My.. Savior???

My Robotic Bodyguard [Semi-HIATUS]

-Victoria-

                The  school have end.. YES!!!! It's time to go home.. Dong Jun just walk pass me.. As usual.. he didn't even care about me.. But that's what makes me falls for him.. actually we were friend since we're in kindergarten.. but when we enter the high school.. he start to ignore me... i don't know why.. hehe.. a few years ago i used to bully him and being arrogant to him.. i guess he want to take some revenge.. hurm.. let us see how long will he act like that?? hehehe :3

               "Dong Jun-ah !!!!'' i cried out loud.. all our friends didn't mind at all since they have used to it.. "Let's go home together.. <3 ''

               "No, go back home with ur boyfie.." he replied.. then come the rest of DongJun's besfriend..

                "DongJun-ah.. what wrong with the long face of yours??'' Si wan asked him..

                ''Nothing.."

                "Guys, let's go back home together..'' i gave them a suggestion..

                "Sure, why not.." said Tae Heon.. Dong Jun didn't say anything but just faster his pace.. I giggle.. because i can walk along with them, with my Dong Jun since he doesn't have any choice because all those guys have agreed.. ;)

-No one-

               NM3 saw Victoria was walking with all those guys.. then he try to secretly following them..

               "Guys, let's have some tea at my uncle's cafe.. It's free since it's his 3rd anniversary since he opened it.." Min Woo said..

              "Great!!... I'm starving here.. can we get some free foods too??" Tae Heon asked..

               "That's was too much, man.. He just offered a drink.." Hyung Sik said then punch Tae Heon lightly at his arm.. They're all laugh together..

               " Hey, Victoria.. Where's your boyfriend?" suddenly Jun Young ask abt NM3..

                "Let's don't mind abt him.. He has nothing to do with me.." she replied

                "Did you guys had a fought? Why did you hate him?" asked Kevin..

                "No.. but.. It's hard to explain.. You guys wouldn't believe me.."

                "Just tell us first.." Si Wan said..

                "He is.." suddenly Victoria's phone sounded.. There's a message..

 

 

V, don't tell them.. You've promise me..

 

 

                "WHAT???" she's a bit shock.. ' Who is this? Is it Noe ? How did he knows?'.. she thought.. she look around.. looking for NM3.. but she didn't found him..

                "What's wrong? What are you looking for?" Kevin asked..

                 "Erm.. Nothing.. I think.. I got to go now.. Will you guys excuse me?.." then she just flatted the scene.. moved away from there.. After a few meters from them.. "How did he now??????" she said a bit hard in her whisper.. Luckily they didn't heard it.. AAAAAHHHHHH !!! She screamed inside.. She was so frutrated right now.. She don't know what to do.. She feels like she's being watching by someone.. ;But who?? Noe ??' She was walking to her home alone when suddenly a few boys approached her and she  stopped walking....

                 "Hey pretty.. Wanna hang out with us?" one of them asked as she look at them with her mind was completely confuse?!..

                "Err.. who are you? I don't even know you.. I..." her words stopped when she saw the badge at their school's uniform.. "Is that.. GK school's badge??" she asked..

               "Yeah.. so what??"

              "Hey man.. our school was quite 'famous' , remember???'' the other one said.. Yes.. their school was definitely famous with the gangterism cases and so on.. Who ever approached the students there with ran away for their life.. ( I don't know why but when i'm writing this, i can't stop laughing thinking how bad that school was.. XD hahaha.. )

               "So, would you come with us???"

               "Err.. M.. Mm.. May..be.. next.. time.." she's stuttered.. she begin to walk backward..

                "Why next time when you have the time now?".. those boys begin to pull her to somewhere while she's refuse, and trying to save herself..  "ANDWEEE!!.. I don't want to go with you.. LET.ME.GOOOO!!!" she's screaming, hoping that someone will hear it and save her... Suddenly a person came and released her hand from their grips.. Victoria ran a few metres from there.. but still didn't far from where those guys were fighting with that person.. She didn't look at the scene but just heard the sound of the boys groaned in pain after punched by that person..

                "Come on.. Let's go.." the person said to Victoria to run with him (it's a boy in school uniform).. She just nodded and followed him.. Still didn't really see his face.. After awhile, when they're sure that they have ran far enough.. They stopped.. Victoria started taking some breath because they ran non-stop from the beginning..

                "Gomawo for saving my life, Fuh.. Hahaha.. *aish.. i'm still having the mood to laugh? but i don't know.. i found that it's a bit funny.. He's my savior..* she thought..

                 "It's okay V.. It's my responsibility... Remember?.. I'll protect you.. Like I said before.." the boy replied.. *Responsible? Protect me?*.. Victoria turned her head to the boy..

                 "Noe???" she's a bit surprised.. *I thought it was Dong Jun or, AT LEAST.. SOMEONE ELSE????*

                 "V.. can u give me another nickname? Noe sounds like 'Andwe' in English.. That's weird.."

                 "Okay2.. What do you want me to call you then?"

                 "Call me with the name that have been provided for me, Min Woo.. It's quite good right?"

                 "Yeah, so right.. Please >.< !!" Victoria made an annoying face..

                "Or.. you can call me oppa instead???" Min Woo give her a suggestion.. [ let​'s start write his full name from now on.. :) ]

                "What??? NO WAY!!! Ewww.. Disgusting!! Wekk :P" she showed her tongue... MIn Woo just smile.. But deep in her heart she's a bit thankful because Min Woo was right there when she was in trouble.. 'Thankyou, My Bodyguard'.. :)

 

 

 

 

I know the chap was a bit short.. Sorry for that.. Because its 1.56 a.m right now.. I want to stop and reading another fanfics that was really interesting to me.. want to read it too???

Here >>>  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/151881/the-boy-who-is-prettier-than-me-comedy-romance-schoollove-you-rival-ren-nuest 

enjoy reading it... and ofcoz my fanfics too.. <3 <3 <3