Hospitalized

You are the  of my eye
"She's awake!!!" A familiar voice whispered anxiously. 

"Baby, can you hear me?" Another recognizable voice probed. 

"Shh... Give her some space." A warm voice chided. 

Your eyes fluttered open but your vision was still blur. You tried getting up but your leg hurt like hell and you fell back onto the pillow. "Whoa there sweetie, take it easy. You're hurt." It was Insoo. And the rest of Myname was behind him. 

"W-where am I?" you croaked. 

"You're in the hospital. You got into an accident hours ago." Gunwoo swept your messy bangs away from your face and you winced when his hand came into contact with the cuts on your cheek. 

"Sorry dear." Gunwoo hurriedly checked your face. "Does it still hurt?" but you were too busy in your thoughts to answer him. *Accident?* 

-Flashback-

All of Infinite including you ran to their bikes. You climbed onto the seat and buckled your helmet on, just in time before L turned the engine on and sped off. As L increased his speed, your grip on his waist grew tighter. 

Just then, L lost control of his bike and swerved from lane to lane. "!!!" L hugged your body close to his as he threw the both of you off of his bike and onto the ground. His bike went skidding front and crashing onto another car with a loud boom. 

L struggled to open his eyes despite the hot flames. You were on top of him, unconscious and injured. Your body were full of cuts. The rest of Infinite sped off, with the loansharks behind them. "Baby," L shook you but received no response. He gritted his teeth and lifted you bridal style. 

"stay with me, baby. I'm gonna get you to the hospital." then, L ran to the hospital with you in his arms. 

-End of flashback-

"~~~~~~?" Chaejin shook you. "Is the person who brought me to the hospital...still here?" 

"No. The person didn't even leave their name. Weird I say." Seyong gently your hair. 

"I wanna go home." 

"Okay. I'll go sign the papers." Gunwoo left the room. 

"Poor ~~~~~~. She must've felt scared." Chaejin frowned. JunQ nodded, gazing at you with concerned eyes. *What exactly happened?*