pt.2 | updated a bit!

SEE YOU AGAIN

 

@IMwhatIM Did IM oppa get noticed by Joohoney oppa? Also, @BUNNY_SMILE was there with a #RAPPERLINE sign?! So luckyyyyy 💖 😂

 

@BUNNY_SMILE dude, you were hyped with that #rapperline fan sign lmao. I wish I had a friend like you tho 💕 😂

 

@IMwhatIM @BUNNY_SMILE the greatest fanboys of mx&bts I have ever had the pleasure of stalking, pls continue to do ur thing ヾ(^∇^)

 

@BUNNY_SMILE holy dude that is some enthusiastic cheering you got there I bet you got yourself and IM noticed lmao 👌 😂

 

@IMwhatIM I cannot express how much I’m hoping you got noticed bc of @BUNNY_SMILE rather… rowdy… cheering 😂 srsly tho #RAPPERLINE ftw 💝

 

@BUNNY_SMILE @IMwhatIM you guys should go to @IMbeibei twitter and thank her for the flattering pics&vids!! She tagged you in them but… 😉 😂

 

@IMwhatIM 😂 LOL THE WAY YOU JUST IGNORED @BUNNY_SMILE GOING CRAZY AND CONTINUED JAMMING TO MX 😂 💀

 

@IMwhatIM OMG DUDE 👀 I TOTALLY SAW JOOHEON CHECKING YOU OUT 👀 BUT I DON’T BLAME HIM, YOU FINE AF. 👌 😍

 

@IMwhatIM WTF WHY YOU LOOKING SO SINFUL DID @BUNNY_SMILE CORRUPT YOU? I BET HE DID. HOW DARE YOU BUNNY! I.M USED TO BE SO CUTE AND ADORBS AND CUDDLY.

 

@BUNNY_SMILE I can’t get over the fact that you went ballistic with that fan sign lmao. Your friendship with @IMwhatIM is simply amazing. 😂

 

@BUNNY_SMILE DONE. 😂

 

@BTS_twt has our precious sinful fetus seen the way his fyyyre fanboy @BUNNY_SMILE is going hard-core over #RAPPERLINE? lmao [link attached]

 

@OfficialMonstaX JOOHONEY DID YOU NOTICE @IMwhatIM? 👀 @BTS_twt KOOKIE DO YOU NOTICE @BUNNY_SMILE AT ALL?? 👀


Jimin got a bit shy when he saw videos of saw the extent that he went into of going nuts in trying to get Jooheon to look in their direction and notice his cute, adorable, cheeky dongsaeng. He feels better at the fact that it paid off, though, but it’s a bit embarrassing in seeing it in a different perspective. He likes the fact that the negativity that used to plague his twitter went down by a landslide though.

He couldn’t help but look through his likes to find his absolute favourite tweet with the both of them tagged into it by someone who, interestingly enough, calls themselves @IMxSMILE, with two pictures taken by each other when they were sleeping. Though Jimin woke up because of Changkyun’s inane giggling.

Jimin wished that his picture was of better quality though. (He’s not pouting.) He should see if he can get him an actual camera just for this purpose… then he remembered that it was pretty late when it was taken and that the lighting in his apartment was quite . (Moreover, he still looks good, so. Eh.)

 

Sammy @IMxSMILE
The friendship between @IMwhatIM and @BUNNY_SMILE is just pure gold, like omg, lmao. I mean, just look at the pics they took of each other??


Still, smiling softly at the pictures, he remembered those days fondly. He had taken the picture of an exhausted Changkyun during an eventful outing a little a couple of days after he had been invited over to Changkyun’s house to visit and meet his parents. He had been invited to have dinner with them that day as well, once Kitty’s mother had found out that he lived alone in Seoul, and he couldn’t refuse because he had gotten abandoned by Kitty who whistled innocently while staring at a painting that looked as if it had been done by a five-year old.

(Probably had been, now that he thought about it, Changkyun’s parents were the sentimental type and had shown a bunch of embarrassing photos of his adorable friend over the years, much to the horror of his 96-liner friend that he had gotten so close to in such a short amount of time. Five months, really? And he considers the younger as a sibling at this point.)

Honestly… the boy is too adorable for words.

He would do anything for the boy that had been so timid in their first few meetings when they decided to meet up in person rather just message each other through Twitter and KakaoTalk. (Surprisingly, it was the younger who had asked for it.) Who didn’t even know how to speak without coming off as rude and or behave in the country he was born in; who felt so out of place when they had been dwarfed by the amount of females attending the event they had went to; who had helped him more than he realized.

Because he hadn’t realized how lonely he was with just his phone calls to home, however frequent they were, with just his decent job that paid for his needs more than sufficiently and had flexible hours that allowed him to do his hobby of taking photographs of a certain maknae of a certain idol group that caught his attention two years ago, while occasionally cooking himself a homemade meal that reminded him of home.

Because he hadn’t realized how stupid he had had been to let a couple of envious fans to ruin his first fan meet experience.

Lim Changkyun is someone that he wished he had had meet sooner in life but is grateful that he had gotten him late rather than never.

 


 

"Come on, hyung!" Changkyun calls out, laughter in his voice as he jogs faster to stay ahead of Jimin. "We'll be late if we keep up your pace and it will take ages to get to our seats!"

Jimin grins, his young friend's enthusiasm getting to him, and he started jogging after his friend, "Fine, fine! You are such a brat, you know that, right?"

Changkyun either ignores it or didn't hear him, "Man, tonight will be amazing! BTS always have such mind-blowing concerts! Why aren't you excited, hyung?!"

 "Yeah, but honestly! We left with two hours to spare, you know? More than that, even! We decided to eat lunch before we would go do the waiting game!" You could hear the laughter in Jimin's tone as he caught up with his friend.