Chapter 2

Z E U S: Double S Entertainment's Artist

Jinho pulls the hood of his jacket over his head as he walks in the streets of Hongdae. Today, he’ll be hanging out with his close friends who have recently joined the idol world, MyName’s Chaejin and Jun.Q. They promised the night before that they would be treating him for early lunch after he has released his own MV teaser.

“Jinho!” He turns his head to the side to see two guys waving at him awkwardly as the people give them looks, they’re wearing couple hoodies and are wearing the same cap. “Jinho, over here!” He laughs as he crosses the street to meet them.

“Joonkyu hyung, what are you wearing?” He snickers as he removes the hood of his jacket away from his head.

“That’s because maknae over here thought we’re supposed to be wearing something like a disguise. Turns out only a few people recognizes us since we’re barefaced today, but there’s no difference, right? I’m still handsome.” Joonkyu or Jun.Q elbows Jinho’s ribs and the younger boy grimaces. “C’mon, we don’t have all the time today, you still have practice right? Mr. Rising Star.”

“Oh, wait…speaking of time,” Jinho turns to Chaejin who raises his eyebrows at him. “Yah, did you do our project due for tomorrow? Yes or no only.”

“Y-yes.” Chaejin’s obviously lying and Jinho gives him a dirty look. “Okay, okay, I’m sorry. I was up last night after we talked through the phone, Insoo hyung forced me to sing some ballads with him.”

“I knew it!”

“Yah, cut it off. We’re here to eat and not think of those crap called schoolworks.” Joonkyu says and leads the way. “What do you want for today, noodles or pork?”

“Pork, of course.” Jinho grins. “Hyung, you’ll pay for it all, right? Did you bring money?”

Joonkyu stops for awhile and brings out something from his pocket which looked like a credit card, Chaejin gasps before having a mischievous smirk on his face.

“Gunwoo hyung’s.” Joonkyu says. “Nothing to worry about…though he said he was going to look for some clothes before we parted ways, I bet he’s looking for his now.” He snickers.

“Ahh…then pork is it!”

_ _

After having their lunch, Jinho departs from the other two and heads his way back to the agency, where he would be meeting with his manager before they hunt down apartments to reside at. Even before that, he’d thought that the place where Infinite’s living at was good enough, but he knew it would be the manager’s or agency’s decision.

“My bro!” A familiar voice shouts for him when he enters the building. He stops walking and turn around to find no other than Infinite’s rappers, Dongwoo & Hoya. “My bro, we came here to help you find a place to live at.” Dongwoo grins. Hoya rolls his eyes at him.

“He’s just kidding; he’s here to bother you to eat lunch with him.”

“But I’ve just eaten, hyung.” Jinho says.  “I’ve eaten with Joonkyu hyung and Chaejin.”

“So you’re spending time with them and not with us?” Dongwoo scowls. “If that’s it, then…oh hey, how’s your rapping? I have a lot of things to teach you.” Hoya rolls his eyes again and Jinho laughs at his sudden change of topic.

“I’ve improved a lot; you can even ask Kimin noona.” He says proudly. “But I could take that offer, hyung. What kind of songs?”

“English songs.” Dongwoo’s eyes are definitely shining as he brags about it. “I bet you’re going to have a hard time with it since it’s English.”

“Fool, he can speak in English fluently, unlike you.” Hoya snickers. “Sorry to be bothering you, Jinho. Seems like Minjae hyung’s here already ready to leave. We’ll see you later.” He grabs Dongwoo’s collar from behind and starts dragging him.

“Yah, yah! I’m not yet done…yah, I’m your hyung, Lee Howon. Lee Howon!”

“Kids…” Jinho laughs as he shakes his head at them.

_ _

“Hyung! This is good enough.” Jinho says as he lies down on the bed of the apartment. The apartment that they’re checking out is just a floor under Infinite’s. It isn’t that big but is enough for two people because it has three rooms, living room, kitchen, and two bathrooms. Just what they need. “Please tell me we’re moving in already.”

“Right,” Minjae throws his jacket, which has fallen on the floor, straight at his face. “So go and pack your things up.”

Jinho shots up from the bed and gives him a look. “Are you serious, hyung?”

“Do I look like I’m joking?” The manager gives him a smug look.

“This is daebak, hyung. Daebak!”

_ _

After the much chaos of packing up, they’re ready to go back to the new apartment. Moving in was easy since everything’s already available.

Jinho sits on the back seat of the van while surfing the internet with his phone. Suddenly, a look of shock spreads across his face before he breaks out into a grin.

“Hyung, you didn’t tell me they’ll be releasing the teaser immediately.” He says excitedly.

Minjae looks at him through the rear mirror and smiles. “They edited it pretty fast, everything’s ahead of schedule, you know.”

“Too bad I have to wait ‘til next Friday…” He sighs.


Headline: “Zeus reveals MV teaser for Cold & Warm!”

After the much waiting, Double S Entertainment finally reveals a music video teaser of their first solo artist for his debut track, Cold and Warm. The title might be confusing, since some thought that Hot and Cold would be the more right term.

Anyways, looks like Zeus would be going with a manly & cold concept for the video, unlike what netizens expected of.

In the first few seconds of the video, A Pink’s Kim Namjoo’s appearance has been seen.

Check the video below and tell us what you think!


Sigh..