Hangout

Stay with me ....

      School went just like that.Eventhough you're having a hard day but still you tried your best to focus to your teachers.KRIIINNGG~~~!! The school ends.

"Make sure you done your homework by tomorrow.Okay class you may leave"the teacher said and left.

      You pack your stuff into your bag.*Who's gonna fetch me today?Oppa?He's probably busy wtih his work.I guess I'm going home alone...again*you thought as you let out a heavy sigh.Suddenly,Sungjong nudged you.You looked up wtih a question mark face.

"What's with the big sigh?"you shook your smile and gave a weak smile.

"Nothing.."you replied.

"Cheer up!Umm...how about we hangout today?How's that's sound?"he gave you a bright smile.

You paused for a sec and nodded as a reply.

"Alright!Let's go now!!"he grabbed your arm and you both jog to the school gate.

    When you reached the gate you saw a familiar figure.*It's that Myungsoo?*you squinted your eyes to take a closer look but you end up bumping someone.

"Ouh,I-I'm sorry"you bow like a million times.

"It's alright.I guess you really like bumping me,huh?"the guy chuckled.

    You looked up and gulped.It was Woohyun.You quickly looked away and skipped to Sungjong.You didn't want to cause any trouble again so you left him dumbfound.*What's up with her?*Woohyun just shrugged and left.

----------------------

    In the middle of the way,you still thinking of Woohyun and no one spoke until Sungjong broke the silence.

"So,where do you wanna go?"

"I don't know but it's up to you.I don't mind at all."you smiled.

"Let's go to the cafe'.It's been a while since the mid-year exam.Shall we?"he said.

     You nodded,still keep smiling.*I'm happy you're not crying anymore,bestfriend*thought Sungjong.You both made your way to the cafe'.As you entered,you saw a group of your school boys were there too.You afraid that they will humiliated you in front of the people so you just walk behind Sungjong.You tugged Sungjong's uniform and he looked at you with an eyebrow raised.

"What's wrong?"he asked you.

"Let's go to another cafe' can't we?"you said with an aegyo.

"Yah!Don't do the aegyo!You know I can't stand them and why do you wanna leave?"he said with his arms crossed.

"I'm afraid of them.I'm afraid they will toture me."you said while pointing the guys.

*Aigoo~ She's so innocent!Haha~*thought Sungjong as he smiled.

"YaH~!Don't be scared.Just relax and act like nothing happen.Plus,it's our hangout day."his words lighten you up.

"Yeah,I guess you're right."you sheepishly smile.

"That's the spirit!"he ruffled your hair and you both look at the menu.

"What's your fav?"you asked him.

"Bubble tea."he mumbled.

"Hey!That my favourite too!"you said.

"Really?"you nodded.

     With that,you both sat at the corner of the cafe' which made you sit opposite to the boys.You take a sip of your drink and steal a glance of them.Your eyes widened as you saw the guy that you bump this morning.You quickly looked to Sungjong.You asked him.

"Who's he?"Sungjong raised an eyebrow.

"Who's who?"

"That guy..."Sungjong follow up your fingers,straight pointing to him.

"Ouh,he's a kingka in our school."

"What's the name?"you asked.

"Woohyun.Nam Woohyun."he simply reply.

      You mouthed 'o' as a reply.You took a glance again of him.*He's talking to his friend.Yeah,he's talking to Myungsoo.... 0_0 WHAT?!MYUNGSOO??!!* you quickly shook Sungjong's hand which made him choked from drinking his tea.

"What?!"he said with an annoying tone.

"Oh!Sorry...I just wanna ask you one last question."he remained silent as a sign for you to continue.

"Is Myungsoo a kingka?"

"Yes."

"Oh!Okay ... Wait!What?!He is?!"

"Yeah,don't you know he is Woohyun's bestfriend.They always play basketball together."he said like a 'duh' tone.

     *Holy crap!I'm glad that nobody saw me with Myungsoo that day.If not....BUSH!! I'll be dead*you thought while drinking your tea.

"So,where do you want to go next?"Sungjong snapped you.

"Uh..oh right!Umm....what is it again?"he chuckled while poked your forehead.

"I was asking that where we're going next?"

"Ouh,how about we go to the arcade!!"Sungjong paused a sec and nodded.You smile satisfied.

"Let's go before the sun's goes down."he said as you nodded.

       While you both were about to leave,someone grab your wrist.You stopped and slowly looked up.You froze on your spot.

 

 

 

"W-woohyun.."

-------------

 

DUN!DUN!~ xD Annyeong it's loveu4eva! I try best okay so keep reading! *waves*