Curiosity

Unexpected fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you!!” she said as she got down the bus quickly.

Bobby did not even had the time to react but he did realise it was her, the one that saved him last night. Bobby tried to run after her but the school’s front gate was filled with students that welcomed and congratulated them for surviving this academic year. They were cheering and all which leads to a very big crowd on the walking pavements. Bobby tried to squeeze through the crowd but it was impossible to do so, all he caught was a glimpse of her back view carrying her violin case.  

=

With a heavy heart, he met up with Hanbin, Junhoe, Jinhwan, Yunhyeong, Donghyuk and Chanwoo (iKON). Seeing Bobby with bruised face, Junhoe asked

“What’s with your face today? Did something happen?”

Bobby then explained what happen yesterday night.

“What?!? Chulgi and Jaekwang laid their hands on you?! Such guts they have to provoke us! I’ll make them pay for it!” Hanbin said furiously while Bobby was still too taken away by Jinae. 

They went into the auditorium right after they announce that they are allowed to enter, they were sitting in the front row which is around the 6th row from the stage.

=

"Welcome back to Kirim High School's annnual celebration!! We hope you'll enjoy your last day of school!!" said the host followed by a round of applause by the attendees. 

Bobby got really bored as the program of the cele

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter