Troubled

Hold Me Tight

“Don’t flirt around other people

You’re mine. You know you my own world,

I’ll call you mine another

Spill magic on boys,just another witch”

~Rapmon,Jin~Troubled~

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jimin’s POV

I was doing my makeup with my eyes closed when I felt someone came by my side and poked my waist.

“Don’t do it.” I said the first time he poked me. I even smile at the thought it might be the maknae bullying me since he was bored.

It lasted for a few seconds but this time he poked me from the other direction for a few more times.

“Yah! Stop!” I raised my voice higher. I pushed his hand from my waist but his hand feels different. Is this really Jungkook? I thought to myself.

“I won’t stop~” As soon as I heard Taehyung’s voice, I opened my eyes and turned to my side. I thought it was Jungkook. Or I hope it was. He was giggling when he saw my annoying face. I tried to reach out to him and slap him but I failed at doing so. He even stuck his tongue out when I failed. This friend really knows how to annoy me. I let out an annoyed stare before I turned back to my position, hoping he would stop.

My makeup was nearly done when someone somewhere was pulling my shirt. Aish it seemed like this friend is so bored.

“Taehyung-ah.. Go play somewhere else..” I hoped for him to find someone else to play although I know he won’t. This is because he won’t dare to pull any tricks on the hyungs and he finds me rather comfortable? Or maybe rather easy to pull his tricks on.

Things quiet down for a bit until my wakeup was done perfectly. I looked at myself through the mirror and fixed my hair a little. I ran my hand into the drawer to find my phone missing. I got anxious as I was searching for it and even asked the stylist noonas but no one seems to know where was it. Then I remembered Taehyung, the only suspect I can think of.

I looked around the room and found him. To my expectation, he was holding my handphone while walking towards the members.

“Jimin-ah. What’s your password? Uh, did you changed it?” Taehyung was figuring out my password with a blank face. He stopped walking for a while and sat on the makeup table.

I can feel my face went hot at the thought of why I decided to change my password and not letting others know except myself. As my feet moves faster than my brain, I quickly tried to snatch my phone from his hand. However, he was a lot quicker than me.

He hold my phone up high while he was still cracking his brain into my password to unlock it with his head facing upwards. As he was trying to unlock it several times, my heart was beating faster. I seriously hoped for him to fail to unlock it.

“Jin hyung, do you know Jimin’s password?” Taehyung asked Jin hyung who was sitting leisurely on the chair with his legs crossed.

“Did he change his password?” Jin spoke while flipping through the cooking magazine in his hands.

“U-uh.” Taehyung still looking at Jin hyung with anticipation.

“Isn’t it obvious? He won’t set a hard one as his password. You know his tendency to forget things.” Jin still had his eyes on the magazines but still replying to Taehyung.

“Oh. That’s right. But.. what would be easy?” Taehyung had a blank look on his face. He still can’t figure out Jin’s hint.

“Yah. Are you a fool? It’s a set of numbers right? Try to enter our debut date..or maybe members’ birthday date. That would be the easiest one.” Namjoon who was fixing his clothes turned around, unable to stand the blank face that Taehyung had.

Jin nodded in agreement to Namjoon’s explanation.

“Ahh. That’s right. Hyung, you’re truly a BrainMon. JJang!” Taehyung had a devilish grin on his face as he entered the date one by one. He started with their debut date but it failed. Then he continues with Jin’s birthdate and so on.

I started to feel anxious. Without any thinking, I tickled Taehyung’s waist. He giggled at the ticklish feeling while laughing without control.  As I saw my phone slipped from his grip, I managed to caught it and brought it into my pocket before Taehyung got any hold of it again.

“Jimin..stop..stop..” Taehyung was already rolling on the floor, unable to hold on the ticklish feeling on his waist. But I did not stop. I need to teach him a lesson for almost making my heart burst at his action just now.

I knew that everyone was watching our little skit but I don’t give a damn about it. His face already went red.

“Jimin-ah. Stop it already. We’ve to be ready for the filming now.” Jin interrupted. He knew I won’t stop if he did not get in our way because Taehyung was bothering me enough today to get me annoyed.

I stopped. Taehyung was panting and so am I. I gave Taehyung a spank on his as the last lesson. As I stood on my legs, I ruffled through my hair and let out a tired yet a relief sigh. As I looked around, I accidentally locked my gaze into Jungkook’s who was sitting not far from us.

Obviously he was looking at me but his gaze looked somewhat different. I could not interpret his gaze as Taehyung called for me.

“Jimin. Help me..” Taehyung let out his hand, asking for me to help him to stand up.

My locked gaze with Jungkook got cut off and Taehyung had my attention. I reach out for his hand and pulled it until he was able to stand up properly. I even helped him to brush off some dirt on his clothes as he got it because of me.

“Bum!” Everyone was surprised to the sound of the door slammed. My eyes went to the spot where Jungkook sat on earlier and he was not there.

We shared looks with each other and they shrugged. Not sure what’s happening. Even I got curious as well. With Jungkook’s gaze just now and then he banged the door before walked out of the room. I can not help but to think that maybe Jungkook.. is jealous? But that thought just passed by my mind for a while. It can not be..right? We’re only hyung and dongsaeng. I reminded myself.

“But Jimin.. why did you change your password? Are you hiding something from us? Maybe..? Eiii..” Taehyung got his focus on me back. He kept on teasing me.

“I’m not. Go away.” I turned down his suspicions. But I’m sure my face felt somewhat awkward.

“Then..what’s your password? Tell me~~” Taehyung still poking my shoulders. He looked too eager right now.

“I’m not telling you. “ Luckily stylist noona called for him. I shushed him away to the stylist noona. Taehyung pouted while I dragged him to the chair.

I’m glad that he needed to get his clothes and makeup fixed. If not, he won’t stop begging me for my password. And I don’t dare to slip my password out to anyone.

I took out my phone from my pocket and have a look at it. Only God knows how terrified I was just now when Taehyung was entering the last numbers into my phone. If I was late for a second, my password would be revealed. And Taehyung surely won’t kept his mouth shut.

I entered my password and managed to unlock it. I wonder if I should change it again since it was easily figured by other members.

0901 - Jungkook’s birthday.

 

 

Jungkook’s POV

I was playing my Piano Tiles with my headphones on when I somewhat got distracted by the situations playing in front of my eyes. I did not realize it until they were playing the situation close enough to get into my eyes radar. To be exact, when Taehyung was being pushed by Jimin cause he kept on poking him. And he accidentally run into my legs.

I had no thought of interrupting but unintentionally I put down my headphones. I crossed my arms and put my phone down on the table. I still had my eyes on both of them. I even saw Taehyung quietly took Jimin’s phone from the drawer.

After that, Jimin got flustered when realized that Taehyung got a hold on his phone. There, I saw Jimin was tiptoe-ing and Taehyung was holding up his handphone. And Jimin being flustered got my body frozen.

 I did not have the urge to help Jimin but I could my insides went crazy when Taehyung was teasing Jimin. And as Jimin was tickling Taehyung that even got both of them on the floor, I felt somewhat uncomfortable. I could not explain my feelings when I saw Jimin was pushing Taehyung’s body on the floor while tickling him. Jimin obviously was enjoying it and so was Taehyung. As Jimin stood up, he got his gaze locked with mine. His gaze looked curious as it met with mine. As though he was trying to figure out my feelings through my eyes.

But when Taehyung asked for his help, he averted his eyes to him. That got me somewhat mad. So I decided to calm myself down by getting myself out of the room. As I got out of the room, I kind of slammed the door shut. I knew that everyone would be astonished but I don’t have any self-control right now to care.

 

 

Jin’s POV

That was quite a shock. Jungkook never went mad like that. I got up from my seat and wanted to follow him when Namjoon grabbed my hand.

“Let him be. He’s going through his puberty right now. It’s normal.” Namjoon shook his head and pulled my hand so that I got back on my seat.

“Oh. Alright.” I am not sure if Namjoon was right but nevertheless I got back on my seat with uneasy feelings. I kept on looking at the door.

Namjoon got up from his seat as manager called for him. And I went to the table full of refreshments near the door.

Pineapple. Strawberry. Peach. Mint. Hmm. I couldn’t decide. As I was looking through the candy one by one, I heard Namjoon’s voice just outside of the room. I opened the door a little and saw Namjoon’s side profile.

“Yes hyung. Allright. “ Namjoon was talking to the manager and nodded several times.

Manager patted his shoulder and then went into the other room, leaving Namjoon looking down on the floor while leaning on the wall.

I grabbed a few candies and walked to him.

“Monie. What’s wrong?” I handed him few candies but he refused any.

“Nothing hyung. It’s just..Yoongi..”

“Yoongi? Why? Oh now that you are talking about him, I did not see him anywhere. Where is he?” I looked around but I couldn’t sense his presence at all. I looked back at Namjoon.

“He’s sick. And Hoseok is taking care of him now.” Namjoon explained.

“What?! Sick? How sick is he? Did he go to the hospital for a check up?” My motherly instinct .

“Seemed like he kind of collapsed in the toilet. You know him hyung. He refused to. “

“Huh? Then where is he now?” My eyes got bigger. And so was my conscience.

“He’s on his way home with Hoseok.”

“Will he be okay?” I am worried. Usually I’m the one who would take care of members when they were sick. But this time I can not be with Yoongi.

“He will be okay. Plus, Hoseok is with him. Let’s trust Hoseok with this. Okay?” Namjoon hold both of my wrists. He tried to convince me. I’m sure my worrying got all over my face.

“Okay. Let’s trust Hoseok.” I tried to convince myself.

“Hyung. Hoseok got this. Alright? Now stop worrying. The kids will be worried to if they looked at you like this right now.” Namjoon tightens his grip on my wrists. He smiled showing his dimples.

“Okay then.” A sigh came out of my mouth. I have to trust Hoseok with this.

“Then we’re good. If anything happens, Hoseok surely will let us know. Until then, let’s focus on the filming.” Namjoon added. He looked straight into my eyes, making sure I’m fine.

I nodded. Namjoon slipped his right fingers into my hand and took one candy. I looked as he unwrapped it, thinking he finally wanted to eat it.

But my guess was wrong as he brought it to my mouth. He nodded asking for me to open my mouth and put it in. Then he his fingers and trashed the wrappers away into the dustbin.

After that he unwrapped another candy and popped it into his mouth. I admit that I am touched by his actions that I froze for a few seconds at my spot.

“Hyung. Aren’t you coming?” I did not realize Namjoon already went ahead of me.

“Uh? Oh.. I.. I’m coming..” I stuttered for a while. Looking at my shocked face, he turned back and walked towards my spot.

“Let’s go.” He wrapped his arms around mine and pulled me closer to him. He tapped my arms a little and guide me to the room.

I gulped.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: Sorry for the long wait. I had this chapter on hold for so long. My new semester has started and it’s gonna be a busy one so I don’t know if this might be the last one or I’ll be taking a hiatus?(lol) for a while. Let’s just pray for my free time so I can continue this fanfic. I had alot of ideas flowing but no time to write.Nevertheless, enjoy my simple fanfic and do comments guys! I’ll take suggestions into considerations. Do you guys even like it? :(