001

Mermaid in love with an Idol

 It first took place under the blue sea of Seoul. "Girls hurry up we have to go to practice." There cute leader Jihyo ordered them. "Mmm unnie I don't want to practice." There pretty maknae Tzuyu complained. Jihyo sigh and grabbed her arm to sit up "Yah! maknae omma and appa are waiting for us so hurry up." Jihyo command and Tzuyu groaned to get up and get ready same goes with the other mermaids. 

After all of the sisters got up Jihyo had an questioned expression when she saw a note on Mina's bed. She picked it up and read it 

"Sorry unnie I might not being able to make it to practice so don't worry I'll be their next time. :)"

Jihyo finished reading and shook her head with disappointment "This is the third time she miss out on practice." She said and left the bedroom. She then swim down to the kitchen of the castle where TWICE lives with the king and queen or father and mother. "Jisoo sweetheart where's Mina?" The Queen Haera asked her while approaching to the dining table with the other sisters and father. "She's know where to be seen and she's miss practice again." Jihyo said while eating her breakfast King  Sunghoon sigh "That young lady needs to stop skipping practice because it's in two days and it's very important." He said and Haera sat at the table with them "Let's just hope she'll won't miss out." She said everyone nodded.   

Now were with Mina, Mina right now has a bag that is knitted filled with uniq items she never seen before and also, she has a friend that is a little turtle name Jihun. "Mina do you think we should go back home?" Jihun asked "Jihun it's okay I know the performance day is in two days so don't worry I'll be back in practice duty." She said and swam more into the sea with Jihun. 

Meanwhile with BTS 

"Ah~ a beautiful day at the beach." J-Hope said and feeling the breeze of the air. "Yah! Jimin put on some sunblock on me!" Rap Monster said to Jimin "Ew~ no let Jin omma do it for you!" Jimin said while entering the ocean with V and J-Hope. Suga is just sleeping on the beach towel which was on the sand and the golden maknae was on a on a cliff taking pictures and enjoying the view. 

"Mina where are we at?" Jihun asked "I think were close on land so I guess we can come out of the ocean." She said and came out of the water same goes with Jihun "Wow there's a lot of people." She was amazed but the thing is she's far from the people but she can still see them. "Mina I think we should go back under water." Jihun worried someone would find a mermaid and a talking turtle. "Like I said again Jihun it's okay no one gonna find us come on I want to come closer." She said and swim closer to the land Jihun sigh and swam with her. 

Mina was close to the beach and hiding behind a big rock then she heard a loud yell. "Yah! Jimin! let me go I was trying to sleep!" A guy with light green hair yelled at the guy with orange hair which assuming was Jimin that throw the light green hair guy into the water. "Yah hyung don't be rude to Yoongi hyung." A young man with black hair helped the light green hair guy which was named Yoongi. 

Mina's face froze, her eyes widened in surprise, was opened, and her cheeks were red. She was amazed to see a handsome and beautiful man. 

Mina Pov

Never in my life I seen a beautiful man. It's not like there's isn't good-looking mermans in the sea but this guy he looks so charming. "Mina who are you looking at?" Jihun scared me I flinched and turned to him "Jihun you scared me." I said holding my heart "I'm sorry but back to my question." He said "Oh yeah." I squealed and pointed to the charming man for Jihun to see. "Wow he's quite a handsome fellow." Jihun commented "Quite handsome but isn't he dreamy." I rest my arms onto the rock and rest my head onto my arms and staring at him in daze. 

"Is princess Mina in love?" Jihun teased with a smirk I turned to him with a glare and my blush cheeks "No! I-I'm just daydreaming that's all." I stammered and he started to giggle "Ah well I got to go see you soon." He said and went back to the ocean. I then look back at the handsome guy and I started to think that I wish he was a mermaid but oh well I hope he'll recognize someday. I sigh and went back into the ocean.   

End of Mina Pov

Mina swim to the castle with her knitted bag with items that are really used from the human world. She arrived to the castle and find that everyone wasn't home only the maids and butler. "Hi princess Mina." An ahjumma maid greeted with a smile and Mina smiled back "Hi ahjumma I'm just gonna go to my room." Mina said and went to her room and laid onto her bed with her bag. 

She picked up an item which was dog tag that says "BTS". Her eyebrows furrows "What's BTS?" She questioned

"Hyung have you seen my dog tag?" Jungkook asked his hyungs

Hello everybody this is my first update so please subscribe comment upvote and bye~ :D