Locked Away

Locked Away

If I got locked away, and we lost it all today

Tell me honestly

Would you still love me the same?

 

Minsoo looked at his sleeping seatmate and and removes the bangs from his eyes. It has been quite some times since they got close, should he tell him about it now? He sighs slowly.

 

Tell me would you really cry for me?

Baby, don't lie to me

If I didn't have anything,

I wanna know would you stick around?

 

He then looked at his left hand, the scars starting to fade as he’s been stopping since then. Since Sooil approached him, he started to open up and forget all his problems. Maybe it’s a bit annoying at first, as Sooil always tried to make him talks (which he hates), and he’s so stubborn as he even moved seat, so Minsoo starts to get amused by it and even touched when he finally realized his hidden meaning, which is to make him acts as himself.

 

If I showed you my flaws, if I couldn't be strong

Tell me honestly

Would you still love me the same?

 

Sooil Makes him feeling things. He remembers how he felt nervous when Sooil first held his hand. He remembers how he felt sad when Sooil forgot about their plan to watch movie because he overslept. He remembers how he felt lonely when Sooil got fever so he had to sat all by himself for that day. He remembers how he felt a bit (or much?) annoyed when Nara go all-touchy as she whined about the homeworks and asked Sooil about it. He remembers how he felt warm when he bought him ice cream at lunch after that and said to forget what happened, that Sooil still prefer him best.

 

 

Baby, tell me would you die for me?

Would you spend your whole life with me?

Would you be there to always hold me down?

 

It’s not that he doesn’t trusts Sooil. He’s thankful to him for all this, for all the things he did so that his hand is healing. If it isn’t because of him, he would still be the Go Minsoo that never talks, Minsoo that always wear sweater even though it’s the hottest summer. it’s just because he’s afraid whether he’ll still look at him the same way as before. The what-ifs always freaking him out. What if Sooil feels disgusted? What if he feels disappointed and leave him? No, he don’t want that to happen, to see Sooil leaving. He needs him to always be there when he feels down and tempted to do it, he needs him to ensure that there is someone who still care for him. He needs Sooil to guide him to quit, to make him healed fully.

 

Sooil opened his eyes and yawns

 

“you’re awake?” he smiled

 

“what are you thinking?”

 

“I’m not??” “just seeing your face”

 

“yes. I know I’m handsome, thankyou” he wriggles his brows

 

Minsoo laughed and hits his back

 

He yawns again “but really tho, don’t think too much. If there’s something bothering you, tell me”

 

He just nodded. Yeah, maybe not today. He feel bad but he got a point too, right? It’s a big secret of him that he never tells, so he needs a perfect time if he finally wants to bring it up. For how, as selfish at it seems, he’s just want to enjoy now, in Sooil’s presence and vise versa.

 

~~

 

a/n

 

i've decided that this maybe my type of writing for now heheh;u; so if you know a song with inspiring(?) lyrics, pls do tell me!<33