FINAL

I Don't Care

Warning: This fic is really old and is UNBETAED, there might be errors, and yes... FAIL


 

"Kim Jonghyun, you JERK!" 

 

Jinki was only supposed to whisper, but his voice grew louder unintentionally. It was a good thing he wore a cap and a face mask to disguise himself, because as his voice raised the people passing by the park, walking in front of him, immediately stopped and frowned at Jinki, who was sitting on a waiting bench.

 

Jinki lowered his head and hid his face in embarrassment

 

When the people started walking again, minding their own businesses, Jinki went back to what he was doing ...spying (That was why he needed the disguise)... on his boyfriend, Kim Jonghyun, who was currently chatting with some girl in his and Jinki's favorite cafe.

 

"I knew it!" he hissed, this time he made sure he was quiet.

 

"Kim Jonghyun, Don’t you dare go closer than an inch -" Jinki froze when Jonghyun did just that. He felt tears starting to- wait! No! There's no need to cry... he's not going to cry anymore.

 

He frowned through the disguise, and glared at the sight of his boyfriend pinching her face, whispering something in her ear, holding her hand and staring at her with that stare Jinki thought only he could see

 

Oh no... No no NO! He's not going to cry anymore. He's been crying ever since that night, the night when his boyfriend Kim 'Jerk'hyun came home smelling somewhat like.... Prada.

 

"Are... are you wearing girl's perfume?"

 

"Wh...What?? I just wanted to try one!" he had no idea why Jonghyun had to shout.

 

From that very day on, Jonghyun would always come home late, asking Jinki out became less frequent, his phone was always turned off, and whenever Jinki would ask him questions, he came up with lame excuses that were obviously lies. He even came home with a lipstick mark on his collar some nights, sometimes on his collarbones, and that continued on for days, weeks, and Jinki would just shrug it all off. He didn't want to lose Jonghyun, well... not until today. Jinki’s had enough, and there's no stopping him now.

 

"You , even choosing our favorite cafe?" he whispered to himself, as he stood up, he tugged away his disguise and walked his way to the cafe.

 

 

^3^

 

Jonghyun was laughing so loud that he didn't hear the voice calling his name beside him, he was only able to turn to the one who was calling him when his 'date' poked his hand and pointed at the said person, Jonghyun looked up to see his boyfriend's face, straight and serious looking down at him

 

"J-Jinki..."

 

Jinki smiled as he bent down to press his lips against Jonghyun's, the other stiffened and does not move away, not knowing what to do "Babe, What are you doing here?" Jinki glanced at the girl seated beside his boyfriend, and smirked with satisfaction when he saw the girl’s shocked face looking at him

 

"Babe? Who is she?"

 

"J...Jinki, let me explain-"

 

"Who are you? I’m his girlfriend" the girl said, cutting Jonghyun off.

 

"Really? Well, I’m his boyfriend." Jinki said, his face smug

 

"Y…You’re his what?!" Jonghyun was silent where he was sitting.

 

"Yup, his boyfriend, you know? He’s gay, I’m gay kind of boyfriend?” at that moment Jonghyun’s wished his seat would just swallow him whole “You know, to kind of boyfriend... Get it?" Jinki stared at the girls whose eyes were as wide as a saucer, then he glanced at Jonghyun who was also gaping in shock.

 

"But… Don’t worry, you can have him-"Jinki added, the look Jonghyun gave him was just so priceless, Jinki wanted to take a photo of it. "Like I said, you can have him, but, I just want to warn you... He probably has STD now or something, but I guess you don’t mind. Right?" he finished with a sweet smile.

 

With that Jonghyun finally stood up, he grabbed Jinki's arms, making the other turn to him. "Jinki, what.are.you.doing?!"

 

Jinki was about to say something when someone stopped him, again, "Here's your bill" a tall guy wearing a black shirt paired with denim jeans, and a green barista apron, stood beside Jinki as he hand over the bill to Jonghyun.

 

Just then Jinki thought of an idea.

 

"Y-Yeobo... What are you doing here? I thought you were only going to be working tonight?" Jinki said to the barista guy.

 

The guy could only blink at Jinki, he didn't know what was happening, but he knew it may be best to stay quiet.

 

"Don’t worry, I-I was just telling Jonghyun to stay out of our life, so there's no need to hide our relationship anymore" Jinki said as he nervously pulled the barista closer and the barista let him

 

"Jinki, what's the meaning of this?" Jonghyun asked, he frowned at the two males, as he let go of Jinki's arm.

 

“You’re not the only cheating bastard Jonghyun" a pause, as he tried not to faint out of nervousness "Sorry but, I’ve been cheating on you too, but I guess It’s okay now, since you have a new girlfriend and all” He laughed pretentiously “Let’s just go our separate ways then. I’ll pack your things when I get home, just come by later to get them ok?" he smiled, then turned to the barista, looking up at him. He was pretty tall "Y-yeobo, can you help me pack his things?" Jinki looked at the barista's eyes, hoping the guy would agree and just go with it.

 

The barista on the other hand, saw how Jinki was pleading through his eyes, he knew how hurt Jinki was at the moment.

 

He watched Jinki and Jonghyun while they date at his cafe, they've dated in his café for about a year already, and he admits to himself that when he saw Jonghyun flirting with a girl a while ago, he wanted to punch him in the face, but he knew pretty well, that it was best to stay out of other couples problems. But this time, the partner of said cheater needed him, and he knew pretty well that it was also best to help him, especially when that said partner, was the person who he had laid eyes on whenever ever since the couple started dating on his café.

 

Yes, he likes Jinki, ever since the first time he laid eyes on him. Too bad Jinki's taken that time.

 

So he nodded, and he held Jinki's hand "okay” Jinki noticed how deep his voice was “I own the cafe anyway, I think I can excuse myself... yeobo" he noticed Jinki's cheeks turning red and he lowered his head before nodding, and with that he guided Jinki out of his cafe through the back door.

 

 

^*^

 

 

Jinki and the barista were only a few feet away from the cafe when they got out, there was no one but only the two of them.

 

"Th-thank you very much for helping me" Jinki said “I’m so sorry you had to witness that, it was pretty lame wasn’t it?” he chuckled half-heartedly, his shoe color suddenly interesting

 

"I’m not done helping you" the barista said

 

"Eh?" Jinki looked up, he was just about to say something when the taller guy held both of his shoulders, pulling him near as he lower his head to Jinki's, their lips almost touching

 

Jinki froze for a while, then he snapped back to his right mind and realized that their lips were only millimeters away from each other, he tried to push him away, but the barista tightened his grip on Jinki's and jinki stopped struggling "stop! Don’t move, your boyfriend will follow you out here, it’s best if he saw us like this. That is, if you really want him out of life" the barista said quietly, he can’t deny, he really wanted Jonghyun out of Jinki's life. Jinki deserved so much better.

 

Jinki could feel the barista's breath ghosting on his lips, as the other guy spoke, it was warm, and somehow, the smell of coffee was strong and he wanted to lean in and press his lips to those lips in front of his, only to feel how warm it will be like and to know how it would taste like. Would it taste like coffee?

 

Just then he heard the back door opening

 

"Ji-" Jonghyun stopped and let the door behind him close by itself as he watch the two in front him kiss? He really couldn't tell because he couldn't see the lips, the barista's small head covered the sight of two lips being pressed together

 

"He's here" the barista whispered "put your hands around neck quick" he ordered and Jinki obeyed

 

Jonghyun took two steps closer when he saw Jinki's hand slide from the barista's back to his nape. Then, when he saw the barista's hand travel from Jinki's shoulder to his waist, circling around it, that was when he walked straight to the two.

 

When the barista heard the other’s footsteps coming closer, he immediately pulled Jinki close and pressed his lips to Jinki's. Jinki's eyes shot wide open, but after seconds of warm lips touching, he closed his eyes gently before parting his lips, permitting the barista to enter. The barista smiled in their kiss, and slid his tongue inside Jinki's mouth

 

When Jonghyun got closer, he stood a few inch away from the two, he clenched his fist when he heard Jinki moan through the kiss.

 

Jinki knew he shouldn't moan, he didn't even know the guy, but he couldn't control himself. Damn, how could someone be this good at kissing?

 

"Give me a break! I mean-" Jonghyun froze when the barista moved his head, exposing the wet kiss they were doing to Jonghyun.

 

Jinki's eyes opened slowly when the barista pulled back, then the barista glared at Jonghyun "Do you mind?"

 

"I… I need to talk to him" Jonghyun stuttered, pointing at Jinki, who's currently hiding behind the tall guy.

 

"Talk then" said the barista.

 

"Fine" Jonghyun paused for a while,"Jinki, my date walked out because of what you said, and what’s this about me packing my things?"

 

"I don’t care about your date Jjong, and I don’t care about what you have to say... I don’t want to see you anymore" Jinki said behind the barista.

 

Jonghyun tried to reach for Jinki but the barista wouldn't let him "Jink-"

 

“He said he doesn't want to see you" the barista glared at him.

 

Jonghyun gulped as the barista glared at him, noticing the big height difference he stepped back "Ok! Fine! I don’t need you anyway, Ugh! Who needs you!? You not even a good kisser! You’re not even good at anything! At least now I can date who ever I want!" finally giving up, Jonghyun stomped his feet as he left

 

 

^_^

 

 

Inside the café, Jinki sat quietly when the barista served him coffee, "drink, don’t worry, it’s free. For now...maybe"

"Thanks really... for-for everything" Jinki said, he looked up at the barista and smiled a little. When the barista smiled back his smile became wider.

 

"My name is Jinki by the way"

 

"I know."

 

"Really?"

 

"You’re ex was really loud Jinki” the barista chuckled “Sorry I had to kiss you, and don't worry about your ex-boyfriend anymore. He doesn't deserve someone like you, I think you’re great" he smiled

 

“I think you’re great too… umm”

 

"Minho, my name is minho”

 

“Thanks Minho and about the kiss. I… Kind of liked it”

 

Minho smiled at him, and Jinki sipped on his coffee to avoid eye contact, slightly feeling shy as he remembered the kiss.