My star

Are you jealous?

 

inspired by Hoshi cuddling with Samuel , can Hoshi hug me like that too :')

 

“Look at her,she’s so pretty!,”
“They look so good together,”
The comments keep ringing in your head as you watch Hoshi practice with Joa,the lead dancer of a girl group.This ,you usually never care who he collaborate with but this time the fans keep praising their duet together and how the fans wished they could be together.Plus,looking at how happy he is when he worked with her made her twist in jealousy.Joa is very pretty and stylish and she can dance as cool as Hoshi.
“At this rate,if manager keep asking for their collaboration,they might fall in love with each other,” DK commented as he sits beside you but then earning a glare from the leader.
“No way.Don’t worry _____-ah.Soonyoung is definitely looking at you only,” S.coups tried to brighten the situation.I mouthed ‘thanks’ to him and smiled while looking at the reflection of the famous duo by the mirror.
After 30 minutes,they stop practicing and begin to sprawl around searching for foods and drinks.Usually,S.Coup’s girlfriend is here but she’s busy so I’m like a mother of 13 kids,running around passing drinks to each of them.
“Here,” you pass it to Hoshi.He grab it then look at me again “I need another one,”
“huh?,”
“For Joa too,”
“Oh..sorry,” I grab another drink on the table and pass it to Joa.She said thanks and continue chatting with Hoshi ..they seems to be in their own world so maybe its better if I just sit with the other members at least they make me feel less lonely.
“Alright,enough practice for today!,” the manager instructed.They bid goodbyes to Joa who is leaving while I clean up the mess they made.
“See ya,noona!,” one by one left the practice room to their dorm until the last person stand right in front of you “Want me to walk you back home?,” Hoshi wiped the sweats dripping down his face. “You look tired,its okay,you have a schedule tomorrow too,” I sighed and begin to collect my things and stuff  into my bag.
“What? Are you sure? Its quite late”
“Yeah,I’ll get going.Goodnight!” I said and quickly leave the room before he could even say anything else.I need to be alone or better with food! To clear up my messy thoughts right now.

The next day,you’re supposed to be busy with my works.You don’t always come to the practice room just to watch,just sometimes when you’re free or when you feel like you need some energy to fill up your day.
“____! The files are here!,”
“____! That wicked manager wants us to finish this by next week,”
“____! Don’t forget to submit the reports!,”
“____!”
“Yes.. yes I’m coming--
Just then your phone vibrates,a message is sent to you.
‘Are you busy? Can you come to the practice room tonight?,’ –Soon<3

Of course,being the good and diligent girlfriend you are,you are at the front door of the practice room that night (after all you works finishes though).There members are back to the dorm,there are only soft music playing in the background.
“Soonyoung,” you softly call.He was leaning by a divider wall
“Oh,you came.Come here,” he pat at the floor.You slowly walk over and sit beside him.
“Aish” he grunted “Not there,” you look at him confusingly but he then pulls you to sit on his lap. “Yah,what are you trying to do?,”
He smirked “Nothing,”.He lean by the wall and pull your head to rest on his chest.
“Sit comfortably,” he demand. “Why are you ordering me around,psh,” you mumbled but still adjust yourself to comfortably lean your body on him.Its kinda comforting,you gotta admit.The sound of his steady breathing and his chest movement is the perfect lullaby to make you sleep. “Don’t sleep,___-ah,” he chuckled knowing how much you love sleeping.
“I am not!,” You shyly hide your face in his chest.He gently rub circles behind your back.
“You know I love you right?,”
You nods. “Then you must know that you should not be jealous at anyone that works with me,” .You sighed.You knew he was gonna talk about this.You hate the fact that he always knows whats wrong with your head.At the same time,you love the fact that behind those goofy smile,he has this matured side of him when it comes to dealing with problems.
He tightened his hug around you as he sense the silence.
“The fans keep saying you guys look good together.She’s pretty,she can dance very well.I’m nothing compared to her,” you play with your fingers.”Hmm” he hummed as he place his chin on your head.”Don’t just hum me!,” you hit his chest.
“Okay! Sorry,” He then slid one of his arm and slung in over your waist,pulling you closer. “You don’t usually get jealous,now I see why,”.
“You don’t seems troubled by it?,”
“No.I don’t care what people say.She might be pretty and everything,but she’s not the type I want to spend my life with,”
“So you rather stay with someone ugly and hopeless like me?,” You turn your head and look at him.
He laughs. “Which part of you is ugly? Mind to tell me,” he said as he kisses your forehead,eyes,nose,cheeks except for your lips.You pouted that he missed the lips.”See! You don’t even want to kiss-
He close your mouth with a soft kiss. “I love you and I think that is what matters,”
“Cliché,”
He laughs “Aigoo,its very hard to please you isn’t it?,” He pulls your head back to his chest and begin to rock you side by side in his arms.
“Beauty will fade away after some time,so does fame.But not my love for you,”
“Who taught you that? S.coups? Joshua?,” You smirked
He sighed and cupped your face this time “Why can’t you just admit that you love me too?,”
You playfully roll your eyes  “Who ever said I love you? I like Wonwoo,”
“Are you serious right now?,” He tried to glare but it turns out cute making you burst out laughing.”Why why why are you laughing at me,”
“You can never look fierce—ah! Don’t! stop!,” he begin to tackle you down with tickles.
“Nope! Not until you admit you love me so so so much more than anything in this world!,”
“AHAHAHAHAHA-how can I- stop it!,” you tried to run away but he pull your feet making you fall. “No!,” You dramatically cried as begins to tickle your feet.
“AHAHA-STOP IT-my tummy hurts!,” You said as tears begin to form in your eyes from all the laughing.He stops as he sees you almost passed out on the floor.He then crawls on top of you,pins your wrist on the side. “So now do you promise me?,”
“Promise you what?,”
“Not to get jealous over someone I work with,”
“I was not jealous!.”
“Oh please,its written all over your face,”
“Not my fault when you both being too close with each other,” You sighed
“I’m sorry ____.,” You look at him,his eyes shows nothing but regrets and sincerity. The members must’ve told him something.
“I can’t afford to lose you,I was very worried when you acted like that yesterday,”he admitted.He let go your wrist and roll beside you,sighing.You roll around and his cheeks.
”I’m sorry,I shouldn’t acted like that,I promise- well I can’t promise you to not get jealous! It’s a normal emotion.You always got jealous when I play with the other members too,”
He turn his head and look at you “Then promise me something else,”
“To love you forever? That is so cli-
“To be my wife,” he cuts you
“What?,”

 

 

 

 

Please drop some love to my first Joshua's fluff too! ^^
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1086189/morning-with-you-jisoo-seventeen-joshua-hongjisoo-joshuaxoc-hongjoshua

other Hoshi's fanfic ;
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1003582/when-confessions-go-wrong-fluff-kpop-oneshot-scenarios-seventeen-soonyoung-hoshi


http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/997027/erasing-you-angst-oneshot-seventeen-soonyoung-hoshi-hoshixoc



I'll try to post more seventeen's fluff :3