Fallen Angel

Torn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung sat there, on the rooftop, almost everyday. It's the only place where he finds peace. With no one to bother him, no one to annoy him, and no one to lie to him. He wasn't stupid. He knew it all. From the fake incident in where he 'lost' his way, to the fake adoption. He knew that everything was staged, that his parents purposely 'lost' him so that an orphanage would keep him until someone 'adopts' him, that someone was his biological parents' payer, a barren one. 

His parents sold him to someone who was rich but did it through the process of adoption so the government wouldn't know. They said that they disowned him because 'they weren't ready to have a family yet'. Tch, excuses. He thought to himself as he sipped down some of his beer. He knew that they didn't really love him, so why should he love them back?

He hated everyone, even himself. He wasn't supposed to, they just made him, why? Well because they lied. Taehyung hates people who lies, just like himself. 

Miracles? Do they even exist? Miracles don't appear in taehyung's vocabulary. To him, that word is and stupid. Only stupid people believe in miracles. And he knew that he wasn't one of them. No, he doesn't want to be like them, to be stupid. Stupid people that hurt themselves to get everything they want. Stupid people that are blinded by their own dreams.

He stood up and looked down the tall building. No one would care if I jumped right now. He thought and it was true. The lady who adopted him only treated him like an employee, a servant, and that lady also happened to be a cougar, she took every chance she had to molest him, to stain his innocent and pure mind. 

Taehyung slowly took steps near the edge as he recalls the time he was dragged into a room. The time his young mind opened itself to the reality. The time his body felt so dirty like he was washed with mud water.

A tear rolled down his cheeks as he closed his eyes full of sadness, not once was it filled with happiness. No one loves you.. Tears kept rolling down his cheeks as he kept repeating the sentence in his mind. No one loves you, no one will ever love you... He was ready and he knew it. Just one more step and this pain will end. 

He reached out his foot to step on nothing but air. Just as he was about to fall, he was stopped, by a scream, rather a shout of someone from the other end. Could it possibly be? That someone actually cared for him?

He fluttered his eyes open and turned around. No one's here.. He thought. But he kept on hearing the shout. " THIS WORLD WE LIVE IN! ME! I AM SO DONE RIGHT NOW! WHAT MORE DO YOU FREAKING WANT?!" He wasn't wrong. He heard it loud and clearly. But who was it?

He walked towards the other side of the floor that he couldn't see from his view before because of the door on the middle. He hid behind the wall and peeked. A girl.. Wait... Jung Dani? He could not believe his eyes. The girl in front of him was no other than Jung Dani. The Happy Vitamin and known social butterfly of his school. 

She always wore a smile whenever she goes and it irritated him. But seeing her now like this, so different, breaks his heart into pieces. Then he noticed her arms full of red lines, some were fresh with blood still dripping from them. So that's why she started wearing long sleeves He thought. 

His eyes roamed towards her knuckles that are covered with bruises and arms covered in scars with fresh blood. She punched the wall so hard. He said to himself. Taehyung didn't know why but knowing that someone was in pain like him, made him feel like he wasn't alone.

The girl in front of him collapsed and cried on the floor, completely done with all the problems in her life. She blamed herself for everything. She blamed herself for being too weak.

Taehyung stood up from where he was hiding, contemplating whether to go near her or not. He hated the scene in front of him. He hated how hurt, weak and fragile she was right now. He hated how her smile was replaced by a frown. 

And your hidden scars, Taehyung self-harmed before and he still does, but seeing it on her makes him the need to protect her, to comfort her and tell her that everything will be okay. Taehyung never considered to comfort himself, but seeing how vulnerable the girl was in front of him, he felt like he needed to shelter her from everything. 

"I can't take it no more... I'm tired." Dani muttered as she was sobbing. She was drowning but no one could see her struggle. Nobody knew dani, they only knew her name and the mask she was always wearing. I wish I could be innocent and naive again... but... when did that happened? she thought to herself.

Dani grew up with  a mature mind but people don't know this because she was the childish social butterfly that everyone knew. At the age of 5, her naive mind became logical on it's own ever since she saw her father love another woman besides her mother. They say children never lie and dani never did, she saw how loving her dad's eyes were when he looked at his other woman, and saw nothing but a cold stare when he looked at her mother.

She never lied but just kept everything to herself. She kept all of her father's secrets thinking that he would come back to them. That they would be a whole family again, a complete and happy one. She always wished and prayed for it. But as she kept growing, her dad kept cheating, and her mother was blinded by her love and cried every night, not caring about their children at all. People said that their family were perfect. Rich and complete, people looked up to them, but it was all a lie. 

Two people only cared for her and it was her grandparents, but everything shattered when they died, then she was all alone. The father she looked up to, left her, and the mother she knew and loved, never said goodbye to her. She thought that they were so selfish for leaving her all alone and lonely in this cruel world with parents that never knew she existed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter