Come back home

Come back home

Chapter 1

Heepuff –come back home

Puff Guo POV

“I will always care for you, even if we are not together and even if we’re far, far away. I promised that I wouldn’t leave you.” I guess I was just another empty promise that you couldn’t keep.  

‘Cause we both know I’ll never be your lover I only bring the heat
Company under cover Filling space in your sheets ‘

A dwindling light snuffed out of by this very, vicious existence                                

my body sprawled on the floor across the cold wooden floor

The agony danced at my tear ducts, the salty liquid caressing at my cheeks. My heartbeat had suddenly become jarring in my ears. I cry convulsively, soft whimpers escaping my lips as I let my frustrations and anger out. As the sobs racked through my body the voices inside head screaming back at me " you can't wake up this is not a dream" I realised it then that our love was just a wasted burden. That our infatuation was just a world of lies. An allusion.

 Closing my eyes I find relief and reassurance through the cynical. There was rawness to those words much like an open wound, the immensity domineering. Sheer lust of pain.
 

Victim of loves cruel game, a prey hunted down by love's lies.

He’d eaten and eroded away at my heart

I was foolish and naive to think someone could love me. I should have known we were opposite souls and beings, how might have we coexist with each other?  

 

I was the one who loved you even when you gave me an abundance of reasons not to. It was depleting the way Inclined to you. I threw every ounce and inch of myself into it yet I got no intentions.

Tears till pouring down incessantly as my hand instinctively lands on my abdomen.  I needed to be strong for he or she; they needed me so I wasn't going to succumb to the sadness the emptiness inside, I would soon be filled with the small feet of another.

But I need him, every day, every moment, every second that I breathe, I need him. I am not strong enough on my own. 

 

Heechul POV

 

How undeserving of your love am I? I have failed you a thousand times and yet you were relentless in your pursuits of my affections. It kills me to see a person as beautiful as you so broken.

How undeserving of me?

I pushed you away but you continued to pull me back into your warm embrace.

But that was love a burden I still remember. These are the scars that reminded me of every day pain you felt

Let’s stop hurting each other

My head’s a storm and my chest empty. I look at you, and I just love you, and it terrifies me really. It terrifies me to the core at what I do to you, how I use you.

The sad truth is now I have learnt my lesson not to play with love