7 days of happiness

Description

Being a korean in a foreign country ,it's hard to fit in with the crowd,that was seohyun feelings when she's growing up,their family migrated to California when she's 6 years old due to her father work as an company consultant,

She's beautiful according to her friends and family but she perceived her self differently,she don't like girly clothes and preferred wearing jeans and rubber shoes,with her eyeglasses on she's marked at her school as a nerd,it was not just based on her appearance,but also because of her high IQ,she finished her premed course nursing at age of 19 and graduated with the highest honor,at same year she got her licence when she passed the licensure exams,and placed top 2, she graduated medicine just this year and become a full pledge doctor at the age of 25.

She never had a boyfriend,and she never wishes to,for her career first,shes ambitious and practical,but no one knows she's still fun of watching anime,eventhough people seems to view her as tough outside but inside she's soft and still young at heart.

She still have her list of things to do before 26..she wrote it during high school and intend to fullfill it before she start to work.

Goals before I reached 26....=)

1.finished college/be a doctor-checked

2.to see a kangaroo in real life-checked (she was a exchnged student in Australia for 3 months.)

3.watched cn blue and snsd live-checked (during k.con)

4.to have a business(bookstore)-checked(owner of book cafe with yoona and yuri.)

5.travel to korea -

6.to be a writer -checked (she her own blog,writing stories is her stress reliaver.)

7.have a boyfriend -first and last-

8.to built my own dream house-

9. Disney land -checked (after high school,her parents gift when she graduated first place)

10.To be a volunteer in a charity institution-checked (active member)

She decided that she wants to fullfill her dreams to travel in Korea,at first her parents is hesitant, because she wants to travel alone,but in the end she convinced them .she's fluent in korean and excited to her upcoming journey.

But never in her wildest that travelling in Korea will makes her life up side down...........................