- Final -

Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baek!” The girl with short blonde hair shouted and ran to her boyfriend who is busy with his group. Getting no responed from the latter,she then shouted at him and hit him with strength.

 

“ Yah, You Bacon! How dare you not hear me” She said while giving him a death glare.

 

The boyfriend pouted and said “I’m sorry Taeng, you know I’m busy this moment right? I have to practice for the upcoming tour. I’m sorry”. Actually, Taeyeon is going to tell him that she’s gonna make a collaboration with Crush but because Baekhyun seems busy this day so she’s just stay silent.

 

“Apologize not accepted” she puffed her cheeks. The latter just chuckled at her cute girlfriend. just looking at her cute face make him really want to pinch that chubby cheeks

“Aigoo why my girlfriend can be such a cutie pie when she’s mad hmm?” he said while pinched her puffy cheeks. The other members just watching their cute arguing until suddenly kai cut their moments.

 

“Yah Hyung! If you’re gonna do some lovey dovey with noona, at least don’t do it in here you know!” Kai said and earn smacked from the oldest Suho and a glared from D.O .

 

“Shut up you kkamjong! I’m sorry noona this kid is little pissed this day. Maybe he’s on periods.” Chanyeol said.

 

“WTF you yoda hyung. I’m a boy not a girl for godness” Kai said.

 

“I’m sorry for these kids behavior noona. I think we need to practice for the tour right now. We go first bye” Suho said and dragged the other to the practice room.

 

The girl just stared at him and wish he can stay with her for some time. But Baekhyun seem not to notice that stare. He then smiled and cupped her cheeks with his hands.

 

“I’m sorry Taeng. You know EXO is busier this day right? And I’m apologize for not having some time with you. But I promised if the concerts have ended I’m gonna spent my day with you,Okay? Don’t make me looks like a bad boyfriend please?” he said while looking straight at her orbs and it make her melted at his words.

 

“Okay,but promise me you gonna fulfill your promised?” she said and lifted her pinky finger up.

“I promised” he said while intertwining his finger to taeyeon.


-------

 

A month passed,EXO has been busier this days and its make Taeyeon and Baekhyun seems hard to spent time together. If Baekhyun just comeback from his tour Taeyeon had to fliew with her members for their concerts and otherwised.

 

Her member have asked her if she had inform her boyfriend about her upcoming collaboration with Crush because her members know how jelly person Baekhyun. But Taeyeon, just say don’t worry because she believed Baekhyun is not gonna Jealous of that.

On the other hand, Baekhyun seems didn’t know about the collaboration that Taeyeon have. All he know is just her second single that she gonna made. Not until Kai told him about the Crush new song.

“ Yah Hyung have you hear the new Crush song?” Kai said while watching the TV with the youngest Sehun.

“No,I didn’t have time to hear it. Why?” Baekhyun said while sit down beside the two.

“Taeyeon Noona didn’t tell you?” Sehun said.

“What with Taeyeon?” Baekhyun said with curiousity.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter