Final

An Attack on Sensibility

Note:- This fic is set circa 2013. 

An Attack on Sensibility

Kyuhyun held his breath as he stares at his monitor, his body burning and cursing him to the pits of hell for allowing it to endure that sort of suffering. He could cry really.

It was just exceedingly fortunate that his stubbornness usually overweighed his good sense and the blood gushing through his body. No matter what happened, today he would stand firm. He would not lose to Yesung! The bastard needed to be taught a lesson.

Kyuhyun was right about tired of his bad habits and if he allowed him to continue he really only had himself to blame. He was the one that permitted the neglect and allowed it to get to that point, so he would have to be the one that broke it…… Hell! It was hard to do.

Yesung had arrived two hours earlier with a cherry smile and a seductive outfit. Okay...dark jeans and a dark blue low cut t-shirt was not exactly seductive, but coupled it with Yesung's kohl lined eyes and slim build and Kyuhyun definitely had a problem not just dragging him to his room and molesting him. His hands ached from how hard he had clenched them at his side when Yesung leaned over him to press a kiss to his nose, his eyes feasting on bare tanned skin and an intoxicating heady aroma that seemed to want to lure him away from reason, the lips pressed to his nose so soft and tempting that he could have choked, the action far from the seductive outcome that Kyuhyun's deprived senses had created for him.

Kyuhyun had just grunted then, shifting his head out the way, Yesung chuckling, more than likely figuring that Kyuhyun was busy with his game and did not want to be bothered particularly. Kyuhyun at the time was sitting on the white couch outside, so he did not expect Yesung to do anymore, but was still miffed a little when Yesung just pulled himself upright, planted an affectionate kiss to his head and with a ruffle, abandoned him to go see what Eunhyuk was doing.

His action only served to annoy Kyuhyun, who made it his business to glare at him fiercely. It was just too bad that Yesung was no longer interested in him, busy yelling down the hallways that he was going in and Eunhyuk had better not have his hand down his pants or watching his “special videos”, Eunhyuk yelling a response, accompanied by Donghae telling the two to stop, Kyuhyun biting back a chuckle, annoyed that he was so easily swayed by the older man. He had a mission and he was staying true to it, come what may. He would definitely give Yesung a taste of his own medicine, no matter how hard it was.

And hard it was.

Yesung spent nearly half hour with Eunhyuk and Donghae, the happy sounds filtering out of the room enough to boil Kyuhyun's blood, his jaw set in a thin line and his hands furious in its destruction of enemy forces, his mind a battle field of indignant thoughts, annoyance and stubbornness.

Yesung better not have the audacity to claim he came to see Kyuhyun, was all the maknae could think.

He wanted to barge in there and rip Yesung away, drag him to his room and stick his tongue down his throat and show him who he was supposed to be spending time with, but that would be against his  whole 'ignore Yesung' thing that he had planned. Clearly it was not going the way he had intended for it to all go. Yesung was suppose to be sad and weepy and beg him to look at him, not happy to spend time with his annoying dongsaengs.

Kyuhyun was however infinitely grateful when Yesung returned to him, seating himself next to Kyuhyun on the couch with a smile. Kyuhyun was gleeful inside and just very happy that he at his side and he did not have to destroy his perfectly crafted mask of indifference....so maybe it was not so perfectly crafted, his hands hurting from the way he had gripped the controller to stop himself from going and claiming what was his. Yesung really should never be allowed to be away from him, the task of reminding himself that he had a greater purpose was nearly too much for him, forgetting ever so often and having to forcibly resist the urge to strangle Yesung.

He figured trying to murder Yesung would affect his plans to ignore him.

Just a little bit.

It was of course a double edged sword when he finally joined him on the couch. Within seconds he was leaning his head against Kyuhyun's shoulder, blisteringly warm and Kyuhyun could kick himself in the head for the soft sound of approval that tried to pry his lips open for an incriminating moment, twisting his head away as he once again regain some semblance of control over his conduct. Yesung was frightfully tempting and he could not be swayed from his path. Yesung deserved to suffer and the only way he would do that was if Kyuhyun remained true to his task.

The warmth however was frightening, as it often was to be honest. He could smell the fruitiness of Yesung's shampoo and the earthiness of the coffee tainted skin, strong and powerful in his nostrils, Yesung making himself comfortable against his shoulder. It was amazing how annoying the older man could be really. Any other day and he would have smacked Kyuhyun for resting his head against his shoulder when they were outside, he chooses he day that Kyuhyun was intent on ignoring him to be all cuddly and cute?

Kyuhyun swears that the older man was secretly out to torture him, his chest constricting as he forced himself to pay attention to the characters on the wide screen television, his hand still holding onto the controller furiously, ignoring the urge to turn his head and taste sweet skin and even sweeter lips.

He was grateful that he had such dedication to his games. He would swear later that it was that same determination that saved his sanity, especially when Yesung started to rub his head against the side of his face, the short dark strands on his head torturing Kyuhyun and his concentration, annoyed at how effective it was and even more pissed that Yesung was not doing it deliberately, the older man actually playing with his phone...go figure!

It seemed that he just wanted to be close to Kyuhyun, not necessarily his attention.

 

 This was clearly something that only existed to annoy Kyuhyun further. There he was, always in need of Yesung's attention and the older man could just satisfy himself with leaning his head against his shoulder. That was not the way it was supposed to be. Only to be made worse when Yesung seemed to he wanted to get even closer, at some point entirely pressed against Kyuhyun's side, still aimlessly playing with his phone, not understanding the sort of things he did to Kyuhyun and his sanity, the younger man feeling as if he was touched by electricity, his mind furious in its attempts to focus on his games, his pride rising to the forefront. He was not that weak. He refused to be that weak!

Yesung however had to be the most unintentionally tempting man in existence or maybe it was just the hormones and the general frustration that caused his hyper sensitivity. It certainly did not help that he had seen Yesung in nearly a week, the anger at that causing his current suffering. He was firmly of the opinion that he was well within his rights to take offence when his boyfriend refuses to come see him.

He would think that Yesung would be sensible enough to realize that he missed him and would like to see him, yet for all a week, Kyuhyun had not seen him at all. It was not as if Kyuhyun was out of the country either. He had his usual variety and hosting recordings and his meetings and what not, but he was around for the most part.

Kyuhyun, to be honest, had no idea how Yesung's schedule was working out, but he figured it was the constant nine to five, as it has always been, so he left the discretion to the older man. He was not in a position to just show up at Yesung's house, the awkwardness of spending time with Yesung's father may actually kill him, so was at the mercy of the older man. Yesung was the one that had the ability to come to the dorms at any time, yet had failed to do so. Kyuhyun figured he should have asked him why, not being so ridiculous not to speak to the man on the phone twice a day, but it hurt his pride to ask something like that. Why must he have to beg Yesung to come see him? That was completely ridiculous and he was in no mood to tolerate anything of that nature.

On that basis he was determined.

 If Yesung could care not to see him, then he could do the same damn thing, his thoughts hardening his heart, glaring at the man beside him that thought his stupid game was more important than Kyuhyun [ the irony was not lost on Kyuhyun], pulling his shoulder away, resisting the urge to snicker when Yesung fell from his position, his eyes darting to Kyuhyun in question, his eyes so freaking adorable Kyuhyun wanted to puke, biting the inside of his cheek as he forced a nonchalant shrug, turning back to his game, ignoring the man huffing beside him.

It was a cute sound and Kyuhyun was sure that the expressions would make him weak, instead forcing himself to stare at the green slimy monster that he was supposed to be slaying, not thinking about Yesung at all, ignoring the small complaints as best as he could.

Yesung seemed to get tired with grumbling shortly after, instead just pinching Kyuhyun's forearm and saying he was a brat, before he settled beside him once more, this time taking a more independent position, head leaning against the back of the couch, body slouched forward, eyes trained on the game Kyuhyun was playing. Kyuhyun only glanced in his direction at a pause, and regretted it instantly.

So much exposed skin had to be a crime, a long slender neck that was just begging to be bitten into and marked as his was right before him and he was losing his sanity, tearing his eyes away, though the visual remained with him. He could easily see himself leaning over and rectifying the wrong that before him, sinking his teeth into smooth skin and forgetting this whole getting even thing.

It was so clear in his mind, that he was hapless when his warrior was slaughtered before his eyes, his life points draining away, Yesung, who had been observing his progress, smacking his arms to call his attention, which only made Kyuhyun's cheeks more heated, the touch distinctly reminding at wear his fantasy had ended, his heart in his mouth as he finally realized that he had just lost a valuable soldier.

With a grunt of dissatisfaction, both for his weak mind and his lack of ability to focus and the death of his pawn, he threw the controller onto the table, groaning loudly as he pulled himself upwards, glaring at Yesung as he fled the room in controlled steps, a sound reverberating behind him.

"Yah! What did I do?" Yesung yelled lowly behind the retreating man, Kyuhyun ignoring him as he had been doing since he arrived. Yesung watching him go with a measure of anger, finding Kyuhyun's behaviour to be rather childish.

He had done nothing to Kyuhyun at all and had sat quietly beside him as he waited for his game to finish and had done nothing to warrant such a fierce glare, Kyuhyun, that self centred brat, not even deeming his complaints worthy enough of an answer , walking away coolly, not even one glance in his direction, his anger raising.

Kyuhyun's behaviour since he arrived had been peculiar. Normally he would have to be batting him away, the brat always trying to kiss him whenever he could, just barely restraining himself when they were outside. Today he had not behaved like that at all, busy playing his stupid game, not even acknowledging when he arrived, just shrugging away his kiss.

At first he let it go, aware that Kyuhyun was normally very single minded when it came to his games, figuring that he just wanted to finish what he was doing and did not want to be disturbed. He could understand that entirely. There were times when Kyuhyun would play nonstop and ignore him, too engrossed in his game to focus on him, forgiving him for the sheer fact that despite his size, Kyuhyun was for the most part just a kid, allowing the excessive dedication to his games. It was what made Kyuhyun happy and he had no reason to interfere in the younger man's happiness.

That was the reason he had left him be, instead going to harass Eunhyuk, wanting Kyuhyun to have the time to play his games and not bother him. He honestly thought he was doing a good thing and had waited long enough for Kyuhyun to finish whatever he was doing. As far as he could see it, Kyuhyun was being a brat and not the cute kind where he wanted to squish his cheeks and nimble on that very tempting bottom lip, but more the sort where he is severely tempted to slap him senseless and them claw his eyes out for grating on his nerves so frequently.

With a heavy sigh he leaned against the back of the couch, trying to squelch his temper and decide what exactly he wanted to do. Kyuhyun was clearly hell bent on being a brat and he was left to deal with it. Truthfully he was not accustomed to Kyuhyun behaving that way. The brat was cheeky and teasing, but he was more the sort that squished him and stole kisses, rather than the grumpy sort, or at least not when it came to him. Normally he had to drag Kyuhyun away from his body when Kyuhyun was annoyed at him, the younger always of the opinion that the best place to show his displeasure was against his skin. Never violent, but punishing enough that he would have soft mild bruises and some slight pain where his hands gripped too tightly. He didn't have a problem with the approach and had grown accustomed to dealing with it, thinking that he managed quite well with handling Kyuhyun. This new moody iteration of the younger man however was not something he had to deal with frequently.

He couldn't figure out what was wrong and for all he knew, nothing was wrong. Kyuhyun could just be mad that he lost his game and behaving like an idiot. It was not something that was foreign to Kyuhyun and if that was so, he was going to kick him in the shins and take pictures of him rolling on the ground in pain. He sighed then.

He had a decision to make. He could either do what his mind said and leave the brat alone or he could try to approach Kyuhyun again. Frankly, he was not interested in dealing with Kyuhyun's childishness, especially when Kyuhyun was mad at him for something he did not do [he was innocent! He did not affect his game at all!] and acting like a right jackass. He thought it would be best to make it clear to Kyuhyun had he was not someone that he could take his game anger out on and have him reflect on his conduct...if Kyuhyun even bothered to of course. He was sure Kyuhyun probably thought he did nothing wrong, the annoying bastard. For his own peace of mind and maybe his own sanity it was probably best to leave Kyuhyun alone.

As with all things connected to Kyuhyun however, he was rarely pursued to listen to his brain, figuring that he had not seen Kyuhyun in a long time and whilst he currently wanted to kick Kyuhyun quite hard, he sort of missed the little brat, his heart disliking the idea of not spending some time with Kyuhyun. He was not sure how things would work out for the rest of the week and he didn't want that to be the end of it all. Even if Kyuhyun was an annoying bastard, he still really would have preferred to spend some time with him. With a heavy sigh, his mind was made up, getting up from his position and heading to Kyuhyun's room, promising himself to be patient. Kyuhyun was always patient with him, so he owed the younger man the same kindness....he still wanted to kick him though.

Kyuhyun knew who it was before the door fully opened, that little love sick idiot in his stomach jumping for joy, happy that Yesung had sort him out and not just left, looking at the man entering uncertainly, peering around his door cutely, looking around the room, before he finally stepped in, Kyuhyun turning his attention back to his laptop, not wanting to seem too happy to see him. He was an idiot for sure. He was so mad at himself for being tempted, using the time apart to clear his mind and harden his resolve once more. Kyuhyun was not a weak man....maybe just weak for Yesung?

....NO!!!

 He would be adamant.

He really would.

He was rather proud when he did not flinch when Yesung climbed onto his bed, the older man cautious in his approach. Kyuhyun figured that he would be a little annoyed after his outburst, but as with all things Yesung, he was always that little more gentle when it came to him, likely to push away the anger for as long as possible.

 Kyuhyun in some twisted way was sort of grateful that Yesung came.

It meant that Yesung wanted to try, wanted to spend time with him and was willing to swallow the anger and possible displeasure. Kyuhyun could be happy about something like that, but that still did not change the fact that he had taken nearly a week to come and see him. Really?? Who the hell does that?? He was so damn infuriating! Kyuhyun simply biting his cheek and continuing with his game, not paying attention [or rather not making it obvious that he was paying attention,....he figured being able to count each exhale is not the way you usually ignore someone] to Yesung.

"Kyu ah..." Yesung spoke, waiting for a response, but received none, only met with silence as Kyuhyun slaughtered enemy forces, not taking his eyes off his laptop, Yesung tempted to hit him really, but figured that he probably misunderstood.

Maybe he interrupted something and affected the game. He wasn't sure, and still thought Kyuhyun was a brat, but if there was a possibility of such he would apologize, taking a breath before he continued.

"I am sorry if I caused you to lose. Forgive me alright?....I didn't realize. I am really sorry" Yesung apologized, not faking it, truly apologetic if his actions caused Kyuhyun to lose.

Kyuhyun loved his games and got a little crazy when it came to them, so he could live with it. If it was something wrong that he did he was man enough to apologize, letting the words fall from his lips, looking at the man beside him remain non reactive.

"Are you that mad? It didn't seem that important and I already said sorry" Yesung questioned and explained, wondering why Kyuhyun wasn't even looking at him.

 He found it a little rude to be honest, but was once more willing to make a compromise.

Maybe it was a serious game and Kyuhyun did not want to be disturbed. He personally figured that he deserved a little more care than what was being offered, but reminded himself that Kyuhyun was a gaming idiot, so he would just have to get adjusted and understand, leaning his head against the wall as he subdued his temper.

"I'll just wait until you are finished then" Yesung finally spoke, unable to keep the displeasure from his voice but at that point, he really was not trying too hard to be frank.

 Leaning his head back against the wall as he closed his eyes, clearing his thoughts as he tried to figure out what the hell was happening and how he was supposed to deal with Kyuhyun. His annoyance was at a fever pitch, not liking that he was second to a game, but then again, Kyuhyun had always been attached to his games and unresponsive. After their time together, Kyuhyun had always tried to keep him close while he played, sometimes even holding his hands, so he was a little confused as to why Kyuhyun was so intent on staring at his game, especially when he had apologized, even if he was nearly positive that he had done nothing wrong and Kyuhyun was just being a brat.

 He could wait though. 

Kyuhyun couldn't take much longer and then he would get to ask him why he was being such a brat and pull his ears for annoying him. He could wait for the person he loved...right?

With the older man's eyes shut for a minute, Kyuhyun chooses then to steal a glance, unable to decide if Yesung's frustrated face was what he was hoping for. Some part of him is sadistic enough to enjoy the idea of the older man suffering because of him, thrilled that he was having a hard time, experiencing the same suffering that Kyuhyun had to endure because of him, but part of him feels sick inside.

After so many days he wanted to hear Yesung's giggles and his peals of laughter, to watch his eyes bright as they lit up or just listen to his babbler about work and the cafe or his football clubs.  He missed just hearing his speak, feeling sad and guilty.

He was truly torn in that moment.

He was never very good at being mad at Yesung and he was even worse at being indifferent to Yesung. He did not like when the older man was even marginally unhappy, so the fact that he knew the current sulky expression due to him was a little unnerving, but not nearly as unnerving as how pretty he was.

Kyuhyun swears that Yesung was not human.

There is no other way to explain how he was capable of tempting so much. Kyuhyun had seen many beauties in his life, having sent his time within the glitz and glamour of the entertainment industry, surrounded by countless beautiful women, yet nothing seemed to measure up to the man next to him. At first he had a hard time wrapping his mind around that, but the more time he spent with Yesung, the more beautiful he became in his estimation, transcending simple beauty into something that bound Kyuhyun to him. It was frustrating to say the least, especially when he wanted to have a freaking backbone!

With a shake of the head, he drew his eyes away, pushing all thoughts about Yesung as far away as possible with that intoxicating aroma in his nostrils, so in reality it was never going to be that far away, hyper aware of everything that Yesung did, the ease exhales and the slight movements of his arm, his eyes catching the fluttering eyelids as Yesung opened his eyes once more, Kyuhyun staring intently at his game,  feeling Yesung's eyes on him once more, heavy and dangerous, his resolve shaking, nearly shattering when Yesung released a heavy sigh.

"Not finished yet?" Yesung asked, voice bored but inquisitive enough for Kyuhyun to know that Yesung was very interested in his answer, seeing the older man tugging on the hem of his t-shirt as he waited for Kyuhyun to respond clearly, looking up every couple seconds as he waited on Kyuhyun's answer, one that was not forthcoming.

 Kyuhyun was still very much resolved not to respond and show some might, feeling sort of stupid for being so petty and even more uncertain about his decision when Yesung actually looked more disappointed than annoyed, not actually wanting to hurt the older man, just trying to prove a point, wanting so badly to look at him, but refraining with some effort. He did catch his expression through the corner of his eyes and Yesung was very hard to read in that minute, not sure what he was supposed to gather about his mood when Yesung just bit his lips.

"I'll just wait then" Yesung informed, voice a bit terse, but otherwise calm, still biting his lip however.

The expression very common when Yesung was unsure about something or lost in thought, pulling out his phone once more, fiddling with it rather aimless, head pressed against the wall once more, glancing at Kyuhyun now and then, Kyuhyun never meeting his, instead keeping his eyes trained on the game that he was playing, not really interested in the outcome, more concerned about the real life game that he was playing, wondering if it was worth the stress, his body tempted so badly, especially by the soft delicate movements of the older man, the pull of his throat and the steadiness of his collarbones, trying to shake the thoughts away completely. He wasn't sure how long he could endure.

Yesung was never that patient, but he was frightfully stubborn though.

Kyuhyun had to wonder if he had any idea that Kyuhyun was deliberately ignoring him. It should seem obvious, but Yesung was exceptionally oblivious, so things that should seem clear to him, may not be that way for Yesung, who rightfully should be a bit more proactive in his response. Instead, he was playing his game, giving no further thought to Kyuhyun, which naturally aggravated Kyuhyun even more, his will hardened the more he had to continue to ignore him. It was funny how that worked, Kyuhyun glaring at Yesung as he turned to destroy the enemy forces, resolved not to speak to Yesung.

Yesung ended his first round and had to resist the urge to punch Kyuhyun in the face.

So….maybe playing a bloody violent filled game was best for him in that moment.

At that point however, his mind was running a mile a minute, trying to discern what was wrong. He refused to believe that he had just lost priority. Kyuhyun was nearly an addict, he had no doubt about that, but he was nearly positive that Kyuhyun liked on his throat more than he liked killing zombies. Perhaps it was a little boastful, but his analysis had come from months of experience.

 There was no way that Kyuhyun's game was so interesting to him that he would not stop for at least a half hour to mark him as much as he could manage. He may not be able to hold Kyuhyun's attention for a prolonged period on those days that he was intent on gaming, but he would surely get more than a brush off. Something was wrong with Kyuhyun and he would be damned if he did not figure it out, turning his eyes onto the younger man, critically regarding him, his mind pouring over the day so far.

"Are you finished now?" Yesung asked half an hour later, this time without any disappointment or annoyance, a simple question, for his own personal information now.

After his time spent in thought, he had a fair idea what was going on and by then was resolved to teach Kyuhyun a little lesson of his own, stretching a hand out to brush the hair from the younger's eyes, Kyuhyun tensing immediately, Yesung trying not to laugh at the little shiver that he felt under his skin. Kyuhyun was much too easy to read sometimes, continuing to gently brush the hair back, smiling when Kyuhyun inhaled sharply, only to exhale just as sharply seconds later, a weak cough leaving his throat.

"No" Kyuhyun responded roughly, though this time it was less malice and more panic.

 His heart pounding in his chest, his plans seemingly skewed, Yesung no longer looking frustrated, smiling at him for God's sake, his fingers so freaking warm that Kyuhyun was dying, twisting his body away from the tiny gorgeous fingers that set about both burning and cooling his skin, Yesung not reacting to his avoidance manoeuvre, instead, just pulling his hand away from his face, tracing along his arm instead, not wanting to strangle him as Kyuhyun expected, unsure what he was supposed to do. He figured that he was safest if he returned to his game however, eyes trained on the pawn that was being flattened, no thanks to Yesung, sitting beside him and driving him insane, even harder to focus on his game when he was actively trying not to focus on Yesung, the older man acting strange.

"Alright then. Have fun Kyuhyun ah" Yesung wished with bright smiling eyes that Kyuhyun did not see, having decided that he was no longer going to help him at all, masking his emotions very well.

At that point, he thought two could play that game, leaning upwards to press a kiss against Kyuhyun cheek, the younger nearly gasping, biting his lips firmly too swallow the sound, Yesung having to resist the urge to giggle at the younger man's stubbornness, finding that he was stubborn as well, pointedly ignoring Kyuhyun as he tried to shake him off, instead, just wrapping a hand around Kyuhyun's waist and making himself comfortable against his shoulder.

Yesung smiled with eyes closed.

There was more than one way to skin a cat after all.

Kyuhyun's lips hurt. He bit it too hard he realized.

Yesung was so freaking close that he had lost most of his sense and he was having a hard time doing anything, much less thinking about the sad state of his lips and the fact that his current gaming marathon was certainly a disaster. He had lost more games that he had won, and faking interest in it was hurting his spirit as a gamer.

 He loved his games endlessly, but after a week without Yesung, not even his games could properly hold his attention no matter how much he was forcing it. Yesung was no help whatsoever. He was confused once more, and had no idea how to handle the older man, who was reacting very oddly. By then, Yesung was supposed to be fuming and throwing a temper tantrum, not wrapped around his body and smelling his skin, feeling strange and just downright cursed.

Yesung was supposed to be affected by his little turn at revenge. He was not supposed to be tracing lines along the contours of his stomach or brushing his hair against his cheek, torturing him. He had no idea what was going through Yesung's mind and that was never ever a good thing, swallowing the lump in his throat as he tried to decide what his plan was actually meant to achieve.

Truthfully he just wanted Yesung to see what it was like to be annoyed.

Whether he was successful, he had no idea, but judging from the fact that Yesung seemed to be happy and not wanting to kill him, he had to be failing. What the hell was wrong with Yesung anyway? He couldn't even punish the bastard properly, wanting to twist that torturous hand that rest against his stomach. Yesung was so damn casual when he wanted to be, making Kyuhyun's blood boil, even more so when his pawn died, the black screen with two words that he hated before his eyes, his frustration at a fever pitch.

He was blistering mad at that moment, ready to turn to the older man and tell him to get the hell off of him and just go away because he was an and Kyuhyun hated him and he made him lose his game, for real this time, the selfish bastard was actually asleep. Kyuhyun was dumbfounded and just mad at point, his revenge planned having failed from the onset, his mind so goddamned weak that he was unable to handle the older man's closeness and despite his best efforts, Yesung had simply chosen to ignore him.

He supposed that was the infuriating part. If it was him that Yesung was ignoring, as he had practically been doing for the last week, he would be furious, as he was then, his blood rushing through his body as he came to terms with the fact that Yesung had actually fallen asleep. Bastard!!

In a rush of anger, Kyuhyun could only watch himself tackle the sleeping man, not exceedingly forcefully, just pushing his weight until the older man was flat on the bed, Kyuhyun grabbing for his sides, poking him relentlessly, Yesung gasping and disoriented, Kyuhyun poking him in anger.

"How dare you sleep when I am trying to ignore you?" Kyuhyun accused in anger, busying himself with poking Yesung on the sides, not even looking at him, gritting his teeth in frustration, his heart pounding in his chest as it pumped heated blood throughout his body, leaning his weight onto the older man, body twisting uncomfortably, but at that point he really was not in a position to care very much, focused on extracting revenge for the insult that he was just forced to witness.

 There he was losing his freaking mind over a glance and a feather light touch and Yesung had the audacity to sleep?? Did he not care that the love of his life had not spoken to him all evening? Did he not care that Kyuhyun was upset? How could he be so damn nonchalant?

The more he thought about it the more upset he got.

He was so mad that he could hear his blood bubbling or that was what it sounded to him anyway, refusing to believe that Yesung was actually giggling beneath him. No one was that cruel. It was painful and frustrating enough to learn that your boyfriend did not care that you were upset, even after the fact that he had avoided you for an entire week. The think that Yesung thought his anger was amusing would likely be the last straw and he really rather never think that, instead poking Yesung harder, his hands possessive at the older man's side, Yesung not complaining about the pain though, the man silent except for a few weak grunts and was that really a giggle?

Kyuhyun only raised his head so he could look at Yesung one last time before he murder him….well maybe not murder him, but he was definitely tempted to strangle him, his breath however caught, playful almond shaped eyes, looking down at him with affection, Kyuhyun stunned by the sheer beauty of it, nearly mesmerized and distracted, not even realizing what was happening before small but strong arms wrapped around his neck, Yesung's small hands clamping together to create a beautiful uncertain cage, Yesung's lips pulling into a satisfied smile, nearly a smirk.

"Caught you" He cheered, Kyuhyun not sure what was happening, suddenly feeling himself being pulled downwards.

 The pressure behind his neck very strong, something that he probably should have expected, falling against Yesung's body, the older man not seeming to mind the weight very much, pulling Kyuhyun flush against him, creating a mess of awkward tangled limbs, the words of protest dying everywhere, not just on his tongue when Yesung pulled him down for a kiss, lips on his firmly, strong and steady, Kyuhyun wishing that he had some idea what was going on, and more importantly praying to God to grant him some will power when he was the one that deepened the kiss, forceful full lips pressed against him.

 Yesung kissed him with vigour, much different from his usual shyness, his teeth grazing against Kyuhyun's bottom lip, causing the younger man to hiss in pain, pulling his lips away and breaking the impromptu kiss, his lips much too sensitive since he bit down on them earlier, Yesung instead pressing appeasing kisses to his cheeks and nose, gentle tender kisses that had Kyuhyun sighing in confusion, falling against Yesung's chest tiredly.

He was too confused and frustrated to think about anything and his lips hurt a little and he wanted to be loved by Yesung finally, his pride giving way for the time being, his head falling against Yesung's shoulder. If it hurt the older man, he said nothing about it, instead using his unrelenting hold on Kyuhyun to draw him even closer to him, Kyuhyun sliding about as best as he could with no determination and pure laziness, not surprised when he found himself falling to Yesung's side, or his lower body anyway, still pressed against Yesung's shoulder and nestled against his throat, the aroma of sweet coffee and cinnamon, making him feel hazy and comfortable, his arms, still at Yesung's side, though now they relaxed into a half hug, his eyes closing as he held onto Yesung, having missed the most important part too much to be truly vengeful, his frustrations still present, only giving way to the satisfaction that he felt now that he was where he had wanted to be all week, Yesung's lips pressed against the side of his head, warm against his temples, practically cooing in his ear, Kyuhyun's eyes closed as he tightened the sudden hug, Yesung doing in the same, arms wrapped around Kyuhyun's shoulder tightly, the other along Kyuhyun's spine, a smile on his face.

"So...why are you ignoring me?" Yesung broached the subject carefully, using Kyuhyun's current docile manner as an indicator that he should proceed then.

He had figured out as much when he entered the room, positive in him mind that Kyuhyun couldn't be that interested in his game as to outright not acknowledge him, figuring that the younger man was being deliberate. Kyuhyun was ignoring him; that was clear. The question then was obvious.

Why was the brat ignoring him?

 That was what he couldn't figure out was why Kyuhyun was reacting that way. It was very strange for the younger man to do things like that, normally more vocal about his displeasure, making Yesung very confused. He supposed that he should have been more gentle with Kyuhyun, but with him wrapped in his arms, he would atone. The first step however was to figure out what he was supposed to be sorry for.

"Like you don't know, you selfish bastard" Kyuhyun grumbled bitterly from his position on his chest, poking his sides a couple times in anger, but not angry enough anymore to force himself to move, resolve to stew in his distaste rather than argue actively, too tired too care anymore, the spot he was occupying too comfortable.

 Yesung was just an idiot and he was a jackass for being in love with him.

He would just leave it at that, snipping at the smooth skin on Yesung's throat before he buried his nose against the skin, straightening his legs and making himself comfortable.

"Maybe you want to remind me again why I am stupid?" Yesung led easily, voice light and easy, not brave enough to force the issue, but rather interested in what was bothering Kyuhyun.

 Clearly the younger man was affected by it enough to take action, so that had to mean that it was important. Judging from Kyuhyun's tone, he was sure that he had angered the younger man and was therefore even more invested in the outcome than before, loosening his grip a little to reach upwards and the younger man's hair, Kyuhyun shifting out the way a little and huffing grumpily, falling to Yesung's side, eyes wide and displeased, Yesung refusing to be dissuaded,  turning into the younger man, drawing Kyuhyun back towards him, gripping Kyuhyun's hand and leading it to his waist, somewhere that he knew Kyuhyun liked to hold onto, biting back the smile when Kyuhyun naturally held on, spreading his hand over Kyuhyun's side as well, sliding until he was leaning against Kyuhyun's chest, the younger man scoffing, but couldn't hide the sigh he released when Yesung leaned against his chest, the older man carefully hugging himself to Kyuhyun's body. Kyuhyun was hardly ever able to resist him, coming as no surprise to Yesung when Kyuhyun tugged him closer, the hand at his waist possessive, nestling himself under Kyuhyun's chin, the younger man tense, but still easily bendable to his will.

"Tell me~" Yesung whined, something he would deny if he was ever faced with such dangerous allegations, but he knew how to get his way.

Acting cute often hurt his pride, but it was certainly effective and sometimes quite the ego booster with knowledge that Kyuhyun had a hard time resisting his aeygo, nearly assured the younger man would give him what he wanted, sealing the deal when he looked up at Kyuhyun with watery eyes and a nearly there pout, Kyuhyun glaring at him as he expected, just making himself look more desperate as a counter, Kyuhyun determination to ignore the cuteness crumbling miserably, shutting his eyes, Yesung not letting him escape, brushing his lips against his chin, mumbling a persistent 'tell me', Kyuhyun gulping, shaking his head in defeat when Yesung's practically hummed.

"You are annoying" Kyuhyun grumbled, trying to shift away from him, Yesung however very prepared to handle him and his escaping ways, tightening his hold around his waist, just burying his head against his chest, ensuring that he couldn't move an inch. He hated things like that, but he figured Kyuhyun wanted his attention and by then he had no qualms giving it to him.

"I know" Yesung chuckled, smiling warmly, though Kyuhyun didn't see it, the younger man busy scowling at Yesung and trying to give himself a mental peep talk.

He had already tasted defeat when he reacted and failed to remain nonchalant, had been an idiot when he let himself fall into Yesung's well sprung trap and remained in his arms and a er plain and simple when he let himself fall for the older man's aeygo. He did not need to make himself even more stupid, not wanting to hurt his pride anymore and acknowledge any more defeats which would be the likely outcome of whatever Yesung was planning, already feeling the mischief in the air.

Yesung was sly and he was always much too smitten to stand a chance.....he was supposed to be the one mad....life....sigh..

" You know....I will just get more annoying if you don't tell me. It's much easier if you just tell me....really, it is." Yesung advised seriously or as seriously as he could as he bit back yelps.

 Kyuhyun deciding that the best was to deal with the annoying man clinging to him was to poke his sides viciously, though it seemed to be rather ineffective, Yesung being stubborn then, biting back the yelps and the giggles, instead burrowing even closer to Kyuhyun's chest, fingers digging into Kyuhyun's side, muffling the unwanted giggles into the younger man's chest, not exactly expecting his instruction to lead to him hanging on to Kyuhyun and biting back horrible giggles, but then again, it was Kyuhyun he was dealing with, so he should not be surprised.

"Oh really?" Kyuhyun teased, very much aware that he was the one with all the power then, which oddly enough did not happen regularly, and the closer Yesung got the him the less control he had over his own body and mind, so he was prevailed upon to act as soon as possible, digging his finger into the t-shirt covered skin relentless, enjoying his time in charge, however long it lasted.

"Kyu ah--stop...I can't breathe....Please~" Yesung begged, more manipulation than submission, but Kyuhyun probably did not know that.

 Yesung pressing his nose against Kyuhyun's chest and lifting upwards, the sharp ridge dragging a trail of heat and sensitivity, willing himself upwards to latch onto the skin at Kyuhyun's jugular notch, the action causing Kyuhyun to hiss, his hands stopping from the shock, a weird sound leaving his lips, Yesung using the opportunity to hug Kyuhyun tighter, kissing at the elegant slope of his neck and shoulder, whilst he exhaled rapidly, the transitions much too difficult for him, but he was determined to have his way and if mildly seducing Kyuhyun was the only way he would get it, then so be it. It was not to say that he did not find his own joy in the matter.

"Stop that! I am mad at you" Kyuhyun grumbled weakly.

 The energy leaving Kyuhyun’s body as he tried not to grab Yesung by the hair and swallow his lips, the image and the temptation so strong he was draining himself just to resist, instead trying to tug Yesung away as gently as possible, though it was proving to be impossible, Yesung instead latched onto his body tightly, intertwining their legs together, pushing his thigh forcefully between Kyuhyun's legs, Kyuhyun wondering if the older man realized what a dangerous game he was playing, but knowing Yesung, it was unlikely.

Kyuhyun feeling infinitely sulky as he tried to get Yesung off him and not react to the kisses that had not come to an end, sighing miserable when he watched himself moan helplessly when Yesung touched a particularly sensitive spot, his hands betraying him, actually tugging Yesung closer after that act, unable to stop himself. So much for having a backbone.

"Why are you mad at me Kyuhyunnie?" Yesung asks, but the bastard does so directly against his ear.

The warm tendrils of air brushing against hyper sensitive skin and he knows it's no mistake when Yesung's lips brush against the shell of his ear and definitely not a coincidence that Yesung was practically purring into his ear. The words tainted in a softness that seemed to trigger hypnosis, Kyuhyun supposing he should be angry that he was being manipulated, but Hell!! He would need some sort of brain function to feel anger and that was something impossible then, not with Yesung's heady aroma clouding his nostrils and senses, the heat of their impossibly close skin burning his nerves and the sensitivity!

He was slowly being tortured and he had no idea how to deal with it, whining when Yesung repeated the question, this time accompanied by more obvious incentives, sharp teeth tugging gently on his earlobe, a mighty sigh of defeat escaping his lips.

"Why don't you come see me more? Is it really that hard to spend time here?" Kyuhyun asked, his voice low and embarrassed, his pride aching to say those words with his own lips, annoyed at himself and pissed at Yesung, the older man having ceased his ministrations when he realized that Kyuhyun was going to speak, pulling himself backwards so that he could look into Kyuhyun's eyes.

Then, however, Kyuhyun wished he had stayed where he was, the older man looking at him only making him feel more embarrassed and pitiful. It hurt his pride too much to admit, not just to Yesung but himself, just how freaking needy he was sometimes.

 He sometimes wished he was more aloof when it came to Yesung.

He could do it with everything else; say he didn't care and truly mean it, but not with Yesung. He cared. He always cared. Always missed him and wanted to see him, to hold him in his arms and kiss his hair, to just be with him. It was frustrating most of the time, especially when it sometimes felt as if he was the only one that felt that way. How else could he explain why Yesung could genuinely not come to his side in a week? Sometimes he thought he wanted all the answers and sometimes he wanted to hear nothing at all. In that moment, staring at the adjacent wall, the one that they had never discussed painting, like they had done in Yesung's old room, finding his to be plain as well, he couldn't decide which he wanted.

It seemed however that Yesung had decided that he didn't know which course to take either, his mouth opening and closing at least three times, his face pulled into a frown to match the sick sad feeling tearing through his insides, finally giving up on trying to find the right words to fix the mess he had created, instead removing his hands from Kyuhyun's shoulder's where he had braced himself to look up at Kyuhyun and reached upwards, delicately holding on to two imperfect cheeks, titling his head as he leaned forward, capturing Kyuhyun's lips in a sweet kiss.

 No power struggle, no opinions or arguments, not even a solution to their predicament, just a gentle genuine brush of lips, Yesung kissing him with all the feeling in his heart, love and affection and guilt all melting into one. Kyuhyun stayed still, not sure how to categorize all the conflicting feelings that he had in that moment, eyes fluttering close as the gentle brushes intensified, the feeling in his heart a torrent of conflict yet still unable to keep him from melting into the kiss, responding gently to the little nips and tugs, Yesung capturing his lower fold, tugging on it playfully, the kiss languid and passionate, yet gentle and expressive, painted with love and affection and regret.

 Kyuhyun tasting the sadness that they both felt, feeling the thumps of his heart just as he felt the beautiful rhythmic thumping of Yesung's, not resisting when Yesung pulled away with one last tug, exhaling a warmth breath when he finally released him, his forehead resting against Kyuhyun's, eyes closed as he tried to clear his thoughts, Kyuhyun doing the same. The barrage of emotions too strong and too many decisions to be made, his body instinctively pulling Yesung closer, wrapping his arms around the small waist protectively. No matter what happened, that was the outcome he would have, his body only satisfied then, hold tight and unrelenting.

"I'm an idiot. I really am" Yesung breathed finally, eyes fluttering open, finding himself staring at chocolate coloured orbs, too close to even try and perceive the emotion in them and some part of them doesn't want to do it anyway, just grateful that he could stare into the pretty things then, kissing the younger man's nose and eventually his eyelids.

He was so guilty and felt so stupid.

 It seemed as if he could do nothing right when it came to Kyuhyun. He didn't even know how to apologize anymore and frankly he was just tired of it. Tired of saying sorry and tired of hurting Kyuhyun. He never wants to cause Kyuhyun any sadness but that is all he ever seemed to do achieve. He was tired of his own failings, caught in a web. He couldn't leave Kyuhyun's side and he couldn't ever be the sort of person that deserved to be there. Sigh.

"Forgive me" Yesung spoke, eyes staring into Kyuhyun's, the angles still all wrong, but he could feel the warmth of them, the calmness washing over him as Kyuhyun held him close, choosing to just listen to him for a change, sorry that all he could do was ask for forgiveness, sorry that he had made the wrong decisions once again.

"I just...I don't know what I was thinking I guess. I just thought that you were busy and had things to do....I didn't want to be in your way" Yesung confessed, shutting his eyes, the words just barely a whisper, guilt burning his insides, inhaling a sharp breath, not brave enough to face Kyuhyun, not ready to admit that he ruined everything all the time.

He truthfully thought he was doing the right thing. Kyuhyun had tours and shows and recordings and meetings and so many things to occupy his time. He didn't think the younger man would want to deal with him after all that and, maybe, if he were to be truthful, he was a little jealous and just felt lacking.

Sometimes it was hard not to be a little envious of the younger man, the fact that he got to hold on to the things that Yesung had to give up. Of course, he did not hold it against Kyuhyun, but every time he thought about coming to see him, he felt as if he was just going to be a burden to Kyuhyun, to harass him when he needed to rest, having nothing interesting to say to him anyway. Somewhere he knew that made no sense, especially since he was very much aware that Kyuhyun loved his attention. In fact, that was the tactic that he was banking on earlier.

He knew he did not have to do anything when he realized that Kyuhyun was ignoring him. He knew Kyuhyun. There was nothing Kyuhyun loved more than his attention. Kyuhyun could never have lasted very long. All he had to do was wait for his patience to run out and with Kyuhyun that would have been some. Thinking about it now, he really should kick himself. Every time he thought he was doing something good, it would always blow up in his face.

Why was he so dense? At the time it made sense though.

Kyuhyun was busy and tired and it was hard to see him and deal with the little bit of envy. Kyuhyun didn't need to see him. He had no fun stories to tell and could offer Kyuhyun nothing. Why waste the time Kyuhyun could get some sleep? It had made perfect sense to him at one point in time. Kyuhyun was alright. He spoke to him nearly daily, so he knew he was not ill or anything like that, and he could spend his time in his cafe, salvaging his fanbase. Sigh.

"Why are you so stupid?" Kyuhyun asked with a weak amused chuckle, mocking and disbelieving but not mean or unkind.

He released his hold on Yesung's waist to slide a hand upwards to hold his cheek, a tight fit for them since Yesung had let to release his face either, only doing so when he felt Kyuhyun pushing his hand through the maze their bodies had formed, making space for Kyuhyun to pass his hand, his own appendage falling to Kyuhyun's shoulder, finger's idly tugging on the fabric of Kyuhyun's t-shirt, eyes staring at the thin fabric and his useless movements, leaning into Kyuhyun's palm when the younger pressed his cool hand against his heated skin, the long fingers, gently caressing his skin, sighing when Kyuhyun kissed his forehead tenderly, not pressing for an answer, for what could only be a rhetorical question. Yesung was glad. He had no answers to give Kyuhyun. He supposed he really was just an idiot, never able to get anything related to Kyuhyun right.

"How could you think you would be in my way?" Kyuhyun asked gently, not mocking or disbelieving, but a soft gentle inquiry, only tainted by the clear distaste he seemed to have with whole idea. How Yesung could think he would be in his way was unbelievably ridiculous to him. Just when he thought Yesung was finally understanding how much he loved him and wanted to be with him, the idiot did something like that. Kyuhyun wanted to be mad, but he couldn't bring himself to feel anger. Yesung was too pitiful to be mad at, shaking his head as he kissed the creased forehead.

"I don't know....It's just that you have so much to do and the time frames are so small. What if you wanted to do something else then?" Yesung asked, trying to propose an explanation for his strange thoughts, even if it seemed stupid to his own ears. When he come up with the reasoning, it certainly did not seem so ridiculous. Now he felt stupid for even thinking it and even worse for saying it.

"Don't answer that. I see how stupid it is now" Yesung confessed, cheeks heating up in embarrassment, eyes finally looking up at Kyuhyun, pouting at the younger man, feeling embarrassed and stupid, not sure how to face Kyuhyun, but aware that he did not have the luxury of simply ignoring it. He would have to make up for his asinine mistake sooner or later.

"I am glad you see it for yourself" Kyuhyun commented, truly meaning every word.

He wasn't sure if he had the right temperament to convince Yesung how stupid his thought pattern was. He was sure he would be prevailed upon to strangle him quite fiercely, so it was a blessing that Yesung saw how insane his mind set was. Kyuhyun had tried thinking about it, but could see no sensible reason or any reason at all honestly, for Yesung to think it was a good idea to stop coming to see him. Was he missing something?

"That's not all is it? Tell me" Kyuhyun demanded gently, titling Yesung's head upwards so that the older man was forced to look at him, dead in the eyes, Kyuhyun's large chocolate coloured eyes, staring into pretty almond shaped ones, willing to older man to share his secrets with him.

Yesung was ridiculous on his best day, but even that reasoning he had given Kyuhyun seemed to be too stupid even if it was Yesung he was dealing with. Considering that he is a needy clingy brat that ensures he lets Yesung know that he expects him in his bed each day, he doesn't believe for one second that Yesung could get the impression that he was unwanted.

Clearly he wants him.

 In more ways than one....in every way....something that he had made abundantly clear for a long time. Yesung was holding something back and he wanted to know what it was!

"It's stupid" Yesung responded, shaking his head, or trying to anyway, but the angles were punishing and he really couldn't escape Kyuhyun's grip or his blasted eyes, peering down and him and making it clear that he expected an answer and not an evasion, Yesung pouting at him, Kyuhyun simply shaking his head, Yesung sighing in defeat. How is that their non verbal communication is so efficiently dangerous?

Sigh. A hard look. Defeat.

"I am boring now" Yesung admitted, biting the words out, not wanting to have to say it with his own mouth, a fear that he had been holding back a while now.

It had been playing on his mind for over a month, making these meetings with Kyuhyun seem so much more burdensome than they should ever be. He was appalled at his thoughts sometimes. Kyuhyun was the person he loved most, so he really ought to be ashamed to think that, but somehow it was still. He didn't want to disappoint Kyuhyun, so just the thought of meeting with Kyuhyun was sometimes very stressful. He was weak though, he couldn't go too long without him, missing the warmth and the affection and just being in Kyuhyun's arms.

"What?" Kyuhyun asked flabbergasted, not sure he was following the older man. Yesung and boring were not something he ever thought he would hear in the same sentence. Yesung was the sort that could stare into space and still be interesting. The man was much too odd to ever be boring, so something was clearly wrong with what was being said, waiting for clarification.

"I'm boring now. I have nothing interesting to tell you. I'm a train station worker now. Won't you get tired of me being boring?" Yesung asked, as if he himself was considering the issue, tilting his head as he looked at Kyuhyun, his eyes sad as he thought about it more, something he was trying hard not to do for a while now.

"Believe me, you will never be boring" Kyuhyun rejected with a weak but amused chuckle, leaning forward to kiss Yesung's nose, using the hand on Yesung's cheek to tug at the soft skin, no longer full and plumb as it use to be, much to Kyuhyun's chagrin, but that was something that he had no choice but to accept, so could only now enjoy how cute the older man, his nose scrunching up in displeasure at Kyuhyun's action, his eyes trying to glare at him. Kyuhyun could only look at him and think he was insane. How could he ever think he was boring to Kyuhyun? Everything about him was mesmerizing.

"Don't lie. I know I am now. All I do is work at the metro station. I have nothing interesting to tell you. It will only bore you and make you annoyed. We won't have anything to talk about."

Yesung explained when he managed to escape Kyuhyun's fingers squishing him, done so with a pinch to Kyuhyun's shoulder, the action weakening his hold on Yesung's face, allowing Yesung to free himself and get the words out.

He knew Kyuhyun was lying him.

He knew his new life was a necessity, but he also knew how boring it was. He worked from eight to six in the evening, then spent time in the cafe. It was nothing very fun and far from something that would interest Kyuhyun. Now, whenever he thought about spending time with Kyuhyun he worried that he would have nothing to talk about, that he would be boring and annoying and he was finally going to be drive Kyuhyun away.

Kyuhyun was an interesting person.

He couldn't see why Kyuhyun would want to waste precious time he could be sleeping or gaming to tell him about things he did not care about. It was easier to stay away, or harder, depending on how you thought about it. He was sure it was harder for him though. He swears he aches when he does not see the younger man.

"Who says we need to talk anyway?" Kyuhyun asked with a wink, his tone suggestive and playful, letting his hand fall away as he dipped his head to taste the sweet skin at Yesung's throat, not lust, never far from him in all honesty, just proving a point, quite happy to do so. Kyuhyun could truthfully think of a million other things they could do than to speak if that was what Yesung was worried about. Yesung could talk about drying paint and he would still think he was enthralling with that husky voice of his that made Kyuhyun lose his mind sometimes.

"I'm serious!" Yesung grumbled, lifting a hand upwards to latch onto Kyuhyun's hair, tugging it hard, so as to pull the younger man back and away from his throat, wanting to talk about this properly and not half heartedly. It was hard enough to even broach the subject and now that he had, he wanted it to be clarified. He would take no joy in Kyuhyun saying he was boring, but it was better to deal with it than try to live in denial.

"And I am not?" Kyuhyun argued, fighting against the weak restraint, to push forward once more but this time he was only concerned with the older man's lips, pressing them firmly against Yesung's.

Naturally he glared at Kyuhyun, but did nothing to stop the kiss, his hold loosening considerably, his fingers through the silky locks as Kyuhyun kissed him languidly, soft and playful, caught breathes and palpitating hearts, a deep breath when Kyuhyun finally ended the kiss, mouthing at Yesung's cheek, the older man sighing, the arms wrapped around Kyuhyun's head?...the angles were very weird, but the warmth was still the same.

Yesung's body flush against his, until the crazy angles took shape, Yesung leaning down to press his lips against Kyuhyun's temple, affectionately but clearly not convinced, Kyuhyun pulling away with a sigh, shifting a bit, tugging Yesung down a bit, so they could look at each other, the older man looking uncertain, eyes trained on Kyuhyun as if asking for guidance, prompting Kyuhyun to return a hand to his head, the shorter dark tresses, smiling at Yesung warmly.

"You are not boring Hyung. It's not what I am accustomed to obviously, but that's a good thing. You can tell me about things I have never experienced before" Kyuhyun comforted, continuing to brush back the thick hair, his fingers sliding through without much fuss, the length still short, though it was much longer than it was when he returned from training, something that made Kyuhyun happy.

 Not that he needed Yesung hair to be long, just that it was slowly showing him that things were back to normal. Some changes obviously, but Yesung was there with him now and that was all that mattered. He thought Yesung was being ridiculous, but at the same time he couldn't say that he was very surprised. Yesung always worried about things like that. He understood where he was coming from, but at the same time, still thought he was wrong.

Yesung's voice was mesmerizing. He didn't even care about what he was saying half the time, though he knew better than to tell Yesung that. He was still quite happy to just sit and listen to his voice, even if he didn't particularly care about the content of the subject matter.

"Plus, there are certainly lots of things we can do if it gets boring" Kyuhyun suggested after a second, a suggestive wink and a dip of his head once more, Yesung this time just rolling his eyes as Kyuhyun kissed his chin, scraping his teeth very gently on the curve of it, lifting his head to smile at Yesung with patterned mischievousness, but a degree of affection that made the older man smile in response, shaking his head at the younger man's cheekiness. Even so, he would be lying if he said he claimed that he did not appreciate the reassurances.

"We will have nothing interesting to talk about now" Yesung pointed out, just to make it clear that Kyuhyun may not be thinking about all the details as much as he had been. Kyuhyun was very particular, but he was more of a big picture sort of guy and had enough natural bravado and self confidence that he allowed things to come and to be dealt with when they did.

He did not think that Kyuhyun knew how boring it would all be. Coupled with the fact that they still hid in a tiny bedroom, and never went out, he could see that being a really serious issue. He only hoped Kyuhyun knew what he was saying.

"I always liked you more for your body anyway" Kyuhyun laughed, not giving any merit to Yesung's observations.

 He was serious when he said he said it was not an issue to him at all. Yesung could stay silent and he was smitten. It didn't matter one bit to him and he supposed he was hoping too much that Yesung would know that. By then he wasn't arguing. He would find his own happiness. Yesung would just have to let him have his way, doubts and all, laughing at his joke.

"Yah!" Yesung protested, glaring at Kyuhyun for his inappropriate remark, not taking any real offence, aware that Kyuhyun was just teasing him or he hoped he was anyway, reaching his hand upwards to tug on Kyuhyun's earlobe as a form of punishment. Even if he was aware that Kyuhyun was just playing, the younger was not allowed to make outrageous comments that made him embarrassed! He tugged harder for spite, though Kyuhyun still continued to chuckle.

"Take it as a compliment" Kyuhyun advised, still chuckling, amused at the older man's expression, the tugging on his earlobe slightly painful, but Yesung's indignant face was just too adorable for him to take him seriously, continuing to his hair as he laughed, their hands doing two opposing actions, but still just seemed to be very accurate for their life together, as boring as Yesung had just prophesied it would be, Kyuhyun was positive he would enjoy it all.

"You're an idiot" Yesung chastised with a vigorous shake of his head, indicating his pure exasperation with the younger man and his infinite cheekiness, tugging on his earlobe once more, Kyuhyun still just grinning at him with a pleased expression, making it clear that his punishment was ineffective.

Yesung scoffed at him, but Kyuhyun didn't seem to care, just chuckling lowly once more, his eyes bright and calm now, no longer as strained or anger filled, his smile seemingly contagious, Yesung smiling at him before he knew what he was doing, the uneasiness he felt slowly ebbing away. He was more than likely still going to be dreadfully boring, but Kyuhyun seemed to think it would be okay and he was always prevailed upon to trust in Kyuhyun.

It was hard for his mind to accept it most of the time, but he trusted Kyuhyun and that meant he trusted the things Kyuhyun said to him. Even if he had doubts, he had long promised himself to trust Kyuhyun and his feelings and he was going to do so once again, not batting an eyelash when Kyuhyun shifted once more, the arms wrapped around him tightening as the moved a bit, Yesung eventually finding himself nestled underneath Kyuhyun's chin, their holds on each suffocating, but they had both grown accustomed to their incessant need to hug the life out of each other, and after a week of no hugs and cuddles, Yesung found that he was more than happy to inhale apples and let Kyuhyun trace the soft outline of his spine, sighing happily.

"No more of this craziness again alright. I expect you to come and see me as often as you can manage or I will really be mad at you" Kyuhyun spoke seriously after a few minutes of silent petting, ensuring that the instruction was given. He wanted the older man to be clear on that point. He did understand his fears, but he did not think they were justified and as such was not willing to accept it as a justification for his stupid actions. If he had to go another week without seeing Yesung for no real reason he would be really mad and then he would probably say and do things he could only regret, and he really did not want it to ever come to that point. He needed to see Yesung and the older man had just better come to an understanding with regards to that. He would be rather displeased if he had to endure another week like the one he just had.

"You're gonna ignore me again?" Yesung teased impishly, pulling his head away to look up at the younger man, with a teasing smile, Kyuhyun however not pleased that he was joking when he was being seriously, though that freaking smile was infectious, annoyed at himself when his lips quirked a little, amused that Yesung decided to . He was aware that his little act was very childish, and horribly ineffective now that he thought about, glaring at Yesung for making fun of his less than stellar moment, pinching Yesung's arm as retaliation, the older man simply chuckling.

"No. I'll strangle you" Kyuhyun rejected, having his filled with all things connected to ignoring Yesung, very much aware that it was a grossly ineffective plan that did not work at all, his attachment to the older man making it hard for him to have any sort of success, the urge to devour the sneaky little bastard too damn strong for him to ever be successful, sighing as he leaned down to kiss Yesung's forehead, the intimate action destroying any effect his threat could have had, Yesung still giggling a little, smiling when Kyuhyun kissed him.

"You are really bad at ignoring me" Yesung commented, still teasing the younger man, a cute giggle escaping his lips, as a small hand came to cover his mouth, trying to stop the sound, unable to do so from his belly itself, too amused at the younger man's failure now that he thought about it. He had belatedly realized that Kyuhyun was ignoring him, but when he did, it was very easy to destroy any resolve that Kyuhyun had. Kyuhyun just loved his attention too much for him to ever be good at ignoring him, something that inflated his ego and made him laugh, though the gratitude he felt at the sentiment was unparalleled.

"And you are really bad at being sensible" Kyuhyun rejoined, trying to take the conversation elsewhere, aware that he genuinely had no response for the allegation. It was the truth. Plain and simple. Ignoring Yesung was just not something that he was cut out for, his body seemingly aching in the time that he was away from the older man. He really and truly rather solve his problems the way he was right then; with Yesung trapped in his arms and his nose inhaling a calming aroma. Even if he ended up strangling the idiot and losing his mind, he needed to be with him. Silence was not for him.

"It's not that bad!" Yesung protested, displeased that he was being chastised, ignoring the fact that he sort of looked for it since was insistent on teasing Kyuhyun. His protest was ignored however, trying to knee Kyuhyun on the thighs, failing miserably, their bodies much too close to achieve that, Kyuhyun chuckling at his failure, Yesung pulling a displeased expression, but in his heart he still felt guilty, frowning a little.

"I'm sorry for this week. I really am. I will make it up to you somehow.  I really didn't want to hurt you or make you mad" Yesung apologized a solemnly, the fight leaving his body, instead just staring up at Kyuhyun with large sad eyes, hoping that the younger man once more forgave him for being an idiot. He still thought he had a real reason for his actions, but he also knew that he could have hurt the younger man. He didn't ever want Kyuhyun to think he did not want to be with him or that he did not love him and he could recognize that his absence could have given that impression, immediately regretful and apologetic, his hand straying upwards again, this time not brave enough to grab hold of the other man's face, instead just timidly brushing his fingers along his jawline, waiting for Kyuhyun's reaction. He didn't think Kyuhyun would be mean or anything, but he hated to disappoint him and despise when he hurt him.

"You can start making up for it now" Kyuhyun suggested with a smirk, Yesung scoffing as the true intention of the younger man's words hit home, Kyuhyun already pressing kisses to his jaw and dipping lower, tugging Yesung back towards him, bodies impossibly close once more, Kyuhyun entertaining himself kissing Yesung's throat, his hands holding Yesung's small body close, passionate and teasing, Yesung not sure what to do with himself, just hanging on the younger man, whacking his on the head when Kyuhyun bit down on his skin a little too hard, pulling back a little.

"Don't leave marks, you brat!" Yesung reprimanded, peering down to try and get a look at his jawline to see if Kyuhyun had done any damage. Even if he was not actively in the public eye, did not mean he wanted everyone to ask him questions. His mother already wanted to know why he was not trying to date anyone, not sure how to tell her that he didn't need to date anymore. He had already found what he was looking for, the person he would spend his life with. That was a conversation he would have to have with her and Kyuhyun, but for now he was insisting that he wanted to focus on his service and left it at that. He really did not need unwanted Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun really should know better, glaring at the brat, who was giving him a measured look.

"I thought you wanted to make it up to me?" Kyuhyun asked, but this time Yesung knew he was teasing, eyes bright and mischievous, making a show of kissing his chin, before Yesung pried him off, pushing against his chest  to create some space and some separation, Kyuhyun just dragging him right back to Kyuhyun's chest, the younger man chuckling as he squished Yesung to his body, hugging him tightly.

"I changed my mind. You deserved it all, you cheeky brat" Yesung grumbled, his voice muffled by Kyuhyun's t-shirt, that the younger cared, happy hugging the man to his chest, glad that their little dispute was resolved and hopefully for good. It had better mean he would see Yesung more frequently, not pushing the issue then, but promising himself that he would ensure that they remained together, pressing his lips against the grumbling man's head, finding him to be adorable, feeling a lot happier now.

Yesung finally settling in his arms, ignoring Kyuhyun's cooing at him cute he was, pushing him down against his chest every time he tried to complain about their positions, Kyuhyun ensuring that their bodies were properly tied up with each other, no room for him to manoeuvre away and honestly, he couldn't say that he was trying too hard, fairly happy to be in Kyuhyun's arms, thinking about time lost and his stupidity once more, wondering if he had really hurt Kyuhyun, thinking about how to fix it; so many things on his mind, not even realizing that Kyuhyun had been teasing, the younger man insisting that Yesung was too deceitful for his taste, taking away his fun for no reason. Yesung didn’t hear a word of it though, fingers playing with the fabric of Kyuhyun's t-shirt, head pressed against Kyuhyun's chest, the dull thump of his heart seeming like music to his ears, a calming sound to his, taking in Kyuhyun's warmth and his presence, appreciating his presence in Kyuhyun's life, wondering if he could trust Kyuhyun's words, wanting to do it more than anything, sighing when Kyuhyun kissed his hair, the hands on his body less playful suddenly, more comforting, the fingers his back nearly artfully, sighing into Kyuhyun's chest.

"Stop thinking so hard. Everything is alright. I promise" Kyuhyun comforted on pure instinct, positive that Yesung was thinking about things that he did not need to consider anymore, wanting to sigh, but figured his energy was better spent, ensuring that the older man was taken care of, that their relationship was strengthened, receiving a smile for his comforting words.

Yesung figured he was making Kyuhyun uneasy and felt regret, grateful for the man that held him close no matter what, pressing a kiss to the clothed chest, Kyuhyun grumbling somewhere about him that his kiss was useless, that he should have done it properly if he really meant it, Yesung ignoring him, just burying his head against his chest once again, wondering if they really should spend the evening hugging each other stupidly. It was not very interesting and in the summer, it was kind of hot and not in the good way. He banished all such considerations however when he couldn't force himself to move, his body and seemingly everything else happy to remain in Kyuhyun's embrace, the younger man only shifting, so that he was flat on his back, dragging Yesung with him so that the older man rested against his chest, Kyuhyun wrapping his arm around his shoulder, the other placed easily on his back, a protective feeling that made Yesung smile, Kyuhyun moving his hand from his shoulder after a minute, instead reaching for his fingers, Yesung watching as he laced their fingers, naturally playing with the small digits, making Yesung smile.

He really was an idiot. Why did he deny himself this for an entire week?

Kyuhyun would more than likely have agreed if such thoughts were voiced out to him, instead watching the rise and fall of the man on his chest, his eyes trained on the hands that kept shifting about, their fingers accustomed to their little games, not even thinking about it, happy. He could only wonder why he waited to do something like this, positive ignoring Yesung was the worst idea he had ever had, much preferring his current position.

"So…what did you do this week? " Yesung asked casually, drawing their laced fingers to him, pressing a kiss to Kyuhyun's palm, waiting for Kyuhyun to tell him about his week. Of course he had an idea what the younger man did, but they both normally kept the stories they had to tell each other for when they were cuddled together, both normally thrilled to just listen to each other talk.

Yesung felt exactly that when Kyuhyun began talking, listening to the younger recount the events of his week, what the stylist had said, how much Donghae annoyed him, how hungry he was at his Mamma Mia filming, how tired he was after he taped Radio Star, which senior he had seen and even what breakfast cereal he wanted to eat, Yesung listening dutifully, asking questions when necessary, smiling at the younger man, who naturally listened to his stories about work and the people he had met, except Kyuhyun thought the best way to pass the time Yesung spoke was to spend it kissing his forehead and the shell of his ear and where ever else he wanted, only insisting that he was merging two useless techniques when he was reprimanded, Yesung finding him to be brat, shaking his head as Kyuhyun insisted that he was listening.

 Yesung knew he wasn't really, but with Kyuhyun's hands on his body and his lips on his skin, it didn't matter much. He suppose that was the point Kyuhyun was trying to make. Maybe the brat was to be trusted after all.

A/N: As you can tell this is very old. Written circa 2013 or so. I am in the process of cleaning up my files, so figured I would post some of the pre-written Kyusung that I still had around for those of you who still remember my continuum……….if anyone does….lol