The morning after

The morning after

I imagined our bodies in friction, created

 While my lust downed between your lips.......

 

 

Soft thaw wind fluttering faintly, mild sunshine radiated from agape window. The sunrays painting obscurity and shade over the empty commodity in the room. The slight early morning mist, fogging up the windows cracking the intricate frosted designs left form the night before. The brightness illuminating the narrow corners of the polished floors.

Clothes lay scattered, an array of items, warm bodies infused together as one. The tepid, balmy heat enthusiastically at the translucent skins of the sweat entangled lovers, leaving vibrant air kissed imperfections.

The world a blur between these two hearts clenched tightly like the coiled cold, rusted fingers of society. Languorous state of nothingness encased in the glow of the blanket. The distant aroma of lovemaking still lingered. Last night’s laborious tasks now infinite memories of the previous night like the timeless rhythms of life.
Conscious breathing and shifting of sheets disrupting the overflowing the gentle reticent ambience of the room. The soft rousings of heavy slumber.

The sheets touch feel damp and the listless consciousness hail from their eyes like the spring dew rain. The carousel of night before flooding in unexpectedly.    

The messy hair

Our bodies in friction and my lust drowned between your lips......

My lust drowned between your lips.....

smudged eyeliner

Vivid red marks scattered along my paper skin

Breathtaking kisses

“Do I have to get up now?”