The dress

The dress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unlike his band mates Daesung could live pretty fine without social media; he had the most important news apps on his phone and if there was something important or hilarious on SNS, his band mates or manager would send it to him, so that it wasn't even necessary for him.
That's why he also knew about the love of his boyfriend for fan-made edits. Next to famous paintings and selfies, weird edits appeared from time to time on his boyfriend's Instagram which contained himself for his taste far too often. Only a few days ago he had been called a phone by his lover!
Furthermore, that edit reminded him of the awful We like 2 party MV. The shooting of it taught him never to become drunk during a shooting again, because the result was just embarrassing in his eyes. Unfortunately, no one shared this opinion with him and that MV even became a great success.
However the screenshot from Seunghyun's Instagram which Seungri sent to him only a few moments ago was much weirder than everything before! It showed a girl in a pastel Lolita dress and she either had a similar face as himself or someone photoshopped his face into her one. But that wasn't everything, because his boyfriend also wrote under it: Is our Daesungie in Harajuku right now?
At first, he couldn't believe that Seunghyun's weirdness reached such a high level, so that he checked his Instagram himself and it turned out that the maknae was right. The phone edits were deleted, but this weird pastel thing was there and the fans even seemed to like it. Seeing this made him nearly fall out of the hotel-bed.

Seunghyun should know that I'm not in Harajuku... I'm in the hotel waiting for him, thought Daesung. His lover went to an art-gallery exactly at the time Doraemon aired, so that the younger one stayed back in the hotel.
"Lolita-dresses suit you ;)" the message from Jiyong didn't make the situation better. Instead he thought about the fact again that he and Youngbae were the only sane ones in the band.
"I agree with Ji. Much better than the clothes back in the parody ;)" This reply from Youngbae made him correct himself: he was the only sane one in the band.
"Maybe Top likes cosplay in bed?"
Of course, Seungri had ert thoughts and before the others started to speculate about his -life Daesung decided to jump in. "You two might share the surname, but wasn't cosplay your ? You nearly died of blood-loss after Ji's cross dressing scene in the Crayon MV."
"But he was a hot chick!"
Luckily, this was the last message for a time.

Being back in the quietness and to the thoughts about that picture made his mind go crazy.
What if his lover really liked cosplay in bed?
They had tried already a few things in bed yet cosplay never had been one of them.
But wouldn't his lover say that directly to him instead of giving hints over a medium Daesung didn't use? Giving hints over SNS always had been Jiyong's and Seungri's thing and that's why he wanted to push that thought away but it stayed in his mind like gum under a shoe for the rest of the day.

Later that evening Seunghyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter