Hooked

Hooked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We’re going to freeze to death out here Onew! It’s only 7:45 PM, & the event doesn’t start until eight tonight.” I groaned. Onew & I were standing outside in line at our friend Jonghyun’s new restaurant along with tons of other people who looked like they were also freezing their butts off here. It was really cold & it was raining a bit hard outside. Luckily, Onew & I kind of dressed appropriately for tonight’s weather conditions. “Hey, you should be glad that we’re here early. If we would’ve left exactly at eight o’clock, not only would we have been stuck in traffic, but we would’ve been stuck in traffic & still freezing our butts off.” Moving up in the long line, I slapped Onew’s chest twice. “Maybe you should’ve fixed the heat for the car like I told you to do two months ago Onew! Gosh, I swear I feel like I’m talking to a child sometimes you know? Ugh.” I groaned. “Luna, I told you that I was gonna get it fixed on my next day off from work when I have some time that day.” Turning to my left to face Onew with my arms crossed, I violently began poking him while talking. “Excuse me?” I emphasized. “When you get some time on your day off? What do you have planned hm? Are you cheating on me Onew, because if you are I will hurt you so bad & you will regret cheating on me. You know I don’t play those cheating games, you know?” I said while waving my finger in his face. “I will make you wi-…” I was cut off when I felt something tap my shoulder twice. Turning around to see who or what that was tapping me, it was my friend & Onew’s friend Taemin.

 

“What are you two arguing about now? I heard you guys all the way from the other side of the street.” Taemin giggled as him & I hugged each other & while he playfully punched Onew’s shoulder. Onew waved his hand dramatically “Nothing, nothing.’ He said. “Oh really?” I emphasized. “Luna’s just being mean to me again as usual.” Onew stuck his tongue out at me & held my hand. I love Onew with all of me, but sometimes I swear he acts like a big baby & makes no sense sometimes. “Whatever.” I mumbled. “So Tae, are you here for Jonghyun’s restaurant opening too?” Onew said while giving Taemin a friendly smile. I loved his smile. His smile puts a smile on my face & could just light up an entire room. “Yeah I am actually.” He said. “I’m here with Minho.” Taemin pointed to Minho who was interacting with some fans who were closer to the door of the restaurant. “Where’s Key?” Onew & I said simultaneously. “He’s back in the states for fashion week. You know how he is when it comes to fashion.” Taemin chuckled. “Yeah.” I nodded. Checking the time on my phone, I saw that it was already 8:57 PM. Before I could say anything to Onew, I was interrupted by my friend Jonghyun & his microphone. It was time for the opening. “Good evening everyone!” Jonghyun waved to the people in the crowd. “Um… thank you all for coming to my restaurant & for supporting me through everything from singing, to having my own radio show, showing support for my second solo album & showing support to my first book.” Onew, Taemin, & I cheered for our friend along with the large crowd of supporters that surrounded the three of us.

 

“I also want to thank four of my close friends who were able to come out & support me on this rainy night.” Jonghyun chuckled. “My group members Taemin, Onew, & Minho, & my friend Luna from F(x). Some of you may be wondering where Key is, but don’t worry. He’s in the states for Fashion week & will be back soon. Last but not least, I want to thank all of the fans that have supported SHINee & our solo activities. I love you guys & have fun & enjoy the food.” After his speech, Jonghyun officially opened up his restaurant & luckily, Onew, Taemin, & I got a good seat very quickly in a very comfortable booth. “So how are you two doing these days?” Taemin asked while a waitress came over & handed each of us a menu. “We’re fine. Onew’s still child…ish. & I’m still fabulous.” I giggled. Onew gave me a peck on the cheek. “I don’t agree with that second part, but yeah. We’re good, & my girlfriend is still fabulous.” Onew, Taemin, & I chatted some more about our solo activities, group activities among our own singing group, & things that we’re doing solo & as a group that are in the works. About fifteen minutes later, Minho joined us & our waitress came back over to our table & asked each of us what we were having this evening. Once she got all of our orders, everyone at the table began to have their own little conversation with someone else at the table. “Luna babe, you look really beautiful tonight.” Onew took my hand into his & gave it a gentle squeeze, causing me to blush a bit. “Thank you. You look really handsome tonight.” I complimented him back. Onew really did look handsome tonight. He was wearing a white sweater that made his body look really nice by the way, dark blue skinny jeans, & black rain boots. He smelled delicious too. He smelled like Old Spice deodorant with a hint of Axe body spray & something with Vanilla in it. He smelled so, so good.

 

When our waitress came to serve us our food &a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter