Finale

Bittersweet & Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"Bittersweet & Crazy is finally released!" "omg it's finally here! I've been waiting so long for this" "wow her voice is so calming~ I love it! I support you Tiffany!" Nichkhun was reading out all the comments on the article about Tiffany's solo on PANN, in an extremely cheesy way. Tiffany cringed and hit Nichkhun as he continued reading them out. "Good job dear, I'm really really proud of you." Nichkhun said and planted a peck on Tiffany's cheek. They were in Nichkhun's bedroom in his house, and they were in front of the computer 'squeezing' into one small armchair. (More like Tiffany was sitting on his lap) Tiffany loved it when Nichkhun praised her. She just feels so, energized, and the want to do better just goes up. Well, it is very encouraging to have her boyfriend constantly support her in whatever she does. Tiffany smiled back sheepishly at his compliment. (A/N: guys try to picture this okay) Tiffany had her arms around Nichkhun's neck, and Nichkhun had one arm around Tiffany's waist, and the other scrolling through the comments on the article, while resting his head on Tiffany's chest. To them, that position was extremely comfortable.

"Babe I think you should sleep soon though, you have a performance tomorrow, and it's already 1am. I have to go to the agency early tomorrow morning too, to settle some stuff with Jinyoung hyung." Nichkhun persuaded Tiffany. Tiffany nodded her head and got ready to sleep. Nichkhun did the same. They both slept on Nichkhun's bed, facing each other, looking into each other's eyes lovingly. The silence between them was the best thing of it all, both didn't need to make a noise, yet they somehow communicated through telepathy. She loved him and he loved her. That's all they cared about. Slowly but surely, with Nichkhun patting Tiffanys head comfortingly, they both drifted off to deep sleep. 

The next morning, Tiffany's alarm went off at 6.30am. She had to leave early to get ready for her first solo performance. She opened her eyes, expecting to find her lover next to her, but instead saw an empty bed. Puzzled, she got up immediately and headed to the living room. On the table, she saw a plate of her favourite breakfast, scrambled eggs with bacon. Next to it, there was a post-it from Nichkhun saying

'Sorry babe, I had to leave early to go to the company. Text me soon, and fighting for today! Much kisses, Nihckhun'

Though Tiffany was sad about how she couldn't spend her morning with her beloved, she was elated to have his cooking for breakfast, what a way to start the morning. She loved Nichkun's cooking, it was probably even better than her own. She hurriedly gobbled down the delicious breakfast, and left the house. To Tiffany, Nichkhun's house was almost like her own, she probably went there and spent more nights there than her own house.

When she got to the salon, it was already 7.30am, and she had to be at the rehersal stage by 9. She rushed through her makeup, then headed for rehersal. That's the thing about being an idol, eveyrhing had to be rushed, and as a result she get's tired really easily. Tiffany went up for the pre-recording of another song from her album, 'True Love', which was written by her and based on her and Nichkhun's love story. Her mickept having problems, so she had to keep redoing and resinging all her parts, which resulted in her getting quite annoyed and tired.

After a million tries, she finally finished her pre-recording, and had to change outfits once again and get ready for her live stage rehersal. Plus, she felt even more lonely as she had no one to talk to, because usually her members would be there with her, but this time she was all alone. The waiting room felt so lifeless and empty, without any presence and the u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter