Chapter Three

Dying Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three

 

Finishing the training, I walked in the living room, with bruises and aches everywhere. I haven’t trained that aggressively since I was younger, sitting down on the couch, Chaelin walked over to me with patches and an ice pack.

 

“Where’s the soul reaper? Why can’t he just heal us?” She asked me.

 

Placing the patches on my thighs and holding the ice pack to my head I answered her. “Well, I don’t always want to rely on him, plus if we are going to be battling Seungri and his warlock friends we are going to know how pain feels like”

 

“Where is the soul reaper anyways?” she said looking around.

 

“I’m not sure, I’ll call for him, Soul Reaper!” In an instant he shimmers in front of us.

 

Turning around to face us he say. “What can I do for you?”

 

“Nothing, hey do you have another name we can call you by? Soul Reaper is kind of long to say.” I told him.

 

“Well, I guess you can call me Jiyong” He says as he sits down. “Did you want me to heal your wounds?”

 

“uh, no we’re fine” Smiling at him, as I put the ice pack down. “Jiyong-ssi, can you dig up what plan Seungri has in mind? I mean he didn’t just get his powers and life back for no reason.” I say as I coughed.

 

He nodded and shimmered away with dark fog. Turning to face Chaelin she was knocked out with her head back snoring. I hit her leg to wake her up laughing.

 

“yah, go to your room if you want to sleep.” I tell her.

 

“It’s too far..” she replies.

 

I laughed and got up limping my way to go towards my room. Entering I grabbed chalk and sat on the wooden floor. drawing a protection seal, I wanted to try and increase my 100 days.. or is it less by now…

 

“Phasmatos Salves Nas Ex Malon, Terra Mora Vantis Quo Incandis, Et Vasa Quo Ero Signos-” After chanting the spell, I thought it worked but I something happened, it seems like the magic didn’t want to do the seal, or it couldn’t. I spat out the blood on the wooden floor, wiping my mouth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter