Chapter One

Child's Play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

 

-Beep Beep Beep-

 

Groaning as my alarm went off, I slowly pushed myself up and turned it off. 7:00am the time I always get up for work, my routine was always the same, I went to work stayed for eight hours or more if needed, come home, eat ramen and get ready for bed.

 

Slowly I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom, washing my face and showering, I quickly rushed into my closet looking for an outfit to wear for today’s meeting. Picking a simple outfit, I put on my brand name shoes, and walked out the door.

 

Making my way to my car, I opened the garage and drove off, making a quick stop at a cafe for some coffee. Finally reaching my company’s building I got out the car and let the chauffeur park in the presidential parking spot, Oh did I mention I own this company? As well as I’m the president?

 

Stepping in the elevator, it took a couple of minutes to reach my office, since it was on the 22 floor. Since working here, my friends complain that I don’t go out much or that I don’t date. Well that’s sorta not the case, one being, it’s hard work managing so many department in your company as well as there isn’t really any interesting guys anymore.

 

Either they’re taken or gay. Reaching my stop I walked out, and continued walking towards my office. I was used to people kissing up to me, however it’s always because they need something from me or want something. My employees bows everyday when I walked by, and I enjoy that feeling. Especially growing up poor and never getting respect from people, this was a very big change and I loved it.

 

“Good morning President” They all said when I walked by.

 

“Dismiss” That what I usually say to all my employees, not much to speak about.

 

Entering my office, I immediately sat down and logged onto the computer, opening all files that need to be look at.

 

A knock came from the door. “Morning President, I have the files you requested for” It was my Secretary Bom.

 

“Alright Secretary Bom, leave them on the desk, what is my schedule for today?” I asked her while flipping the pages of the files, stamping whatever needed to be approved by the president.

 

“Well, you have a meeting at 9:00, then briefing with the heels department, then you have to pick out which college student will be able to join in our internship for the scholarship” She reported.

 

“Alright, thank you. Is that all?” I asked handing her the files back.

 

“Yes”

 

“Alright you’re dismiss, I’ll call you in if I need anything else” I told her and went back onto focusing on the computer.

 

After finishing the left over files on the computer, I got ready for the meeting, walking towards the board room, Secretary Bom behind me, handing me the information for the meeting.

 

Sitting down, letting each department talk about what’s needed to be done, I took down notes and then it was my turn to speak.

 

“Alright, after hearing all of your suggestion, I will think it through tonight and each department manager will know what’s going to ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter