But I need you

Am I ready?

"Good morning mom."you smiles to your mom slightly. She doesn't answer you, she keeps looking down blankly.

You caught her crying, is there something bugging her? You hope she will be fine. 

Your life changes 180 degrees since your father's death, your mom becomes more sensitive than ever. Your brother, who doesn't understand anything leaves the house with his 'imaginary friends' and you don't have any idea how to find him.

There will be school today, so you have to prepare yourself. There are some foods on the table, so you decides to eat it as breakfast, you're getting used to be alone. You don't talk too much with your mother.

"I'm off."

You tied your shoes and then walks to your school. Your mom doesn't even care about it. She only likes to daydreaming until she becomes tired. Well, it hurts a lot but you can only keep it inside your heart cause no one can cure your mom's feelings.

You're known as a cold girl, Park Yerin from 10-1, a lot of male students have asked you to be your boyfriend, but you don't even care about them. All that you need to do is work for your family and study, your mom is not strong enough to work. You've got no time to think about love, you don't seem like it.

Park Yerin also known by her calm personality, and you don't have many friends. You have a friend that can understand you, her name is Jisoo. But you don't think she is your bestfriend, she is same like the others. Friend are used to come when they need us, but they will go when we're nothing. Which mean they only appreciate our work towards them, or maybe our money. You really hate those stupid friends who like to come and go whenever they want.

"Hi Yerin, you've got some messages, and.. Ohh look at this one! You got a letter from Luhan oppa!"said Jisoo, she is holding some pieces of letters. I don't really like to read stuffs like that, it will waste my time.

"Who the hell is that?"you asked Jisoo.

"So you don't know him? He is the basketball team captain. The coolest guy in this whole school!"Jisoo answered.

"And who the hell cares? Just leave it be, I'm not interested."you don't even care about love.

"Ohh come on Yerin, you're 17 years old already. You have to fall in love with someone!"said Jisoo.

"But I'm not interested yet. Anyway I have to go to the library, it's way better to read books than silly stuffs like that."You leaves Jisoo with the letters. Time to hit the books, Yerin. You want to finish the final term with good scores, so then you won't have to pay for the school.

You can see some students staring at you, but you just walk by yourself towards the library, pretending like nothing happens to you.

"Sience, English... Ah here is the math book."you picks up one of the math book and then you walk away to find a good place to sit in the library. 

You usually sit in the corner, but the place is taken. Someone is sitting there, it's odd. There's just a few students who like to read books, and you're the only student who like to read here since you entered the school a year ago.

"Can you please sit on another chair? I usually sit on this spot."you hope the student that sitting on your favorite spot will move.

"But I came here earlier than... Oh, Park Yerin? Here, take a seat here."so he is your upper classmen, he moves to another chair.

You nod, and then you sit beside him. You look at the book that your upper classmen is reading, 'How to make cold girl interested in you', what a silly book. He should study more to face the final national test.

He is trying to talk with you...

"I know your name, and you came from class 10-1 right?"he asked you.

You just give him a nod, and then you continue to read the math book.

"Well it's amazing right? I know your name and your classroom but we haven't knew each other."said him.

"Not really."you answered coldly.

"Hm, I guess you really like that book, isn't that true, Yerin? Wow you're such a neat girl. Anyway I have to introduce myself, my name is Luhan from class 11-3, the captain of basketball. Nice to meet you!"oh so his name is Luhan. Wait, the captain of basketball? So he is the one who gave me the letter.

"I gotta go."you said it coldly, and then you leaves the library fastly. You don't want to waste your time with someone who falls in love with you, it's annoying.

***

"Good afternoon, Yerin!" 

You surprised, someone greets you when you leaves the classroom. Oh so it's him, Luhan oppa. You nod to him and then you continues to walk, you have to work now.

"So are you in hurry? Let's go home togehter."said Luhan.

"I can go by myself."you continues walking

Luhan seems sad, but then he runs to pass you and then gives you smile and then he waves his hand for the end of the day. You don't care either, you don't even take a look at him.

Okay, so it's the time to work for money. Your mom is counting on you, you're the only hope for the family to live. You work in a bakery near your house.

After several hours working, you return to your house and bring some foods for your mom. She doesn't smile even just a bit, she eats calmly, but looks like she is day dreaming too

 

***

 

"Luhan oppa gives you letters again."said Jisoo, she gives you the letters. Today, he gives you 2 letters. You wonders what does he really want from you. He keeps giving you love letters since a week agon

"Ah, this is annoying. He keeps disturbing me."said Yerin

"You haven't read it either. Why don't you read it?"Jisoo asked you.

"No, and I've got better things to do."you said it to Jisoo.

Every day, Luhan oppa asks you to go home together with him, but you always ignore him. He really disturbs you.

"Hello Yerin! Let's go home together."Said Luhan oppa again. Damn it!

"How many times do I have to say NO ??! Enough oppa, you disturb me again and again! What the heck do you want from me?!!"You askes Luhan you're full with anger.

"S...sorry, I didn't mean to... I guess this is the time to confess it, I love you Yerin!!!"he answered.

"I don't care...! Just don't disturb me! That's the only thing that I want from you...!"you screamed with anger.

Luhan is speechless, he can't even say a word. He is shocked, seeing his crush mad towards him like this is hurts a lot. After several seconds, you run away from him. 

It is the first time for you to make the others feel sad like this, you feel guilty. You shed tears along the path to the bakery, but in the other side you feel happy because he will no longer disturb you.

You worked for several hours, and then you return to your house. Bringing such a heavy bag with letters in it, damn. You see your mom lying on the bed, she looks so tired. 

You put your bag beside a chair, and then you sit there. Oh, there is a homework for tomorrow. You pick up the book from your bag...

"Whoops, what's this?"

You found a lot of letters falling from your bags. You wonders what is it, it suddenly reminds you of Luhan. So you decided to read it one by one.

"For the beautifullest girl in the school, Park Yerin. Hmm... Love letter from Luhan oppa."

You read it slightly, but once you finish, you feel something different in your heart. What the heck is this feeling? You feel so stupid, you are also confused. Why does your heart starts to beating so fast? 

Is it the time to fall in love? Is it what did Jisoo said to you? Are you ready yet? You're badly confused, you start to think about Luhan. But you scolded him a few hours ago, you feel guilty. Oh God, what should you do now? 

"No... I'm not fall in love with him! I've got better things to do now, hm... But oh God I can't stop thinking about him, damn..."you are full with your thought, snap out of it Yerin, it's the time. You can't focus, it feels different from now on, you're fall in love with him.

***

You smile to Jisoo, she cheers you up and say her prayers for you. 

"Good luck."said Jisoo, you smile to her again.

You bring a bucket of flower, it's the Valentine's Day and you decided to give it to someone special. The lucky man will be Luhan, it's been 3 weeks since Luhan confessed his feeling against you. Your heart beats faster than before, cause you want to confess your feelings too. 

You walk to the 3'rd floor corridor with Jisoo. She is now hiding behind the wall to let you alone with Luhan. Actually you feel stupid, even stupider than before. You can't believe that this is the time to fall in love.

Luhan oppa walks, but he doesn't notice you. So you decided to call him, you tell him that you want to say something. You hides the flower behind your back, your heart beats faster and faster.

"What do you want to say to me, Yerin?"Luhan asked you.

"I want to tell you that... I LOVE YOU!!!"you are looking to the floor cause you aren't brave enough to look at his face, you give him thr flower that you've been holding on.

"You're funny, you told me to go away from your life. Ahaha."Luhan your head, oww... You're blushing.

"Thank you oppa."you said it to Luhan.

"I thought that you won't be like this to me, so I've made my final decision towards my life."said Luhan.

"What is it?"you asked him. Will it be you, the final decision? Is it waiting for you? Your head is full of thoughts.

"I decided to move to Seoul when I graduated. I will find the new love, cause I have to find the best one who appreciates me. I thought that you won't be like this, cause if you confess it since that day, I won't move. Park Yerin, sorry. You haven't appreciate all the thing that I've done to you, and it hurts. I decided to move on, so this is my final decision. I have to keep far away from you, cause I don't want you to keep being disturbed by me."said Luhan, he gives you long explanation.

!!

You suddenly drop the flower, and your eyes start to shed tears. Luhan is your first love, but it doesn't have a good story to enter. You feel sorry, you really want to back to the day that you scolded him, asked him to stop disturbing you, damn...! You can only give smile to Luhan.

"I am.... Sorry !!! B... but if this is your final decision... That'll be... fine... G... Good luck... SARANGHAE OPPA !!!"'you screamed and then run to your classroom fastly, you can see Luhan feels sorry for you, he stares at you deeply. 

"Whoaa whoa Yerin?! Relax dear! What's wrong with you?!!"Jisoo asked you.

"I... I shouldn't ignore him that day... -sob- b... but I was too late to confess my feeling...!! I ... I should appreciate all.. that he has done to me... I w... was...  so... stupid ... -sob- DAMN IT....!!!"you cried loudly, you can't hold on your feelings, it is too late. You should appreciate someone who loves you, because when it's too late, you can go back to that day...