Chapter 2

You are mine

Imagen de asian, table, and bag

 

Quickly I run to the bathroom and once bowed his head on toilet, I cast out what I've eaten.

I settled on the cold floor and sighed, with one hand I rub my belly. While my baby is a mistake, I want it.

Sighing I stand and walk to my room, I lay on the bed and close my eyes before I fall  deeply asleep.

The phone ringing  me out of my sleep. I take it without looking at the caller ID, i attend.

"¿ Hello ?" - I asked sleepily.

"¿What do you want? " - tell me the voice of the father of my baby - "Why do you call and hang up?"

"Ka...Kai." - stuttering and he growls. - " I ... I have to talk to you."

"¿Who are you? " - He asks with the same cold tone.

"I'm ... Suzy ... share bed ... two months ago."

"Okay, look I see you in an hour, send the address." - saying this last, hung.

I end to fasten my black jacket and I look in the mirror foot. my belly It is completely flat.

I sigh and arranging my hair. I leave the room when the doorbell rings. Kai  said he would be at home in an hour, but the truth I not think it's punctual.

Way to the door and open it. smiled when I met Sehun . Quickly jump into his arms and hugged while tears run down my cheeks.

"Already girl." - he tells me smiling and rocking me in his arms.

"'I've missed you idiot. You don't know how much has happened ... I ... God, Sehun-ha, don't leave more."

"I will go next week, but back in two months."

"Don't go." - I say hugging

"Suzy-ha " - He tells me and I sigh and walk away from he.

"Okay. I get it. You will go again and let your best friend pregnant alone."

"Wait, ¿What? " - he says too surprised and I open my eyes to see who is behind my best friend

"Sehun-ha" 

I whisper and he turns around to find Kai. He looks at us both and then look at my belly.

"¿ Whose ? " - He asks with his typical tone. I sigh and suddenly everything in me stir.

I run to the bathroom where I return to vomit I have ever eaten. sigh I do the same thing every time. I sit on the floor and rub my stomach. count to thirty and I start up. Clean my mouth and pull the button.

"I expect an answer." - Says Jared and I gasp.

"Are you okay?" - Asks Sehun and I do not respond.

"Sehun Go home. I will call you later." - I tell him and he shakes his head.

"I Not let you alone with him in this state Suzy."

"Please." - I beg , and leaves, but not before looking at Kai, for his eyes he wanted to kill.

"¿ Then ?"  - Asks Kai  and I sigh.

"I'm two months pregnant. I am not a girl to sleep with any man, not sleeping with one for six months ... So ... can only be you ... donor ." 

"Are you kidding me, right?" - he asked and I shake my head. He put both hands on his face and sighs.

"If you don't believe me, we can get evidence ... I have studies and pregnancy test ..."

"Well, you're telling me you're pregnant ... i did not take care?" 

"I do not think so, but probably not, if you'd had do not be in this situation." 

"No, I did not do it. I remember you. We were very hot ... I ... ." - Says he and hits the table with his hand.

"I took the pill ... But the doctor said that antibiotics no longer work at the pill ... And it happened." 

"I have to go ...- he says standing up and sighing runs his hands through his hair again, worried  - "At night I call you."

 

See how it goes from my house and I stay at the table, I could not say anything more, I knew this would happen. Bastard.

 

 

 

3574a5568708655d0bdf1663f9a1e4c312732095

 

I know want a lot of detail, but my story will not have so many.
I can personally answer some questions that need.
Thank you for reading.