Chapter 1

Daughter of Almighty Key

Monday, December 12, 2011, 6:20 AM

"Umma! Get down here now!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Aish. We're probably going to be late...again. "Umma!"

Kibum Umma came into the kitcehn rubbing his eyes still half-asleep. "Oh, ~~~~, yes?" He was in his pink robe Jonghyun Appa had given him for his birthday.

"You need to get to work! Jonghyun Appa already left!"

"He did?" Umma rubbed his eyes even more, this time more awake. "Oh yeah..."

"Yeah! Hurry up!" I pushed it towards the chair, giving him his breakfast. "I'll go get ready!"

Kibum Umma smiled. "What would I do without you?"

I smiled. "Nothing!" I rushed upstairs into my room to get ready for school. I was studying to become a doctor and I was determined to become one. I do go to a private school due to my parent's request. Well, actually I was adopted. Yeah, I've been living with them for about 3 years now.

My adoptive parents were Jonghyun Appa and Kibum Umma, also known as singers in a group named SHINee. I don't tell people that. I don't want to. So, anyways. I call Kibum Umma just because he can act like a mother all the time. My parents hardly come home due to work but that's okay. I take care of myself.

I put my winter uniform on and fixed myself up.

"I'll become a doctor. I'll become a doctor." I mumbled quietly. Every morning, I do this to encourage myself. Hell yes.

"~~~~~~~~!" I heard Kibum Umma call for me. I sighed, threw my hair back, and raced down the stairs. In the door was Jonghyun Appa.

"Oh, Appa, I thought you went to work already."

"I did but I came back just because." He kissed the top of Kibum Umma's forehead while Umma blushed a scarlet red. I was pretty much used to this. "And because I forgot to say 'Good morning' to my princess." He laughed and kissed me on the cheek. Come on, Appa. I'm 16 now.

I sighed as the three of us went inside the car.

"So, dear, are you sure you don't want to become a singer? I'm sure SM will take you in and---"

I cut Umma off. "No, Umma. Thank you but I really want to be a medical doctor. Please?" I put up my cute puppy dog face as Appa chuckled.

"Okay~ here we are."

"Thanks Appa, Umma. I'll see you at home." I got out the car. "Love you!" I shut the door and watched them drove off, waving.

"~~~~~~~~~~~!" My best friend ran and back-hugged me.

"Ah! Yoseob-oppa!" I smiled widely. Yoseob always came to my school to visit me even though he had a busy schedule. "Annyong~."

"Annyong~ Hey, guess what? We have a new member in B2ST!" Yoseob exclaimed, excited. "I think you'll like him...his name is Hyunseong. He did a video with Hyuna!"

"Oh, okay. That's cool." I smiled and nodded. "Um, Yoseob, no offense but the bell's about to ring so..."

"Right, right! Okay, bye!" Yoseob ran off the opposite direction I was going. I chuckled as I went towards the school. Hyunseong? Who's that?

I shrugged as I went inside the school.