For You.

For You.

Taek’s Room

“Do you really have to work during my birthday week? I was really looking forward in spending this special day with you.”Deok Sun complained to an apologetic looking Taek.

“I’m sorry Deok Sun, but this is an important match and you know that. I’m disappointed too for not being able to celebrate your birthday with you.” Standing up, he walked towards an angry Deok Sun. Holding her face with his two hands, he titled her head so that their eyes could meet.

“I’m sorry Deok Sun ah, please understand this situation okay? We can celebrate together when we get back.” Taek cooed, giving her his charming smile.

Clearly knowing that the upcoming competition was an important one where he had to retain his crown, she reluctantly nodded her head.

“I’ll let you go. On the condition that you must dance and sing for me every day.”

Laughing at her silly request, Taek stared into her eyes before embracing her tightly. She felt his hand going around her waist, pulling her closer to him. She was definitely going to miss this and him.

“I’ll miss you.” Taek whispered.

On- Board Flight 198

“Ladies & Gentlemen! Welcome onboard Flight 198 towards Tokyo. The plane will be taking off shortly, so please ensure that your seat belts are fastened, seats are straightened, and table trays are secured. On behalf of the crew, we wish you a pleasant flight.”  Deok Sun voice echoed over the airplane.

Slumping down into her take-off seat, she fastened her seatbelt and prepared for take-off.

“Deok Sun ah, why do you look so upset? It’s your birthday today.” Hae In asked. “Is it about Master Choi?”

“That Choi Taek had to go for a competition that was scheduled during my birthday week and now we can’t celebrate together”. Deok Sun complained. “It’s the Baduk World Cup, I’m sure you know how important this competition is to him.” Hae In explained, hoping her words would cheer up her senior.

Heading into the pantry, Deok Sun placed the tray into its compartments and stretched her sore arms that resulted from carrying all the food trays.

“Deok Sun Sunbae, they need your help in the business class area. I think there were too many demanding customers and Sunbae Lee asked for your help. I’ll take care of the rest here.” Hae In said as she entered the pantry.

Groaning as she made her way to the business class area, she was dreading the fact of having to attend stuck-up passengers. As she pulled the curtain that allowed her to enter the business class area, she was in for a very special surprise.

“Taek-ah?!”

“How, what, when, why?”

“How…”  Deok Sun said between her already flowing tears.

There stood 9-dan Master Choi Taek, holding a stalk of rose. Smiling at the sight of Deok Sun, he slowly stride towards her.

“Happy Birthday Deok Sun ah. This is my gift to you.” Taek said as he gently caressed her wet face and wiped away her tears.

“Shh, stop crying, aren’t you supposed to be like shocked” he cooed before pulling in her for an embrace.

As Taek embraced her, she couldn’t help but cry even harder when she felt the familiar pair of arms go around her waist, the familiar feeling where he would nuzzle and drown into her. She didn’t realised she had missed him so much.

“Saranghae Deok-Sun ah.”

That one sentence made her bawl even louder, attracting the attention of the seated passengers who were laughing adorably at the couple.

 

Flashback

“Teacher, I would like to withdraw from Baduk World Cup. I have something important to attend on that day. Please give my sincere apologies to the organizers and contestants.” Taek solemly said before making his way out of the club.

After meeting the teacher, he immediately went back home and both of their clothes for the impromptu short trip that he had prepared. Getting the information on which flight Deok Sun would be on, he immediately booked tickets and ensure she did not know that he was one of the passengers.

“Take care! All the best for your match.” Giving a peck on his cheek, an oblivious Deok Sun waved goodbye to Taek, not knowing that Taek was about to board the same plane as her.

“You better thank me for giving this fantastic idea alright.” Dong Ryung joked as he gave Taek an encouraging pat before heading back to his restaurant.

 

Tokyo, Japan

Deok Sun groaned as she stirred awake. Rays of sunlight shone into their room causing her to squint her eyes. They were in a tiny cottage in the sub urban area of Tokyo spending quality time together.

The thought of Taek made her smile instantly as she felt his strong arms wrapped tightly around her with her back facing his front. After checking-in late night once Deok Sun arrived in Tokyo, they immediately went to wash-up and cuddled together as they both fall into a deep sleep.

Wanting to prepare breakfast for Taek, Deok Sun tried to squeeze from his embrace but to no avail. She wondered what happened to him over the years from a weak and clueless boy to a strong and protective man.

“Where do you think you are going?”

She smiled upon hearing his voice.

Shifting her position, she turned around and faced a sleepy looking Taek.

“I wanted to wash-up before preparing breakfast for you.” she pouted before adding that he was just too strong and she couldn’t escape. “I remember how in the past I could easily push you down”.

Laughing at how the tables have turned, he gave her a not-so sincere apologetic look that earned him a smack from Deok Sun. Noticing that she was wearing his oversized T-shirt with nothing beneath it, a thought flickered in his head.

“Maybe you need some exercise in order to regain your strength?” Taek said with a playful smirk.

Realising what he meant, Deok Sun gave him another huge smack on his head. “Have you been watching R-Rated movies with the boys while I’m away? I’m going to teach them a lesson when we get back.”

“They are going to! Aish!” Deok Sun words were interrupted as Taek had surprised her by pining her down as towered above her. In this postion, Deok Sun suddenly felt that her cheeks were burning. Despite this not being her first time, Taek still has that effect on her everytime when they were in this position. Staring into his eyes that was now consumed with lust and love, she simply smiled at him before pulling him down so that she can whisper these words into his ears.

“Let’s exercise together. You better make me sweat.”

Upon hearing her words, Taek broke into a huge grin. Placing a kisses on her earlobe, he made his way down to her neck and finally to her lips. As their lips made contact, sparks was ignited and their desire for each other fueled them as their kisses became deeper and passionate. Grabbing the hem of his shirt, he removed it followed by Deok Sun. In that tiny cottage of theirs, their clothes were thrown all over the floor, music of love was heard and breakfast was long forgotten.