o2: Sehun

Superpower (ot12)
Superpower [2]
Sehun {W I N D}
{In which his powers bring him good favour}
 
The first time Oh Sehun encounters you is when he's looking out the window he's sitting beside in his lecture hall. You'd dropped a pile of essays the prof had assigned you to transport, and they were falling all over the ground, some flying away and others slipping out of your reach.
 
Sehun smirks at this behind the back of his hand that's covering his mouth, thinking that it was cute to see you frantically attempting to gather the papers back together again.
 
But, he did know that you would be in big trouble if you lost any of the essays. So, with a twirl of his fingers, he controls the air around you, using the wind to blow the papers back to your hands in a perfect pile.
 
He chuckles when he sees your eyes widen, trying to look around at the invisible entity that had just offered its help.
 
You spin around, look down and sideways, but stop when your eyes meet Sehun's.
 
He lets your eyes meet for a split second, smiling as his attention reverts back to the lecture that was being held.
 
A few weeks after, Sehun accidentally sleeps in and misses a whole morning class. He gets dressed frantically and throws his things into a book bag, sloppily, before running out of his apartment.
 
He's not even at the lecture hall's doorway when students begin to pool out.
 
He curses under his breath, and begins to run to the room, praying that one of his friends had taken half decent notes that he could look off of.
 
But, when he reaches the room, he sees no one but you. The person who he had helped recover essay papers just a week or two ago.
 
He watches as you turn around from collecting your notebook and placing it carefully into your shoulder bag, before looking back up to meet his eyes once again.
 
"Ah!" You muse, looking obviously surprised at the panting Oh Sehun who's standing in front of you.
 
"H-Hi..." He greets, feeling embarrassed that you had caught him running late.
 
But, you only chuckle in amusement and walk up to him while slinging your bag over your shoulder.
 
"Sleep in?" You ask quietly. The male just avoids your gaze and nods, blushing at your statement.
 
This only makes you laugh even more, as you open your bag to reach for one of the many notebooks that had already inhabited in the small space.
 
"What's this?" Sehun asks, cautiously taking the notebook you offered to him into his hands. You smile and close your shoulder bag.
 
"It's today's notes, you can borrow them if you'd like."
 
His eyes brighten at your offer, and he instinctively takes a step closer to you in excitement.
 
"R-Really? Can I?"
 
You cover your mouth to chuckle again and nod, earning a relieved sigh from Sehun.
 
"My number is in the cover page, so if you have any questions, then call me~"
 
Sehun is flipping through the notebook as you speak, feeling his worries disintegrate as he looks at your well organized diagrams and neat handwriting, it's almost a miracle that he had caught you when he did.
 
"Just consider it a thank you for your cool wind trick a few weeks ago! It really helped me out!"
 
He stops reading suddenly. Wind trick...? How did she know...
 
But when he looked up, you were already running to your next class with a smile plastered onto your face.