1. Story Part 1

Little Love and Little Sympathy

It turned out longer than expected ^^'. So there will a second part.

 


Drinking after work was never Sehun's favorite activity. The music is always way too noisy, the people's laughing and screaming just make it worse, the floor is wet and dirty from the spilling drinks and they didn't even taste good! And yet they still come here everytime.

 
But that (alone) wasn't what makes the night so unbearable. The problem was a boy. Known as his boss's son who was sitting 3 seat further of him on the other side of the table. To say that his coworkers adore him was an understament. They are literally obsess with him. Every minute you could heard someone asked if he was hungry or if he needed more drinks, if his seat is comfortable or if he wanted a massage. 


Yes, they really asked that.  

 

It was the highlight of every night when Luhan set his foot in the local.

 

At least for them.

 

For him on the other side it was more torture than pleasure. It wasn't like they were in a relationship, but let's say they have done these and that

And by these he meant kissing.

And by that he meant more than kissing. 


Just thinking about it made Sehun felt awkward. 

Yes, he is 25 years old man who blushed when thinking about . 


He knew that Luhan wasn't a kid anymore. And with them only 4 age apart, it shouldn't be a big deal, but he couldn't help but feeling like he had robbed the boy's innocence. 


Although it was Luhan, coming to his office one day and tried to seduce him. Sehun did tried to resist, he really did, but in the end, well...

His dream of a romance crushed when the student voiced out, that he wasn't interest in a relationship. As if that wasn't bad enough, the boy also threaten him to keep their "meeting" secret or else he would tell his beloved daddy how Sehun had tainted him.  

When you see it like this, it's more like the boy has robbed his innocence. 


But despite everything Sehun's caught himself staring at him once again. Not even now he could took his eyes off the boy. The way his eye's crinkled and shined when he smiled. His habit of sticking out a little bit of his tougue. The way he buffed his cheek when he's tired. Everything he does, mesmerized the older.

Yes, Sehun is a foolish and hopeless man. A man in lo-.

Feeling the vibrating of his phone in his pocket, he fished it out and read the new message.

 

Luhan: I'm that pretty that you can't look away?

 

Fortunately they were in a bar, so he could blame the redness on his face on the alcohol. Pretending to drink his beer, he sneaked a peek at the younger's one.  All smiley and all hapy.

Just not torwards him. 


Sehun: Who say that i'm looking at you? 
He typed back.

 

Luhan: Did mommy not teach you to always tell the truth? 
A wickedly smile creeped on his face and this one was surely for him.

 

That little bitc... brat. 
He mean brat.
Sehun: Stop being so disrespectful or you will regret it.

 

Luhan: I'm scared, what are you planning to do? :o

 

....
To be honest, he didn't think so far. What could he possible do to scare that devil? 


Sehun: I'm going to punish you.

 
As soon as he pressed the send button, he regret his decision. Knowing Luhan all too well, he knew that brain would turn the sentence into something dirty. 

And that wasn't Sehun's intention. 
Really, it wasn't.

 

Luhan: Ohh, really? 

Luhan: How? 

Luhan: Are you going to spank me?

 

 

If his face hasn't been covered in blush, now it's surely is. Every single time he fell into the trap. He felt another vibration in his pocket but decided to ignored it this time. This time he will stay strong. Going one step further, he completely turned off his phone. To distract himself he concentrated his attention on Krystal, one of his coworker. From the corner of his eyes, he could see the boy biting on his lower lip, following by a pout.


It was kinda cute.

Okay, it was really adorable. 

He wished he could have take a picture from the moment.


"Krystal unnie~" He spoke with too much much sweetness and all so ever innocent.


Well, Sehun cheered to soon. 

 

"Yes? What's wrong, sweetie?" She asked with full of concern after seeing the big sulk on Luhan's lips.


He wished he could wipe that expression off the boy's face...preferably with a kiss.

 

"It's so loud and way too warm for me here." 


In the background Sehun could heard his colleagues, protesting and trying to keep Luhan by them.

 
Lulu, i will buy you a fan!
Too loud? I will go and tell them to turn of f the music. 
Lulu, i can fan with this menu card!


Woah, they're so embrassing.

 

 

 

 


Kinda like him.

 

"Would you mind changing your seat with me since it's by the door? I really need some fresh air."

 

Oh dear god.

 

It may sounds really stupid right know but Krystal and him have found a way to communicate with each other, when they didn't want to say things out loud. Their "reading each other mind" ability. It's strange, but somehow they had managed to worked it out. At least in the office. Once again Sehun hope he could send his massage as they locked eyes.

  
 Say no, Krystal. Please, say no. NO!

 

It seems like she understood his words, as she nodded her head and even give him a little thumbs up.

Sehun smiled to himself. Such a smart gir-.

 


"Of course, you can, sweetie!" She called out.

 

"No need to look so grumpy anymore, silly. I totally got your message!" She whispered and patted him on the back before making her way over.

 

Oh, this stupid girl...

 

Seeing Luhan nearing him, he panicked. What should he do?! 

 

Wait.

 

He could still leave. 


But it was too late. Sehun was about to stand up when he felt a small, but suprisingly strong arm pushing him back to his place.  

"Good evening, Sehun hyung!" The boy chirped all happy while his fingernails digging into Sehun's shoulder. Biting on his inner cheek, he tried to suppress the scream coming from his throat.  

 

"Lulu, do you have enough to eat there?" Someone screamed out as if he were million miles away.

 

"No need to worry guys, Sehunnie is taken care of me really well."

He answered, not breaking eye contact with the older's one.

A smug on his face.  

 

"What do you want?" He spoke only loud enough, for him and Luhan to hear. 

 

The younger's one just shrugged his shoulder.

"Nothing, i just wanted to sit next to you..." He reached out his hand and placed it on Sehun's thigh.

 

...and tease you a little bit." The devil smile appeared on his face again. Just as he was about to move his hand further his leg, Sehun took hold of his wrist and unintentionally pulled the boy closer to him.  

 

"Are you out of your mind?!" Sehun gritted through his teeth.
 
"When i'm not out of my mind, should be the question. And beside that, if i were you i would  let go of this arm, before i start to scream bloody murder."     

He didn't doubt that Luhan was capable of doing that and of course when he screamed and pulled a story out of the hat, everyone is going to believe him. And who's it then the bad men? Him.
 

Rubbing his forehead, he tried to calm down his anger. He raised his head up. The boy was still staring at him with his doe eyes. Patiently waiting for him to say something. 

Somehow he wanted to smack the boy on the head and after that showered him with kisses.


Instead he took the boy hand in his own.  


"Luhan, my love..."

Sehun could have sworn he saw a faint blush on Luhan's face. 

"...i'm apologize that i have been neglected you before, but i'm begging you. Please don't do this to me. I promise you i will do anything you want after we left this building." 


This is probably the second sentence he will regret today.

"Okay." A giggle escape his lips.

What?

That was easy. Way too easy...

"Drink with me, Sehun." The boy raised his glass. Actually he should worry about the sudden change of Luhan's attitude, but with the boy smilling so sweetly at him, he was on cloud nine. Well at least, he was safe for now. Letting out a breath of relief, he was about to grab his beer when he noticed that his hand was still wrapped, not only that, but intertwined with the little one.

 

 

He didn't want to brag but they fit perfectly.