a sneak peak

Beyond the fences.. In those woods

a/n: Will edit by tuesday (?)

This is a sneak peak of sorts that's to happen in future(?) ~~ Hope you enjoy. I think, i'll mark the story M later. 

 

[ps: Thank you who already subbed even before i posted a chapter :3 ]

 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 

Xiumin’s feet plodded on the cool marble floor. He had found the door open, so, he had walked in. He just wanted to surprise his boyfriend. Was that wrong? He tried to justify to himself exactly what he was doing at Luhan’s house. Luhan had specifically warned him to never be around his family when he wasn’t there. Coming to his house would put the taller boy in panic and trepidation. He was such a worrywort. Xiumin didn’t get it. Luhan had told him numerous time that his family hadn’t been involved in the recent murders. Why was he scared about Xiumin and his family being in the same space? If they could be together together, why couldn’t he just be around them for a second? He had reached the main hall. He looked around. The last time he had come here it was almost a year ago. Everything looked so different. It had something eerie about it now. It was a two-storeyed building. He couldn’t find the stairs. He definitely remembered Luhan saying his room was on the upper floor.

 

 

There were four doors in that hall at the other end. It looked funnily like those variety shows he had seen on tv. He had to choose one of them. He chose the one furthest on his right. What else could he do? Wait? Out of question. Plus, Xiumin was a little curious. He wanted to see the house in which these mysterious foreigners lived. Of course, he knew what or, who they were. Luhan had told him. And, perhaps, that had just piqued his interest. He went towards the door and held the doorknob and inhaled deeply. He just hoped he wouldn’t walk into something as stupid as like Tao and Sehun making out. Yuck. Another doorknob somewhere turned noisily and he quickly pushed his door open and shut it. That was close. He put his ear on the door and tried to listen for footsteps. But, he couldn’t hear any. He let out the breath he was holding and took a step back. He admired the dark, polished wood door. He wondered if it was oak or, something that which stinking rich people used. People. Yea, right.

 

 

He turned around. Woa. It was dark as except for a silverish hue he could make out at the end of the passage. Thankfully, it wasn’t somebody’s bedroom. He walked slowly towards the other end. Where the passageway ended, it only led to another room. It wasn’t a room. Xiumin blinked his eyes which were trying to adjust to the moonlight flooding the.. He didn’t know what sort of a room it was. There was no wall on one side and paintings of questionable taste on the concrete walls. It was all glass on that side. He could see the moon. He pressed his right palm on the glass and peered out into the woods. This whole house was.. He shuddered. He’d never want to stay. He finally was beginning to understand why L- something moved. Xiumin stilled. Was there something right outside? The leaves of the trees were swaying slowly with the wind. He huffed. He was being stupid. There wasn’t anything. He had been imagining all this past few months. All the missing people were getting to his head. He squinted. He could see an outline. Like, a silhouette. It wasn’t a branch or, leaves, or, their shadows. This was unmoving and too opaque and distinct to be- Xiumin stepped back slowly. It was gone! He took his phone out and dialled Luhan’s number while rapidly walking towards wherever this passage was taking. He was beginning to regret this stupid idea of surprise. The dial was going to his voice mail and he cursed under breath . Receive, Luhan. He had been told telepathy didn’t work but, oh, how he wished that was true of all things. He finally reached another door after this unending stupid passageway and pushed the door open and felt his stomach drop. It led him outside. What the ? There was another door a few yards away. It was like the architect had forgotten to build this part of the house. If this was supposed to be a backyard, then, it was totally ed up backyard because there was no fence or, boundary. It was just some other edge of the woods. The previous owner was a psycho was all he could say. Who doesn't make a boundary for their house especially, for one such as this? He saw one of the rooms on the upper floor light up. There was someone in the room. He couldn't tell who it was. Yixing? Luhan? He would go to that wing of the house. He was just being a sissy. He started walking hurriedly towards that frigging door. Something crashed loudly. Xiumin jumped startled and tripped on his own legs. His knees scrapped and he hissed. He jumped back onto his feet and kicked the cursed door and stumbled in. He slammed the door shut. He could hear something outside coming towards the door and Xiumin broke into run not caring which direction he went. A howl, deep, loud and clear broke his sprint and he staggered. Wasn’t that near by? Was it a wolf? What the . What the . What the . He ran into a bedroom this time. His eyes were trying to adjust. He was going to kill Luhan if all this was some sick joke. It was sick. He was going to throw up. He fumbled in the darkness for something. He needed a weapon. If it was Luhan or, his siblings or, anything, he needed to throw it on their head. It was a vase. He held it up and inched towards the other door. This house was too big with too many too many frigging doors. He was never coming back again. Not even with Luhan. Finally, he reached a corridor with lights. He sighed in relief. He wiped the sweat on his forehead with the back of his hand. He patted his pocket, feeling for his phone. It wasn’t there. . Did he have to go back to get it? No way. He was going out only with Luhan. He wasn’t loath to admit he was scared . He stood in the middle of the corridor when the light flickered out. Xiumin’s heart stopped. And, a high-pitched scream ringed in his ear. It was harsh and painful in the dreadful silence. It was a familiar voice. And, it was screaming in agony.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n2: Do leave your comments (&upvotes and subs if you'd want to) It let's me know what you think! :D