OMG! I FELL IN LOVE!

OMG! I FELL IN LOVE!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Finally finished with the Computer Networks assignment, Neha decided it was time to leave the library and go straight to her room to have a good sleep.

Who in their right minds would come to the stupid library to do the stupid assignment when you should be enjoying in a club or just walking aimlessly around the town or dozing off under your warm duvet because duh, its the weekend!

But no. 

Being the ultimate loser of 'rock,paper,scissors' it was Neha's first and most important duty to complete her as well as her friends assignments so that they could submit it on time because, nobody wanted to get scolded by their grumpy professor, Mrs. Ai.  She already thought of them as a useless bunch of girls who would rather love to eat glass than to study. It was partially true too because just like their teacher, the subject was as dry as a desert but yet, they had to submit their work if only they atleast wanted the grace marks from her. 

But doing four copies of the lengthiest assignment, ALONE, on a BEAUTIFUL SATURDAY,with God knows HOW MANY BOOKS FROM DIFFERENT PUBLICATIONS AROUND was not only a mental torture but physical torture as well. 

For the past five hours, she had been continuously writing and now, at 1 in the noon, she was finally finished with her hands and back aching as hell. 

 I shouldn't have played it!  Neha thought, arranging the papers accordingly in annoyance.

It's always like that.

Varsha, Shruti,Pooja and Ravina make her play the stupid games with stupid bets and somehow in the end, its either her or Yogita who loses it.

Last time she lost a game, she had to do pay for their coffees for a whole month and THAT dear people,was definitely not a small amount! 

Stomping, she walked towards the exit, the books and pages losely held in her hands. 

"Just wait you es! I'll take my revenge some- OHMYGOD I'M SO-"

And the world around her stopped revolving. 

Black hair framed a round face with deep eyes sparkling with all kinds of things Neha couldn't think of at the moment.

 His cheekbones sat high on his face and a smile that could melt even a rock curved his heart-shaped lips.

He was not that tall, maybe around Pooja's height or a little taller by an inch and had a thin frame which was cladded perfectly in a blue denim shirt and black skinny jeans with neon green converse. He was not that manly like her friends boyfriends either, but rather cute and looked a little squishy. 

The fallen books and copies were long forgotten on the cold ground and the asignment pages were lying everywhere in the vacant hall. 

But who cares about some ty assignmnet when there, right before your eyes  stood the most cutest creature you've  ever seen in your 19 years of life who most certainly was your long-awaited soul mate?

 

Yep. 

 

No one.

 

But isn't your ideal type Park Jimin? The cutest guy with the cutest eye smile in your  Cloud Computing class? A voice stated in her mind and she felt like someone has stabbed her right across her chest.

But, the voice is right. 

Park Jimin, the member of the college band BTS was the one who had made Neha feel all the fluttering feelings in her heart and stomach. With his small yet cute eyes that asembled the crescent moon(or maybe a bit more smaller than that) whenever he smiled, his y wave and his gorgeously super y body stole Neha's heart when they were still in High school.

He was everything Neha wanted and for him, she even got over her huge crush on a senior, Kwon Jiyong. She had used like hundreds of tissues that night when she was tearing up the posters of her first crush to replace it with that of Jimin's.

"Oppa~ Neha is sorry. Please, don't hate me, ne?" She had said when she ripped out the last poster where the elder was smiling at someone.

 But now, Park Jimin too doesn't matter because this guy right in front of her-is the epitome of cuteness and  having this huge soft corner for  guys who look way cuter than girls (also,more cuter than herself), Neha couldn't help fan girling over him.

She felt little bad for replacing Jimin with this owl-eyed boy but according to what she has heard, Jimin was probably dating some girl from the Dance Dept so it was alright to fall for some other much cuter guy.

Jimin wasn't that good looking either.

His friends were weird.

His eyes weren't as bog as uhh-this owl eyed guy and he definitely didn't look this hot while picking up the papers! 

Yeah. 

Right.

She was still in her own world, comparing her till baes when the boy cleared his throat, bringing her back to the real world.

"Here." Thy made an eye contact and Neha soon regretted it.

 " I think I've gotten all but you can still check it. Don't wanna repeat the work, right?" The boy said handing the sheets that contained her sweat and blood. While taking them from him, their hands brushed and Neha felt a bolt of high voltage electric wave hitting her.

Her heartbeat was so fast and erratic that it felt like she ran in a marathon and, a mirror surely was not needed to tell how much the shade of red showed on her cheeks.

"Hey, are you okay? You look so red!"  

Oh.my.god.

Did he really have to notice it?

Neha mentally facepalmed herself and prayed for the ground to swallow her up.

This is so embarrasing!

She wanted to say that she was 'perfectly fine' in words but her usually smart brain was right now doing everything in its control to embarrass her right in front of the amazing boy. So to avoid any situation where something stupid could slip out of her tongue, she nodded. 

The boy smiled again, this time killing her in every way.

"I'm-" he was about to complete his sentence when   his phone buzzed up. The boy stared at his screen for a while and soon in a second his expression chnaged from calm to a panicked one.

"Oh! I'm late!" The boy said after taking a glance at his Fastrack watch. "I'm sorry I've to go. I'll see you around!" 

 

And that was one fine December afternoon when Neha fell in love (no no...not a crush this time) at first sight!

 "He left? Just like that?" Pooja, Neha's room-mate and one of her bestfriends asked with a slight frown on her face.

"Just like that."

 When the 'girl with her smile upside down' narrated about the meeting with this cute boy, she couldn't help but ask the question.

"And you let him leave? Without even asking for his name?"  

 Neha nodded, disappointment showing  on her face. It was not like she didn't want to know his name but it was her cruel luck that betrayed her. She herself couldn't count for how many times she must have cursed the evil soul who dared to call her love at such a moment. If only that intruder wouldn't have disturbed them, then maybe they would've been enjoying a hot coffee.

Or maybe going to the amusement park that was just like a few meters away from the University.

But no!

Nothing of it happened!

She could feel her eyes welling up and she wanted to sulk for the rest of her life. Maybe even jump out of the window and end her life becuase without her cute guy, she was nothing. 

Nothing. 

"I mean, like really?" Neha sighed. 

"You didn't even tried to stop him? You didn't stalk him?" Varsha raised her eyebrows.

"NO NO NO! ING NO! I DIDN'T STALK HIM! I'M NOT SOME ERT!" Neha exploded at the question. Of course she was not a ert. Why would she stalk him?

"Why the hell will I do such horrible thing?" 

"I don't know. Maybe because of he is your crush?" Varsha shrugged. Neha groaned loud digging her face into the pillow. This was crazy.

"Why do I even listen to you idiots!" 

"Because we are your best friends. You know, like BFFs? Do you know what that is? It stands for Best fri-" 

"I know what it is, okay? Just-shut the up!" Neha yelled in annoyance. Ravina pouted and muttered something about complaining this to her love, Dinesh.  

"Oookkaayyy so....what about Jimin now? You have given him up?" Pooja crossed her arms across her chest and stared at her room mate who looked like a kicked puppy. 

"I-" 

"Don't tell me you replaced him with this anonymous guy, again." Shruti  narrowed her eyes and looked at the girl who looked like a deer caught in healights

Anybody who has known her knew about her huge crush on Jimin since high school. The girls clearly remember the day when Neha found out that Jimin was attending the same college as them and even took the same branch. 

 She thought it was all fate telling her that Jimin was 'the one' for her and she even had planned wedding themes- a garden wedding with lots and lots of flowers and all her friends and family.They'd be going to Paris for their honeymoon and maybe she could even get pregnant there with their first baby-a boy named Nemin (Neha+Jimin. Please don't laugh. It's the best name in the world I tell you. huh!) and after another year, maybe they'd go for another baby-a beautiful girl named Haji(Again, our names combined so what? Stop judging our babies names!).

Also, a dog named Jimmy would be great friend for the kids, no? 

Life would be beautiful and they'd live happily ever after in their three bedroom apartment in Seoul. 

Yep. 

That was the plan that Neha deeply from her heart believed was going to get into reality until this day- and now, everything was ed up.

 Because Jimin felt like some ordinary name now and this boy with no name seemed more interesting.

So, yeah. She gave up on Park Jimin-her first love. 

"Maybe I di-"

"YOU ING FELL IN LOVE AGAIN?" Varsha and Shruti asked in

Please log in to read the full chapter