final

not so secret admirer?

TUNA coz I am a trash 

 

**

 

Sana smiled as she finished reading a letter that was left on her locker. It has been weeks since Sana started receiving these "cheesy" love letters / poems / proses that Dahyun described.

She really didn't know who sent the letters but she was happy whenever she reads the content of it. Although Sana would've wanted it more if a certain *coughs* red haired girl would be the one to send it to her.

 

"Oooohhh Sana received a letter from her secret admirer again!!!" Dahyun friend while wiggling her brows "Does Mina know about this!?" She asked cheekily as she poked her head to read the contents. "Minaaaaa yah! Sana's been receiving love letters!" Dahyun half shouted to the reading Mina who was waiting for them at the back to finish.

"Yah Dahyun!" Sana warned

"What? Your girlfriend deserves to know that you're receiving those cheesy poems and s."

 

Sana looked at Mina's side to see what the reaction of her girlfriend was. She was of course not surprised when Mina just looked at them with her usual stoic face. Mina merely furrowed her brows then continued on reading her book.

 

"Ohhhh kay I guess Mina doesn't care." Dahyun shrugs "I wanna see what your admirer wrote this time!!!!"

 

The two read it together quietly with Dahyun slightly squealing inside.

 

“This thing and you shall never part,
For the gift I give you, is all of my heart.”

-M

 

“Damn Sana who could this person be?”

“I have no idea.”

 

--
 

Sana wished Mina wasn't this quiet. Although she understands that her girlfriend is just usually like this she still wishes that Mina tells her what's going on in her head.

 

"Huh?" Mina asked when she noticed that Sana was staring at her for a while already. "Is there something wrong with my face?"

"Nothing." Sana smiled as she moves closer to Mina "What are you reading?"

"War and Peace by Tolstoy." Sana just hummed in response

"Mina?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you mad?" Sana looked at her girlfriend’s serious face she smiled a little when Mina looked back at her

"Why would I?"

"About what Dahyun said earlier?" Mina put her book down and chuckled.

 

Sana would never get tired hearing Mina’s melodious laughs.

 

"Oh about the letters you're receiving?" Mina grinned "Do you like them?"

 

 

To be honest Sana was happy receiving those. There's just that sense of happiness whenever she reads those beautiful letters.

 

"Well I like what that person was sending me." Sana answered truthfully

"Hmmm okay then." Mina just nodded

"You're not mad?"

"Those are just letters.” Mina smirked “I. Am. Myoui. Mina." Sana swore that when God showered the world with cockiness Mina was awake and dancing.

 

--

 

"Auntie? Mina's not answering my calls do you know where is she right now?" Sana asked Mina's mom when she visited their home. She has been very close with the Myoui family they treat her like their own.

"Oh she didn't tell you dear? She's at the underground uhhh what do they call this." Mina's mom was thinking "I forgot but it's on the coffee shop near the grocery store where you two always buy ketchup."

"Ohhhh alright thanks Auntie."

 

--

 

"Why would she not tell me if she's just going for a coffee? She could've told me and I can join her."

 

Sana arrived at the place and was welcomed by one of those students on Literature club of their school. She was a short haired girl with dimples. Sana didn’t know her name but she recognized her by the face.

 

"Hey Sana!" the short-haired girl greeted her "You in for poetry tonight?"

 

Sana wasn't into poetry she's more into painting and calligraphy’s. Poetry is more of Mina's forte. She looked at the girl slightly clueless she felt dumb going to this place.

 

“Chaeng! It’s starting in a bit!” a tall girl shouted from the inside making both Sana and the Chaeng girl look at her.

“Yeah I’ll be there in a bit Tzuyu!”

“KK!”

 

"What is that? I mean?"

"Oh sorry! I thought you knew." The girl whose name is Chaeng laughed "There's poetry slam tonight and hey your girl Mina is the main event!" Sana's eyes widen.

"Wait? Mina? She's what?"

"Oh you don't know? Well the club started a month ago and Mina has been a regular member! She's one of the favorites here you know!" Sana noticed the girl’s name by her name tag CHAEYOUNG

"Great uh Chaeyoung I guess I'm gonna go inside now?"

"Yeah sure! Have fun!" The girl Chaeyoung even waved.

 

--

 

When Sana entered the coffee shop which she found weird because it does have an underground shenanigans which she didn't know until now a song was already playing in the background.

Mina was already seated on the stage looking as attractive as ever yeah even when she’s just there sitting doing nothing. Sana smiled when she looked at Mina who is having a serious expression on her face. She always found it cute when Mina is focused.

 

"Hmm." Mina tapped the mic "Good Evening it's Mina here again." The red-haired girl smiled at the crowd "Let's start shall we?"

 

“What if the apple falls far from the tree,

Though two of you must equal me?

To discover the path down which I’m lead

Must I look back to see ahead?

Is that the measure of destiny,

When looking at you, do I see me?

What if our views are far apart,

Though they were matching at the start?

And when I’ve fallen from your bough,

Could our paths be different now?

Same new world, different time,

Do your choices echo through mine?

Do I write or is it written,

Is fate an apple that’s already bitten?”

 

--

 

Sana was smiling like an idiot when Mina finished reading. Mina's words were beautiful just like her. Sana wanted to hug her girlfriend but decided to wait for her down the stage.

 

"Nice one Mina unnie! I read your letters from Chaeng last week! Such masterpiece unnie!" The same taller girl earlier said when Mina got down

 

"Thanks Tzuyu! I am still practicing though and Chaeng is teaching me a lot."

"Great job tonight unnie! As always." Tzuyu put a hand on Mina's shoulder ready to go to their table.

 

"Sa..sana?" Mina was surprised when Sana smiled at her "Wha..what are you doing here?"

 

Sana smiled cutely then walked closer to Mina. "Baka Mina."

"What?"

 

The next thing Mina knew was her lips being captured by Sana's. It was rather quick but sweet. Mina felt herself smiling when she realized what was happening.

 

"So I guess I gotta go now." Tzuyu said to no one as she walks away from the couple

 

"I.. I.." Mina stuttered

"You weren't like that on stage." Sana teased

"Aish! What are you doing here?"

"Don't you want me to watch?" Sana was grinning like mad

"It's.. I.."

"So you were the one sending me those letters?" Mina pouted and shook her head furiously “Mina-yah? Are you seriously denying this?”

"Ugh busted!" Mina groaned

"You could've just gave it to me or something what’s with the slipping it on the lockers?”

 

"I kinda want to have the mysterious vibes." Mina mumbled under her breath “That was cooler right?”

 

Sana lifted Mina’s chin and kissed her on the lips. It was really soft and gentle but at the same time breathtaking.

 

“You are one hell of a weirdo.” Sana said once they parted

“Says the one who loved it.”

“Dork!”

“Thanks I love you.”

“I love you too!”

 

**

 

I am really sorry I accidentally clicked the complete button hahaha! 

Anyways here is 2na for ya'll! 

Hope you guys like it! 

Comments are appreciated 😬