A secret

Dream Guy.

Jinri was preparing herself for a short interview with the representative from a famous magazine in Korea.She was going to be in the front cover of the magazine and itt's a necessity for her to be interviewed.She was told beforehand that the short interview will be hosted by a woman.

They started the interview with some short introduction with how was Jinri's life currently.After 'breaking the ice' session, the host went on with questions about the theme of the photoshoot.

"The theme of the photoshoot today is about a girl who misses someone so much and her emotions are displayed through the clothes that she wears." The host informed and Jinri just nodded while a soft smile lingered on her lips.

"I see that one of the concept is taking a picture of you sleeping with a dreamy look on your face." She told Jinri and Jinri laughed a little.Well,it came out funny when the host made it obvious.

"When we miss someone, he/she will appear in our dream a lot.So, pretending to sleep while missing someone is easy but it's hard to keep awake." Jinri explained and it was the host's turn to laugh.

"You said it was easy.Does that mean you have anyone you're missing?Like, a dream guy?" The host sneakily asked and Jinri smiled at the question.She never practised on how to answer this but she was far than ready for it.

"Dream guy?Well, I have one." She told the host calmly and smiled wider.The host raised her eyebrows signalling her interest to know more.

"Tell us about him." 

"He's the kind of guy that's two-faced." Jinri stopped for a while to see the host's reaction and of course she was shocked. "He can be so cute that if you're beside him, you'll feel like you're an old lady.But sometimes, he's so manly that he'll make you lose focus and only plan on ways to marry him.When he laughs, even if you're Kristen Stewart, you'll at least smile gleefully seeing his face.It is people like him that makes the 'smile is contagious' come true." Jinri told what she has been seeing for the past 10 years. She's very observant when it comes to him.

"I wish I can ask you who is it.You seem very determined when you told me about him.I bet you miss him a lot." The host expressed what she thought.Jinri nodded her head again.That's what you always do in interviews.

"I wish I can tell it to you too.But he's not my lover or anything.I'm just having a crush on him." She said making the host coo in disbelief.

"You're 22, beautiful, and you got talents.Just go and confess! I'm sure he won't reject someone like you." The host exclaimed and they both laughed.Jinri made an 'X' sign using her arms indicating that she didn't want to do it yet.At least not right there.

"Well, what about his personality?" The host asked again.This time with full interest.Hearing that, Jinri's smile became wider.

"I don't really know his personality.I'm just hoping that he's a nice person to be with and is good enough to take care of me.I'm not fully grown yet." She answered with a silly smile and then made an aegyo to the camera.The host laughed again with her.After that, the short interview was ended nicely and Jinri finally got a free time with she could spend however she wanted it.And she decided to hold a small reunion with the f(x) members."The can't just be cut by distance." was simply what Soojung had said before she made the decision of leaving the group.Though she was in dilemma, the decision that had been made was for the best.

The host sent her to the exit.Jinri thanked her and then rode a car to the SM building as f(x) members were waiting for her in the practice room.Their new album had been hard on them and they had to be in the practice room longer.It was almost like the time before their debut, especially after their long hiatus.They wanted to thank the fans who waited loyally for them.

Once she got there, she scurried into the building to avoid being seen by the fans and swarmed by them, and ended up being late to the reunion.Once she was safely inside, she continued to shuffle through the familiar path and stopped in front of a door.She could hear the music blasting from the inside as the door was left slightly opened.Must be because of SHINee's manager who always forgot to close the door after visiting him for a quick reminder of their schedule.She still remember her Minho oppa nagging about it.

Jinri slowly pushed the door, careful not to make any sound -not even the slightest squeak- and peeked inside.There, her 'dream guy' was dancing skillfully in front of the big mirror, not missing any step and with his full attention on the dance steps.She knew he wouldn't know even if the sky suddenly fall.Sweat covered his whole body due to the endless dancing.Nevertheless, Jinri still found it to be beautiful.After all, he's her Dream Guy.She then closed the door and continued strolling to make her way to f(x)'s practice room with a big smile plastered on her pretty face,