Chapter 21

Oh Great, Im falling in Love....

Author's POV

 

"I-I really l-like you Ji Eun and I want t-to protect you. I also wan't you t-to be my girlfriend." 

Ji Eun didn't say anything but instead blinked out of shock. Wooyoung didn't know what to do so he laughed, embarrassed. Ji Eun smiled at his cuteness and motioned for him to lean down. He reluctantly did so and leand down his head by Ji Eun. She smiled and planted a soft kiss on Wooyoung's cheek. Wooyoung leaned away and blinked in astonishment. She gave him one last smile before heading back inside and leaving a very stunned Wooyoung standing outside in the falling snow.

"OHMIGAWD! Hurry up guys! Act. NORMAL." The guys peeled themselves away from the doors and spread apart trying to act 'normal'. Ji Eun walked in and looked weirdly at the guys. Taec and Khun were leaning on something, Junho was strangely very interested in a pot holder, and Junsu and Chansung were arm wrestling.

"Hey Ji Eun!" Taec greeted.

"Uhhh, Hi.... Did you guys need anything?" She asked. All of them shook their heads and said in unison.

"NO!" Ji Eun shrugged and walked to the living room. The guys watched her leave then in came Wooyoung. The guys surrounded him and started firing questions at him.

"What happened?!"

"What did you say?!"

"OMG SHE KISSED YOU!" With the last outburst from Chansung, the hyungs glared at him and told him to be quiet. "Sorry..."

"I confessed... but--" Wooyoung was cut off by Ji Eun's head popping out from the doorway.

"Hey guys it's getting a bit late. Maybe you should sart going home and sleep." Nichkhun smile and walked over to her. 

"It's okay! We're sleeping over anyways! If it's okay with your brother..." At the mention of her brother, Ji Eun's face fell.

"Well actually... I don't know where my brother is..." Nichkhun was taken aback but fortunately Taecyeon came to save the day.

"Exactly!! More reason for us to stay!" The rest of the guys agreed including Wooyoung who just nodded.

"But but... You guys don't have anything to sleep on or--"

"Don't worry! We have everything under control!" Junho beamed. The guys patted Ji Eun's head one by one before leaving the house and coming back with bags under their arms. Ji Eun narrowed her eyes at them.

"How did you even know you guys were gonna stay." Chansung shrugged.

"We didn't. We were gonna stay either way." Ji Eun gave them a flat look before sighing and giving up.

"Alright fine. You guys can sleep in the living room." Junho nodded then took Ji Eun's hand dragging her and making the rest of the boys follow to the living room.

"And your sleeping with us!" Ji Eun scowled at him and let go of his hand.

"I need to go change so if you guys need to use the bathroom there's an extra one upstairs and down the hallway to your right." They all nodded and Ji Eun went upstairs to her room to get ready.

Meanwhile...

"Hyung, do you think that kiss she gave you meant she accepted?" Junho asked. Wooyoung sighed then shrugged fixing his sleeping bed.

"I don't know... I hope it did."

The boys were just about done fixing their beds when Ji Eun came hopping down the stairs in her pajamas and blankets. Wooyoung was the first to notice her presence and smiled at her cuteness. Ji Eun noticed his gaze and went over to him. She stood in front of him smiling as usual then pinched his cheeks before dropping down onto the couch and wrapping herself in her blanket. Wooyoung shook his head but smiled.

"So Ji Eun, what's your answer to Wooyoung?" Junsu asked. Nichkhun and Taec hit him upside the head. "OW!!" Wooyoung looked away and walked over to his sleeping bag. Ji Eun wasn't phased by his question but chuckled lightly instead.

"My answer?" The guys excluding Wooyoung nodded their heads furiously. Before answering, Ji Eun layed down on the couch and closed her eyes making sure she was about to fall asleep. "I'd love to." With that she fell into unconsciousness.

The guys looked at her at her wide-eyed and even Wooyoung had been surprised. Once she said that, he felt a surge of warmth and happiness go through him that he couldn't help but smile. The boys snapped out of their state and slipped underneath their sleeping bags.

"Goodnight everyone." Junho whispered.

"Goodnight." They answered.

 

The sun shone through the windows but Khun was the first to get up. He peeked at Ji Eun and saw her sleeping soundly. He leaned over to Junho and lightly pushed him.

"Yah, ileona." He whispered. Junho groaned but sat up groggigly rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Wae?" He asked still half-awake. Khun rolled his eyes and stood up.

"We'll cook breakfast for everyone." Junho groaned before standing up and joining Khun in the kitchen.

Ji Eun and the rest of the guys were starting to stir. Ji Eun was the first to be fully concious and aware of her surroundings.  She shot up and sniffed the air closing her eyes and enjoying the smell of the food. She got out of the couch and stretched before carefully tip-toeing around the sleeping members and walking into the kitchen.

Nichkhun and Junho were done cooking so they were now setting up the table. Ji Eun walked over and sat on one of the empty chairs.

"Goodmorning Ji Eun." They greeted with a smile. You returned the smile and watched them diligently setting up the table.

"Ji Eun-ah, wanna wake up the guys?" Junho asked. She nodded and walked back to the living room. She decided to wake up Wooyoung first since he was the closest one to her. Ji Eun bent down and started shaking Wooyoung's shoulder.

"Oppa, ileona. Yah." Instead of waking up, Wooyoung grabbed Ji Eun's wrist and pulled her down next to him wrapping his arms around her waist. Ji Eun's arms were the only thing giving her and Wooyoung space. She blushed at how close they were and her heart was beating at an abnormally fast pace. Ji Eun looked up at Wooyoung with wide eyes and saw him slightly smiling with his eyes still closed. Ji Eun narrorwed her eyes and tried to get out of his grasp but that only caused Wooyoung to grip onto her tighter. She huffed knowing she wouldn't be able to  get out. Wooyoung opened his eyes a little and looked down at Ji Eun's pouting face. He smirked to himself clearly winning this battle.

"Hey Ji Eun did you-- WOAH!!" Junho had walked in on their little scene and now Nichkhun had rushed in with wide eyes.

"Get a room you guys!!!" By this time the rest of the guys had woken up and saw what was before them. Junsu and Chansung scrambbled back in shock and rubbed their eyes making sure what they were seeing was real. Taecyeon rolled around in silent laughter. Ji Eun blushed even more and ducked her head into Wooyoung's chest so no one could see her face.

"Look's like she's enjoying it." Khun said. Ji Eun scowled and shoved Wooyoung away finally letting go of her. Wooyoung opened his eyes and grinned.

"Whatever. I'm eating." Ji Eun stood up and walked to the kitchen plopping down on her previous seat and stared at the food before her. Wooyoung was still grinning like an idiot when he entered the kitchen with the rest of the guys. They joined Ji Eun at the table with Wooyoung sitting in front of her. Ji Eun didn't want to look up since her heart hasn't fully recovered yet.

Wooyoung looked at Ji Eun with pure adornment and love. Khun who was sitting next to him nudged him.

"Yah, stop looking at her. You're making her feel uncomfortable." Khun whispered. Wooyoung chuckled but finally pulled his gaze away from Ji Eun. She's finally mine...


WAAHH!! SORRY FOR NOt UPDATING!! TT_TT

I'm so mad I can't freaking change the picture for my main image on this chapter....

Anyone know what happened??

Anyways.... QUESTION!

Wanna take a guess on who my bias in 2pm is?

<333

tumblr_l637jcnJzk1qaejjmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l6sp3pNuDu1qc533io1_500.jpg

tumblr_l5mvw3ytxs1qzm7t0o1_400.jpg