Chapter 2

I'll always remember you...

MinHee's POV

I walked back to my house and noticed that the lights were on... I guess my brother came back earler than usual...

" I'm home!" I said feeling tired becuase of the walk... " Oh, Minhee... you're back... I brought you kimchi noodle...It's in the kitchen!" He said, not taking his eyes on the TV...

" Arasso" I said..

When the show that he's watching finished, he went to the kitchen and sat at the chair just acrossed from me.

"Minhee, why can't you just stop pretending to be a nerd?" he suddenly asked me... He's bringing this conversation up again...

" I told you already oppa... I hate attention! unlike you!" I said, shouting.. " Geez, you don't have to shout though... Then just transfer to my school!" he said,hoping for me to say yes... I glared to him and sighed. " Oppa, there will be no difference, there will be boys there also right.." " No,there's a difference, I'm there I can protect you..." he said, persuading me to say yes...

But I don't want... Because that's the problem.... Girls will make friends with me, so that they can be closer with oppa.. i don't want to be used!!

" Oppa, mianhe but.. I really don't want though" I said looking to him " Okay, I understand you... nevermind, if someone hurt you, I'll go there and beat them for you ara?" he said trying not to be sound diappointed.. " arasso" i said and hugged him..

--

Kwangmin's POV

I still can't forget the incident just now.... Her eyes.... it's different from other girls...

Aish... Jo Kwangmin!! Stop thinking about her!!! You don't like her..... do I?

My thoughts were interrupted when someone slammed the door.... I guessed my brother came back already... our parents are working overseas.... So were staying alone...

" Kwangmin! I'm back" hyung shouted like a child... " I know! You don't need to shout " I told him like I'm older than him...

We were eating dinner, I realle cannot concentrate... I still remember the incident!!!

" uhmm... Kwangmin, is something bothering you? " Youngmin asked me with a concerned look.. " Oh nothing " I said avoiding his eyes... i felt guilty for not telling him, but if I tell him I fell for the new girls he'll probably laugh... ~sigh~

" I know that sigh!! You're inlove dongsaeng!" he said, more like teasing me...

" How did you know?" I asked him " Gosh, your my dongsaeng Kwangmin-ah" he said while laughing..." So, is she pretty?" Youngmin-hyung asked me.. " Well, she have cute eyes..." I said while remembering how our eyes met.. " OMO! Kwangmin-ah, you're blushing! " he said.. I never noticed that my face is really pinkish now and hot (LOL).. " Am..Am...n...not" I said while stuttering.. " You gotta tell me everything Kwangmin-ah!!" hyung said while grinning ear to ear...

--

" So she's the new girl?" Youngmin asked me... " Neh... Her eyes it's different.. it caught my attention!" i told him... 
" You're really inlove Kwangmin..." He said then sighed.. " You still haven't got over her yet huh?" I said.. " It's hard... But what's funny is she have the same name as the new girl, Lee MinHee... do you think they're twins?" he asked me... I myself don't know also.. So, I just shrugged my shoulder...

 

I'm looking forward to the end of the holiday!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMO! the twins don't know that they fell inlove with the same girl!!! i wonder what will happen next :D

Please subscribe and comment! <3