Myungzy

Joke or Lie

Kim Myungsoo woke up really early because he was so excited to film today. He will be filming Invisible Youth 2 with his ideal girl: Bae Suzy. He like her so bad that its not healthy to his heart whenever he saw her in screen or in person.

His manager drove him down to the filming site. He thought that he was the first one to arrive because its still an hour early but he saw the person he wants to see the most: Suzy. She was alone in the bench while the staffs are busy organizing the area.

Suzy was busy playing in her phone that she didn't notice Myungsoo. The latter walked towards her.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Myungsoo greeted her. She dropped her phone in surprise.

"Woah. You surprise me there sunbae." Suzy bent down to pick her phone but then her fingers accidentally touched Myungsoo's who was trying to pick up her phone too. 

She felt electrified by that sudden skinship so she pulled her hand away first.

Both of them looked away. An awkward silence filling the scene.

"Here." Myungsoo picked the phone and handed it to her. He can't hide the smile in his face knowing that Suzy is aware of him as a man.

"Gomawo." She looked at him in the eye at first then lowered her head to hide the blush starting to creep on her cheeks. 

"What are you playing?" Myungsoo sat down beside her and he felt her tensed up when their shoulder touched. He smiled even wider.

"Just anything." Suzy's face is beet red now and she was staring at her phone who suddenly became interesting in her eyes. She really isn't good in talking to guys especially if the guy stare at her the way Myungsoo do. His eyes is full of meaning that you can instantly fall in love. Also, she has a crush on him for a long a time now.

"Anything? Is there such game called like that?" Myungsoo .

"Er.. I'm playing candy crush." She said nervously, tucking her hair behind her ears.

"Really? On what level are you?" Myungsoo leaned closer to check the game on her phone.

"58!" She said in proud tone, smiling. It's the first time she liked a game so she played whenever she have time.

"58 only? I'm already 85!" He raised his brows, mocking her level.

"Jinjja?" She raised her eyebrow in disbelief, forgetting the awkwardness.

"Kidding. I'm only level 25." He laughed because she fell in his trap.

"Yah! Liar!" Suzy hits his shoulder then pouted. Myungsoo gathered his self-control not to kiss those pink y lips of hers.

"Liar? I joke around a lot but I never lie." He stare intently into her eyes as if he is implying something.

"What do you mean?" Suzy looked straight into his eyes. She can feel her heartbeat do an Olympic pirouette while anticipating his answer.

"Nothing..just don't pout okay? Especially in front of guys." He averted his eyes to keep his calm. She really don't know the effect she is causing to me and to the other guys out there.

"Huh? Why?"

"Because.." He said trying to rummage his thoughts for any  excuse."Because you look like a duck its a turn off to guys."

"What the?" She glared at him.

"Joke!" He grinned at her but she just rolled her eyes.

"Harhar. Not funny at all." Suzy turned her head in the opposite direction and pouted again.

Myungsoo cannot resist it anymore. He turned her head to his direction and kissed her lips. "I told you to not pout." He murmured while still looking to her lips.

Suzy's eyes widened, her mind stopped functioning. "Whaa. wha-.. what did you just do?"

"What else? I kissed you and I will kiss you again if I see you pout again." Myungsoo challenged her.

Suzy, afraid that her heart will burst if he ever kissed her for the second time, covered her lips with her hand. "Why did you do that?"

"Because I dream about it for a long time. My eyes keep on following you ever since it landed on you a year ago." He said in full honesty.

She was blown away by that sudden confession. She never thought that Myungsoo will like her back too.

"Is that a joke or a lie?" She felt something, if its hope or fear, she couldn't gauge it.

"Neither of the two. This time I am serious. I can't help but fall on the way you smile, laugh, flip your hair, sing and everything about you. Can you be my girl? I promise I will take care of you and do anything to make you happy."He pleaded then continue."I really love you."

"Silly, you already made me happy the moment you confessed. Yes, I would love to be your girl." She sweetly smiled at him. She is so happy  that she is smiling like a Cheshire Cat.

"Ahep!" Myungsoo raised his finger in warning. "I don't like a duck girlfriend, okay?!"

"Yah!! Don't call me a duck!" Suzy pouted in annoyance.

"But you always pout! Rule #1 Don't ever ever pout in front of other guys.

"I didn't meant to. It's my habit.

"Change that habit of yours or else I might become a ert boyfriend who cannot control kissing his girl!"

"If its you, I won't mind because I like you for a long time too." She admitted, her cheeks burning.

"I like it when you blush but I like it even more than I am the reason you blush." He raised her chin and kissed her swiftly.

"I love you Suzy Bae." 

"I love you too, Kim Myungsoo."