Chapter 2- Falling...

Bestfriends or Enemies?

Chapter 2- Falling...

 

Jiyoung and Sulli were walking their way home from school. They’re both tired and exhausted. After 12 minutes of walking and talking, Finally, they’ve reached Jiyoung’s house.

 

“Sulli-ah, don’t you wanna take a rest at our house or drink for a while?” jiyoung asked. “No thanks, my mom is probably waiting for me now. Bye~”

 

“Ok then, Take care.”  Jiyoung quickly ran upstairs and knocked at her sister’s room. “Unnie! Open the door!” Then, Seungyeon opened it. “Why??”

 

“Oh, nothing I just wanna ask something...” Jiyoung said. Then, seungyeon let her in. “What you do you want to ask me?” She asked. Both of them sat on Seungyeon’s bed. “Unnie, have you ever felt the feeling when you just look in to someone’s eyes... then your heart starts beating faster?”

 

“Oh, In love... Always! Why are you asking?”

 

“Nothing... it’s just...”

 

“You already felt that... do you?”  Then, Jiyoung slowly nod and said “Yes...”

 

“Ooooohh! My sister is falling in love!” She screamed. “Unnie! Stop! Mom might hear us.”

 

“Who is that lucky boy anyway?” She asked

 

“His name is Lee Taemin. He’s a new student. And you know what? I’m his first friend in school.”

 

“Oh, Really? How lucky you are!” Seungyeon smiled. “And... Sulli likes him.”

 

“Oh. Now that’s bad.” Her smile fades away. “That’s why I’m here to ask you some advices.” She said. “First, you need to be honest to your bestfriend. Don’t lie to her! You’ll going to make things worse. And if you don’t want to break your friendship with Sulli, you have to remove your feelings towards Taemin.”

 

“Oh... But let’s not be too worried. I’m not really in love, unnie. It’s just that, there’s something about him. There’s something special  about him.”

 

“That’s the meaning of in love, Jiyoung.”

 

“But, I’m too young to be in love!”

 

“No you’re not! You’re already 16! The first time I fell in love, I’m at the age of 12.” Seungyeon stated. “Woah~ too young” Then, Jiyoung stood up and grabbed her bag. She quickly left her Unnie’s room and ran to her room. 

 

She lay down on her bed. Try to think. ‘First, you need to be honest to your bestfriend. Don’t lie to her! You’ll going to make things worse. And if you don’t want to break your friendship with Sulli, you have to remove your feelings towards Taemin.’  The things that her Unnie told her were still on her mind. Repeating and Repeating.

 

“Am I really in love?” She asked herself.

 

-1 month passed-

 

Jiyoung and Taemin were laughing. “Yah! It’s not my fault that my hair turned like this!” Sohyun shouted. “Then whose fault was it?” Jiyoung asked. “The shampoo I used!” “Don’t you mean, Dish washer?” Taemin said. Jiyoung and Taemin were both teasing Sohyun nonstop. Then, they realized sohyun was getting angrier and angrier.

 

“We should stop now, Taemin. She’s getting angrier.” Jiyoung said. Taemin nodded. “Uh-um. Sohyun we’re sorry. We just can’t do anything, so we just want to tease you. But, it’s a bad idea... We’re sorry.” Then, Jiyoung pouted. “Yes, we’re sorry.” Taemin pouted too.

 

“Yeah, yeah, I forgive you.” She said. They all smiled. “Well, it’s true though. I really look like a witch with my hair.” She stated. Then, all laughed. But then, someone looked at them and rose her one eyebrow, Seems like she’s irritated with the noise. “Can you please stop those noise you’re making? Some students are studying here.” Said the girl, it was Sulli.

 

“I’m sorry.” The three of them said.

 

Jing’s P.O.V.

 

What’s wrong with sulli? I was worried about her these past few weeks. She changed a bit. Though, we’re still bestfriends . But still! Every time she sees me with Taemin, she goes away. Grrr. Is this has something to do with Taemin again? I hope not.

 

The bell rang. This is now the second time. It means it’s time to go home. Ah~ finally. “Class dismiss.” Said Mrs. Joong soo. “Good bye Mrs. Joong soo.” We all said.

 

“Sohyun! Are you going to start tutoring me later?” I asked.

 

“Yes, we’re going to do it at our house.” She answered. Then, I walked to Sulli’s chair. “Sulli-ah, are you mad at me?” I asked silently. “No, I’m not” She replied. “Really?!”

 

“Yes. Why?”

 

“I thought you were mad....”

 

“Haha~ How could I get mad with my Best friend?” She said. She smiled, but it seems like she’s fake smiling. I know her real smile. So, I fake smiled too.

 

I walked to Taemin now. “Taemin-ah, Sohyun’s going to tutor me. I need to go to their house. Sorry, I can’t go to our favourite ice cream stand today” I said sadly and I bowed my head. “Nahh, It’s ok.” He smiled and pinched my cheeks. “So, text you later?” He winked. “Sure” I replied.

 

Taemin is such a great and thoughtful friend. Agh, Maybe that’s the reason why I’m in love with him. And-and his sparkling eyes, red-ish lips, pinch able cheeks. He’s perfect.