Chapter 1 – First day of sophomore year ^^

Bestfriends or Enemies?

 

“Umma! I’m going now! It’s already 8:00! I’m going to be late. Bye!” Kang jiyoung shouted at the stares. “Ok. Remember, be safe. Ok?”

 

“Yes, Umma. I will. As long as I’m with Sulli, I’ll be fine.” She smiled.

 

“Jiyoungie!” Someone screamed in front of their house. It was sulli. “Yah~ Sulli!” She ran as fast as can.

 

“Sulli~ I missed you!” Then, sulli hugged her. “Me too~”

 

They walked on their way to school. They were chatting while they’re walking. Talk, talk, talk. Gossip, gossip, gossip. After 11 minutes of walking, they have reached school. They both signed.

 

“Are you excited?” Sulli asked.

 

“For school? Uh- Maybe?” She laughed. “How ‘bout you?

 

“Of course I am! We will be meeting new students. And who knows, maybe we’ll be having our first boyfriend this school year.” They giggled. “Oh, Sulli. You never changed one bit!”

 

As they walked in the hall way looking for their homeroom class, a guy immediately bumped in to Sulli.

 

“Yah! Are you blind?!” Sulli got angry. On her very first day, someone already ruined  it. Jiyoung helped her out and trying to calm her down. “Sulli, It was just an accident.” She whispered. The guy quickly get Sulli’s books and giving it back to her.

 

“I’m sorry. Please forgive me. It was just an accident.” He said in a deep voice. They glanced at each other. “I-It’s ok. I-I Understand.” She stuttered. It was obvious she was embarrassed by the way she acted. “By the way, my name is Sulli.” She lends her hand out.

 

“Shin Dongho.” He gave her a hand shake. It was Shin DongHo who bumped in to her. Shin Dongho was Sulli’s secret admirer since they were in 6th grade. Sulli doesn’t know the whole time that it was him. In fact, she doesn’t even know him. Sulli and Jiyoung are popular in the whole school. Everyone knows them. They both have a lot of friends and admirers.

 

“She is Kang jiyoung. My bestfriend.” Jiyoung just smiled.

 

“What year are you?” Dongho asked.

 

“Sophomore.  you?”

 

“We’re the same! Uh- so, I got to go now. The class will start in few minutes.” He said and he waved goodbye. “See you~” Sulli said.

 

“Sulli-ah! He’s cute!” Jiyoung said. “Yea. I know.” She answered. The bell rang. They quickly ran into their homeroom class. Sulli was at the back of Jiyoung. Sulli was sitting next to Niel and a vacant chair. Jiyoung was sitting next to Sohyun and a vacant chair.

“Ok, Before we start, I want you to meet your new classmate.” The boy walked in to the classroom. Then, all of the sudden, girls were spazzing and screaming over him. “Girls, please calm down.” The teacher pleaded. Sulli was spazzing and drooling over the boy too. But in the other hand, Jiyoung wasn’t showing any interest. She was just reading a book.

 

“Please introduce yourself, sweetie”

 

“My name is Lee Taemin. Nice meeting you~” He said. “Mr. Lee Taemin, you can seat next to Ms. Kang Jiyoung.” The teacher pointed at the vacant chair that was next to Jiyoung.

 

“Huh?” Jiyoung asked the teacher. she thought the teacher was calling her.

 

“I wasn’t calling you, Ms. Kang. You are not listening. Huh?” 

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. I thought I heard my name.” Then, she realized that someone was sitting at the vacant chair. “Oh, Hi my name is Kang jiyoung.” She greeted cheerfully. She gave him a handshake. While holding Taemin’s hands, she felt sparks and her heartbeat’s beating faster and faster. “Mine is Lee Taemin” He smiled. “I hope we can be good friends.” Sulli was looking at them. Obviously, was jealous of Jiyoung.

 

After 2 hours in class, finally the ring. It means its recess time. “Finally! It’s recess time!” Jiyoung said. Stretching her arms and yawning. She didn’t notice that Taemin’s eyes were all over her. Jiyoung started to look around then, she saw Taemin staring at her. Her face turned red. “Oh, I-I’m s-sorry. B-But, is there a d-dirt on my face or s-something?” she stuttered and tried to look away so Taemin won’t see her face. Taemin didn’t hear her. He was distracted by her beauty. “uh- Taemin-ssi?”

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. No, there’s no dirt on your face.” Taemin said

 

“Ok, If you say so. I got to go now, Sulli is calling me. See ya later at class taemin~” Jiyoung walked over to sulli. “Jiyoung-ah~” Sulli whined.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Do you like Taemin?” Sulli asked.

 

“What? Uh- I don’t know...” She answered. “Why are you asking?”

 

“Oh... Nothing.” Then, Jiyoung saw dongho walking to the canteen alone. “DongHo!” she shouted.

 

“Hey!” He said. “Where are you going?” Sulli asked.

 

“To the canteen... You?”

 

“Same. Do you want to eat with us? Because you seems to be alone.” Sulli asked. “Sure, why not.” He responded. The three of them eat together. “Jiyoung!” Someone called out.

 

“Yes?” she said. It was just Taemin.

 

“Can I eat with you?” Taemin asked. “Of course!” Jiyoung nodded. “Let me introduce my friends”

 

“She is Sulli and He’s DongHo.” She said while pointing at them. “Oh... Hi~ My name is Taemin” He Gave them a handshake.

--

                                            

A/N: What do you guys think? Was it Ok? :/ This was actually my 1st fanfic. Sorry for the bad English. ^^