+ the walk.

baby boy ✿ k. taehyung

in which uni!best friend taehyung walks you home after class.

word count: 411

+ + + +

"_____," you stop, pulling the earbud from your ear. The music hadn't begun playing yet, allowing you to hear whoever called for you. Turning around, you see Taehyung walking towards you, his usual wide grin on his face.

"Let me walk you home, baby." He smirks, knowing calling you that made you feel a bit flustered.

"Uh," the words becoming tangled and your heart races at his suggestion. Even though Taehyung was a very good friend of yours, your small crush on him made it  a bit awkward sometimes. "You don't have to, Tae."

He pouts, making a frustrated groan as he slumps closer towards you. "But _____ I waited so long for you to come out of class! Your innocent best friend waited out in this cold! For you! I didn't even have class! I could've caught hypothe-"

"But did I ask?"

"____, please."

"Fine, fine! Come on, drama king." you laugh as he cheers, earning a few stares from people that are passing by. He pays them no mind and grabs ahold of your hand, his warmth clasing with your cold fingers. You could feel your cheeks heating up, thanking god that he doesn't seem to notice. He lightly squeezes your hand before slowly swinging your arms.

Taehyung asks you various questions all at once. From how your day went to if you thought octopus babies had friends. It was like the boy had no filter, but it never failed to put a smile on your face.

You look over at Taehyung, watching how he's glancing at the sky. He's got this small smile on his face that makes your heart jolt, and he turns to look down at you. Before you can say anything, you turn and look across the street. There's a calming silence between you two, and you let out a soft sigh. Suddenly it's filled with the sound of him giggles, which turns into a full-blown laugh.

"What?"

"I-It's just that," Taehyung pauses, another chuckle comes from him as he his lips, "you're so cute, ____."

"Don't joke, Tae."

He stops, turning you to face him. Taehyung leans down, pressing his soft lips against yours. His actions take you by surprise, yet ou still let him kiss you. You gush deeply as he steps back, giggling as he squeezes your hand once again.

"Like I said, you're so cute, ____."