Marvelous It’s The Little Prince

Marvelous It’s The Little Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~Happy Birthday Cho Kyu Hyun~

 

 

 

Tic toc tic toc tic toc

 

The clock never stops mocking him at the blessed day that becomes his cursed day. Why would he agree to whatever his lover said to him last night? Damn! He should blame those all to the whisky that he drank carelessly.

Again… he glances up at the clock and it seems not change at all, maybe just the minute but not the fact that Lee Sungmin will not be there until the next three hours where he would spend it all with the weirdoes friends.

 

Knock Knock

 

That’s maybe his first guest of the day.

“Just come in, damn it!” he shout from where he lay.

Then he could hear some noise before something or maybe someone land on his back.

“OUCH!” he whined in pain but the culprit only laughs in happiness.

“Don’t be such baby, baby Kyu~” and it enough to make the taller boy frowned in realization that his sister never change at all. Always bully him though he’s an adult now.

“Ahra-ya, don’t piss him off. Can you see that he already get mad because of the cutie pie Minnie” tease the boyfriend of his sister. “Hyung! Please, take her out of my properties! And I never invite you! This is only for my friend and none of you are mine, so get out!” protest the maknae to the poor soon to be brother in law.

“Hey! Don’t be rude, okay? I’m here for this cake~ Minnie want you to serve your guest nicely and politely. So we’re here for your food stock! Ah, I almost forget, Appa and Umma want me to give this as your birthday present” the taller boy grins widely when he accept the big box from his sister. Maybe it’s something worth for his pitiful day of birthday.

“Ah you need to eat your seaweed soup too, I’ll put it in your coffee table” said the other handsome boy.

“Okay, I know that you want to kick my y from here, so…” Ahra pull her brother to her small arms. “Happy birthday Baby Kyu~ I’ll wait for good news from both of you” and she kiss his cheek. It’s a bit weird for him but he knows that she did that because she loves him just as much as he did and he feel gratefulness for that bless.  

“Happy birthday Kyu~” and the last hug from his sister’s boyfriend.

“Thanks Hyung~”

 

When he sent them out, someone already there standing awkwardly with his two hands full of paper bag.

“Oh, Hankyung Hyung?” he greet the first guest of his private party who looks like he want to get swallow by the earth.

“Ah.. oh, hi Kyuhyun-ah” after the couple gone to the lift, he get in with all of the question that play on his head.

Actually, Hankyung is not that close to him. He’s the boyfriend, ah that’s not anymore for the moment, it seems like he’s the temporary breaking up boyfriend of his close hyung, Kim Heechul. The couple get the birthday invitation just a few day before their big fight so, now it’s get complicated but Kyuhyun just take their problem as nothing. Heechul is always act sassy and he get it why Hankyung mad at him and that’s why these couple loves to break up and make up like it’s something usual in their relationship, so… it’s okay if Hankyung join the party, though the latter is not that comfortable. He only knows Kyuhyun from Heechul and they’re met several times and truthfully Sungmin is gets along to him better than Kyuhyun. And now the Bunny is not there, it’s quite hard for the poor china boy.

“What did you bring Hyung?” asked the birthday boy after Hankyung put the paper back at the couch.

“Oh, the one is for your present and the other is for…” he looks loss of words but Kyuhyun could catch the hint. It must be for the made up present for Kim Heechul. He’s always like that, the diva who plays hard to get even for his own boyfriend.

 

30 minutes later after the stressing of silent moment, finally the first weird couple comes to break the ice.

“Hankyung Hyung~ I thought you won’t come~” the high tone from the petite guy make Kyuhyun want to shove him out but the glare from his ninja boyfriend is quite scary, so he only could sighed in defeat. If only Lee Sungmin in here… he will safe him from this disaster that they call birthday party.

“It’s nice to find you look awful tonight ChoKyu” sang the man with the turtle pin on his suit. “Yesung Hyung, don’t be like that~ Minnie will get here soon, right?” yeah, just hope that in 2 hours and 30 minutes, nothing happen.

“KYU KYU KYU~ where are KYU~” the cheerful melody from the front door make him sweatdrop, can this people act like just what people do?

“Wookie, prepare your heart, Siwon is here” said his boyfriend with his smirk.

“Hope he’s not with Bug—”

“Woof… woof…woof…” all of the people at the room gets surprise by the black and white bulldog who run to the birthday boy.

“There Kyu are~” the taller boy flashing his double dimple to them in happiness.

Okay, maybe for once, Cho Kyuhyun really want to make a wish that Choi Siwon should get Kim Kibum back to his arms again, so he doesn’t need to face the ugly Bugsy.

 

~MVM~

 

Still 2 hours to Lee Sungmin and his place already want to blow up, thanks to Henry and his crush Zhoumi. He offers himself to make some food to eat but it end not good enough because he do this Chinese fire show, his nicely kitchen almost got burn if Yesung not spray them with the ice bucket for the beer. It’s not quite safe but Henry could get it that he’s safe though he got cold from the ice.

Oh, don’t forget about the ugly Bugsy, he’s running from one room to another and mess the place like it’s his play ground and Siwon just do nothing, he only talk with Hankyung in mandarin, it’s kind of his habit to practice his skills and Kyuhyun really want to re-think again why did Sungmin can be friend with this weird rich guy? Ah, one more thing, why did Kibum said that Choi Siwon is the only man that could make his frozen heart get melt like ice cream? Damn! His friend’s sometime really do the unusual think and now the odd thing become something natural for them.

 

Sighed.

 

He looks up at the clock again and pray that time would run fast. It’s not fun anymore if there’s no his Baby Bunny Minnie.

His third bottle of beer didn’t help at all. He still sober and that’s something that make his night painful.

“Don’t give me that long face, Kyuhyun-ah. This is your birthday and we’re here to celebrate okay, brat~” the bulky man slap his shoulder playfully but still it’s made him hurt a bit. “Why don’t you just bring Chunhyang here? So Bugsy won’t mess my place?” said Kyuhyun in his sarcastic tone. “Sorry but I already bring Kim Heechul and as you know that he don’t like to hang out with my baby Chunhyang, so… my Teukie will help you with the mess” and then Kangin left him alone at his kitchen.

What kind of birthday party is this?

“Oh, why did you hide in here? Have you cut your birthday cake? It’s sweet and I like the chocolate cream~ can I get my cake now?” Kyuhyun sighed at the bestfriend of his boyfriend. “Shindong Hyung, can you call him and get him home soon?” plead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter