Text

To: My Ice Princess, I am Your Bubbly Prince

*Kekekekeke I can't believe that was such a success!!* Seyong giggled to himself after running out of the office with a piece of paper containing Sejin's address and phone number.

He examined the number and started to text away.

To: Ice Princess
From: Prince
Hello :)

To: Stalker
From: Ice Princess
Who is this?

Seyong giggled to himself like a  little girl and started to type away.

To: Ice Princess
From: Stalker
Try and guess. I go to your school.

To: Stalker
From: Ice Princess
Leave me alone or I will call the police on you.

To: Ice Princess
From: Stalker
Please!!!! Please don't leave me! I want us to be friends. It took a lot of strategy to steal your number from the office.

To: Stalker
From: Ice Princess
How can we be friends if I don't even know who you are or what your name is.......

To: Ice Princess
From: Stalker
Well, you will know soon enough. >:)
Oh can you please change my name to Chicyong instead. I don't like being called stalker.

Sejin smiled one of her rear smiles at the texter. *This guy is so strange.* She shook her head.

To: Chicyong
From: Ice Princess
Whatever......

From that day on, Seyong and Sejin had been texting each other on a daily basis at random times. Usually it was Seyong who initiated the conversation. Unfortunately, he was not confident enough to talk to her in person.....yet.

----------

Girls were screaming and squealing in the hallways. It was ten minutes before school started.

Pretty much the entire student body was outside to take a glimpse of the idol-like five boys.

Leader of the pack, Gunwoo. Charismatic and manly Insoo. The hyper and friendly Seyong. The serious, but carefree attitude JunQ. And the adorable, making the underclassmen girls squeal their heads off Chaejin.

"Oppa!!!" The girls chanted loudly as each boy gave a killer side smile making the girls go crazy and the boys in envy of their good looks.

Meanwhile, the one and only outcast who was not interested in all this commotion, Sejin was sitting in the classroom reading her novel.

When she heard a high-pitched scream that distracted her from her studies, she slammed the table with her hands and got up.

Marching to the door, she opened it and started to yell over all the noise.

"CAN YOU GUYS KEEP IT DOWN? SOME PEOPLE COME TO SCHOOL TO LEARN!!!!" She gave everyone a cold death glare.

Everyone zipped their pie holes shut, even the famous five shifted their attention to the irritated girl, whom everyone in the school calls 'Ice Princess'.

The student body shifted their eyes to Seyong, the boy that can tame anyone's heart with his charming personality and smile.

Gunwoo pushed Seyong in front of Sejin. Seyong chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry about that Sejin-sshi. We were just having some fun before school start ya know~ Wanna join the fun??" He smiled awkwardly and lightly pushed Sejin.

She gave him a cold death glare and crossed her arms. "Have fun all you want, but I just want my peace." That was all she said before she headed back inside.

"Wow. Even Seyong Oppa can't tame that cold wild beast. I don't think anyone can break through that thick iceberg."

The fangirling ceremony continued, but Seyong's eyes could not leave Sejin's figure as she sat down and picked up her book again.

*They just don't understand you. I will break through that iceberg of yours.* Seyong smiled.