Final

Yeri ah....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"KIM YERIM! GET READY FOR SCHOOL! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" Seulgi unnie nagged and pulled the blankets off.

"Unnie... I don't wanna wake up..." I muttered sleepily.

"Get up or you'll be in trouble!" She threatened, but I knew it was jut an empty threat.

"Right, like you'll do anything. I'm so scared."

"What am I going to do with you..." she uttered in exasperation, and I got up and brushed past her, finally getting ready for school.

----

Joy unnie made some pancakes. I was slightly grumpy since the rude awakening this morning, so I didn't have much of an appetite.

"Joy unnie, your cooking is horrible! How can  someone cook this badly?! If Sungjae oppa tasted this food, I'm sure he'll break up with you!" She looked like she was close to tears, but so was I.

I missed my home and I came all the way here to chase my dreams. But I was just a lonely 16 year old with no friends.  I acted up so hopefully my parents would notice and at least come to visit me...

Wiping my tears, I threw down my fork, grabbed my bag and rushed out of the dorm.

----

I plopped into my seat, dumping my bag on the floor. The teacher glared and me, but I didn't care.  I plugged my ear pieces in and raise the volume of the music.

"Kim Ye Rim, it's bad enough you were late. Now you still want to be defiant? You better focus in class." He tapped the table , but I ignored him, looking away.

"Are you done yet, old man? You nag worst then my grandma. This is not fun, I'm getting out of here." The whole class snicker ed and cheered as I stood up and walked out.

Now they'll know I'm not too goody or scaredy-cat to skip class.

Hopefully, just hopefully, I'll have real friends.

-----

I ran out of the classroom and climbed over the huge back gate of our school. However, I had underestimated the height of the gate.  Once I was at the top, I was too scared to do anything.

I started shaking, trying not to look down, but of course that wasn't possible. I even started to hyper ventilate, tears streaming down madly. A few passersby were staring, but none offered any help. 

Just as I was about to let go, some kind soul climbed up the gate and carried me down somehow. I looked up to thank that person, only to realise it was Jonghyun oppa.

"Oppa...how did you..."

"I was going to get medicine for Minho's fever at the pharmacist there. Didn't expect to see you on top or that though...Speaking of which, what on earth were you doing there? Why aren't you in school?" He asked in concern.

I explained every single thing, and he just shook his head, telling me how lucky I was that I wasn't Taemin. 

"If you were Taemin, I would've spanked you right here and now, but you aren't,  so count yourself lucky . Let's bring you back to the school to explain yourself. I'm sure you'll get a suspension or something, but it's better than the fact that you might have broke your ankles. Then we can have a wonderful chat with your group mates about this."

------

He held my hand and pulled me to the school gates. I was trudging slowly, so he pushed me forward.  I tried resisting. The road to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter