You call me maybe...

Please Take Care of My Refrigerator, Taehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One, two, three, four…

Seungri as the choreographer instructed according to the beat of music. Even though the air condition was on, but everyone in the practice room through the reflection of mirrors, could be seen sweating and puffing for air. They had been perfecting their steps for more than six hours and still there was some mistake here and there to improve on. After noticing much improvement from all of them in the room, Seungri ordered a stop. “Alright guys, you can take a break now. Thank you for all your hard work today. We’ll continue tomorrow.”

Everyone clapped in happiness and was relieved that it had ended early than expected. This meant they could have more time to rest before their next practice session tomorrow. Everyone could be seen packing their belonging to go back to their dorm. Some had even planned in secret to drop by the nearby convenience shop for some snack.

Hana didn’t join anyone of them even though she was offered to. Being the latest recruited member and oldest in the group, Hana knew she must put on extra hard work in order to earn herself a place in debuting. And most of all, she wanted to prove to her parents that her choice of being an artist by joining YG Entertainment is right. She didn’t want them to feel disappointed but proud of her achievement one day in the future.

When everyone had left the room, Hana the music from her smartphone and danced. She knew there were some steps she had not mastered well and need practicing to perfect. From the reflection of the mirror, you could see her dancing like a butterfly on the water. Her movements were smooth and her body was flexible enough to make it easy for her to bend and twist.

Dara watched her from afar. Whenever she came for a recording session or practice session with the other 2NE1 members, she would definitely stop by to check her out. She admired her of her will and perfectionist mind. Hana reminded her of herself many years ago, going through the hardship and training to be who she are today. And in her heart she knew Kim Hana would surely be someone successful in the future, no matter it is in a group debut or solo debut.

Once Hana had made sure that she had mastered the moves, she stopped and rested herself at the end of one corner. Opening her sling bag and took out a water bottle, she drank a few sips to moisturize her dry throat. Tying her waist long silk like black hair into a bun, she checked out the newest songs on YouTube. When she saw her senior Mino and Taehyun’s new song was up in the recommended section, she wasted no time and played it out loud. It was a soft and laid back song, and unconsciously Hana had herself dancing again in the center of the room.

“What are you looking at, huh?” GD asked when he found Dara had her eyes focused to the practice room. Dara jumped in surprised hearing GD’s voice from behind.

“Ji Yong, you had startled me! Don’t you ever do that again. I don’t want to have a heart attack at such a young age!” Dara scolded GD as she was angered by his action. She hated someone scaring her as she had a weak heart.

GD smiled and nodded his head saying, “I’m sorry my sweetie. I promise I’ll never do that again. Will you forgive me?” GD begged for forgiveness with his cute face.

Dara could only turn a white eye seeing his expression. “Okay. Stop showing me that kind of face. And wait, why are you here? Are you stalking me like those fans out there?” Dara raised her eyebrow when she popped the question to GD. GD didn’t deny it in fact he nodded in agreement. “Of course I’ve the right to follow whenever you’re since you’re my girlfriend. I would never want anything bad happen to you. If something did happen to you, I’m half-dead, you know that don’t you?”

Dara giggled like a child who got her favorite toy from her mother hearing GD’s declaration. Yes, she would admit it, GD is a romantic and caring boyfriend despite having a cold and hard expression on the outside. Deep in his heart, he cared and loved everyone dear to him. He would do anything to make sure they are safe and sound.

“So, may I know what attracted you just now?” GD asked the same question again, hoping to get an answer from Dara. Without saying a word, Dara pointed her finger to the room, showing GD the girl in her dance.

“What do you think? I can see some resemble of you in her.” Dara said softly while still enjoying Hana’s dance. GD didn’t comment right away but observed for a whole minute before he opened his mouth and said, “How so?”

“Her face looks exactly like you when you’re in your teen. Just grab her a baseball cap and cut her a short pointy hair, your clone is here.” Dara joked. But before she knew it, her boyfriend standing next to her took her joke too seriously. Instantly, his smile was gone replaced by a sad face. “I don’t want a clone of me, but a baby GD is okay.”

Sensing no respond from GD, Dara turned to look at him. Seeing him putting on his poker face again, Dara gave up and raised her white flag. “Okay, she is not your clone and a baby GD is on the way.” Hearing Dara’s statement, a smile spread across GD’s face. At last, Dara had agreed to be his partner of life. “Yes!” GD jumped in excitement. He was too happy to get a yes from Dara after being together for more than a decade.

“Stop acting like this, you would make her notice us!” Dara tried to calm GD down as she didn’t want to disturb Hana. After a few breaths, GD was in his normal self. “Thank you for accepting me, Dara. I promise I’ll never disappoint you.” GD said it seriously. Dara could only smile of joy. She too was happy with her decision of choosing GD as her partner for the rest of her life. She knew she had made the right move and would never regret it.

Hana who was too absorbed in her own fantasy didn’t notice the happy moment outside the door. She didn’t stop even though the music had stopped. She was hooked to the song and her mind had memorized it after hearing it once.

 

#                               #                              #

 

“Oh gosh girls check this out!” Nana whose real name is Park Jin-na exclaimed as soon as she entered the dorm while waving her smartphone to attract the attention of everyone. Once she sat herself down on her bed, the other four members surrounded her in a circle waiting eagerly to know what breaking news she would announce to them.

She looked around and once she was sure she had the attention she wanted, she showed them the video in her smartphone. “Tell me who do you see in the video.” Everyone watching the video was shocked and their jaws were dropped so low that they could almost touch the carpet on the floor. They couldn’t believe their eyes as the girl in the video was no other than Hana, their housemate. All they didn’t imagine that she could dance so well.

“Park Hana.” All exclaimed together after the video ended. Nana nodded her head before she said, “Do you know who uploaded this video to the internet?” all shook their head as they really had no idea who did it, but one thing for sure, he/she must be someone working in YG Entertainment.

“It’s uploaded by Sandara senior. Gosh, with just one day, it had reached more than 250 thousand viewers. I wonder what would happen once she debuted. She must have a big crowd of followers then.” Nana shuddered thinking about the possibilities. Others just nodded their head agreeing to her statement. No, they were not jealous of her, but just admired her of her skills.

Hana who had just finished her bath was shocked to see everyone surrounded her bed. “Is anything bad happened?” she asked with concern with her hands still wiping her hair with the towel. Everyone turned to look at her. Hana looked at them in return. There was a total silent for about a minute before Nana spoke. “We’re just wondering whether do you know that you’d become a star in YouTube with the video of you dancing Mino and Taehyun senior’s song, ‘Pricked’?”

This time it was Hana’s turn to drop her jaw, making forming an ‘O’ shape. She didn’t want to believe in what Nana had told her but when she watched the video and recognized at once she was the girl in the video, she gasped in shock. She had no idea who recorded it and posted it up. And most of all, she didn’t know that someone had been spying on her every move!

“Are you alright?” Nana asked seeing Hana’s expression. By the look, she knew Hana herself too was taken aback by the video.

Once she had regained her conscious, a question was out, “May I know where did you get this video, Nana?” Nana looked at her and said, “It’s from Sandara senior’s Instagram. She posted it yesterday and do you know it had reached more than 250 thousand viewers? You’re famous now Hana even though you haven’t debuted yet.”

Hana’s mind tried to digest everything told by Nana. What? More than 250 thousand viewers?  Right at that moment, Hana was unsure of her next reaction. She wondered whether that was something she should proud of or the other way round.

“Hana, would you mind if you teach us your famous move from the video?” Nana representing the rest of them asked Hana sincerely. They all hoped that Hana would not be mean on sharing with them her famous dance. Hana looked up at them. In their eyes, she could see the hunger and will to learn. Without any hesitation, she nodded her head. “Then, why stand around when we can start now?”

Everyone in the dorm was overjoyed. They were too happy that Hana really teaching them her famous dance moves. Everyone watched in awe watching Hana flexed out her moves like a soft silk. In their heart, they knew she was the ‘Dance Machine’ for YG Entertainment. She would definitely a match to EXO’s Kai from SM Entertainment.

While many blocks away in the recording room in YG Entertainment

All members of WINNER were busy recording their new songs for their up-coming comeback album. GD was watching from the side. He had been there to guide them and sometimes made adjustment to their new songs. He didn’t mind to offer his help for his junior. Once they had finished recording one of the songs, GD approached them by congratulating them for their hard work and efforts.

“Oh yeah, have you guys watched the video?” He asked. Everyone shifted their attention to him and their facial expression showed it all. They didn’t have a clue of which video he was referring to. He smiled a little before showing them the video he meant.

“Oh my, what a wonderful dance she had for our Mino and Taehyun. It’s just too great to describe in words.” Leader Seungyoon exclaimed. He was totally dumbfounded by Hana’s dance. Her moves had incredibly matched with the song.

Mino smiled a little. He approved her abili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter