Chapter 1

Soojung's Bucket List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I met you in a chilly day in autumn. I was wondering around in the park when I accidentally bumped into you. You had fiery red hair at that time which was quite a contrast to your cold eyes. I profusely apologised in which you gave me a slight nod and walked away. I never thought I'd see you again after that, but imagine my surprise when I saw you standing at my door. I never thought you were going to be my new roomate. You seem to not recognise me and looked at me weirdly as I stared at you for too long. I awkwardly coughed and introduced myself in which you returned by saying "Krystal" and went on and unpacked your things. I thought I could never be friends with you.

You were quiet and kept to yourself. I always find you either watching foreign films or lost in a book. To others you seem to like solitude but your eyes tell me otherwise which intrigued me to no end. One night I decided to ask if I could join you while you were watching a movie. You were shocked at first but you moved so I can sit more comfortably. It was something I'm glad I did as I saw from the corner of my eye a smile appeared on your face.

It became our regular thing every night to watch a movie together. I found out what type of films were your favourite and why you like watching them. One night you told me that books and movies helps you escape. Escape from what, I don't know and I didn't want to pry either as I only want to know the reason only if you wanted me to. So I simply nodded and hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter