001

Don't judge.

Jinri always have an eye for the president of the Tennis Club.That's why she registered her name as a member of that club though she had zero interest for Tennis.But, just because the apple of her eye liked it, she will like it too.

You can say that Jinri was like the  stupid, immature schholgirl that obviously didn't have any experience in love yet.And that president is her first love.She followed him around all day.Whenever she got the chance, she'll capture some pictures of him.She already has an album full of his different reactions.True, she was like a stalker but she wasn't as creepy as stalker.Jinri was young and had little know-how in love.She just did as her heart said and of course, got herself into a mess.

Yet the famous Taemin never noticed this tall girl that almost replaced his own shadow.Not that she hid herself well, but Taemin never saw her.He was too busy checking out all the hot girls that were giving him seductive looks that he overlooked the Jinri who was smilling like a fool, thinking that Taemin was looking at her.

Lee Taemin was a friendly guy.Everyone who approached him never got disappointed.He loved to help the teachers and anyone who was being bullied.That kind image made him famous for he was also a rich guy.And yes, handsome.Sometimes, students there think that his looks don't match his personality but,they're glad it doesn't.For his looks kill, and they don't want to die!

 

Finally, Jinri gathered every ounce of courage in her weak body and approached him.He was alone at that time, not with his usual buddy, Kim Jongin ,as Jongin was sick that day.Jinri approached from the back with her book of poems hugged tightly to her chest.She prayed million times already for this to not be humiliating.He's nice, she thought.Even if he doesn't like her, at least he'll reject her nicely.She just wanted to experience the feelings of confessing to someone.How does it feel like?Is it really nerve-wrecking?

And when he turned around to face her after she timidly called his name, her suspicions were proved to be true.She gulped uneasily as she stared at him, first time meeting eyes with the man of her dreams.He then arched an eyebrow at her as one minute already passed yet no words were spoken.She then shook her head and backed away a little.The closeness was suffocating that she actually stopped breathing earlier.That was why she couldn't utter any words.

"I-I-I am Ji-Jinri." She stuttered and extended her hand for a handshake.He calmly held her hand ansd shook it but it wasn't at all calming for her.Her every sense was mixed up and her knees felt wobbly all of a sudden.

"I want to give this to you." She said, not stuttering anymore.But her voice sounded like she was intimidated by him.And she really was.She smiled a little which wasn't really visible to Taemin since she looked down the whole time, and handed him the book.She wrote a lot of poems about him in it and she was sure that he will appreciate it.Taemin cooed and took the book from her.He flipped through the pages and read some of the words.

"Are they all about me?" He asked and that caught Jinri off guard.She knew that she had to blurt it out somehow.

"Y-yes.A-and, I actually...like you." She finally exhaled and felt released.Like a big burden just fell off her shoulders.She was smiling but Taemin's face was the opposite of hers.He was frowning.And that got her worried.

"My reputation.."He hissed underneath his breath and it was clear to Jinri.He didn't like it.He actually hated it.He wasn't going to reject her nicely.

"Please don't tell anybody about this.Keep it to yourself.And this book, I'll keep it.I can't handle it if the whole school knows that a nerd wrote poems about me." He said in a low voice, his eyes darted around to see if someone else heard what Jinri said.Taemin then left Jinri there and Jinri couldn't care to look at him.To see where he's going like she usually did.She just stood there frozen, rooted to her place as she felt her heart dropping.Lower and lower.