END !~

Special Log

; ㅡ ↭
"7th January, 8:15 pm. Min Syuga log, start!"
.
Sitting on the couch, an amused smile hung on your face as you watch your boyfriend talking animatedly towards the camera. Tilting your head backwards, you heaved out a sigh.
Today is your day off and being the nice girlfriend you are, you came to the company building to see your boyfriend practicing. When he finished his practise, you were hoping that the two of you could just spend the time together at home, cuddling while watching your favourtie movies.
.
But when he excitedly pulls you into this room, you immediately knew that your dreams were crushed. Closing your eyes, you were about to fall asleep when Yoongi suddenly called out to you.
.
"Jagiya, come here~"
.
Widening your eyes, you look up at him as he guestures you to sit on the chair beside him. 'What are you doing?' Mouthing at him, you shook your head rapidly.
Chuckling under his breath, he got up and pulls you up and making you seat beside him, facing the camera.

As you were about to get up and run away, he s his arms around your waist and pulls you closer to him. Pouting at him, you whined as he pinched your nose bridge.
.
.
"Okay, so lets start this again!"
Looking straight towards the camera, you mentally laughed as you would always think people who talk to a camera have some mental problem.
And now looks like you're going to have some mental problems too.

"January 7th, 8:28pm. Min Syuga and..."
Looking at you, he nudged you to continue his sentence. Sighing, you smiled towards the camera before doing a peace sign. "And Jung Reanne's.."

"Special log, start!"
Laughing as the two of you exclaimed excitedly, Yoongi grabbed something on the desk before handing it to you. Glancing down, you observed the card given to you as your boyfriend does all of the talking.

"So today, the two of us will be playing a game as a special log~! Are you guys excited? I'm excited! Jagi, are you excited?"
A smile unconsiously appear on your face as he hyperly exclaimed in his seat. Showing the card at the camera, you eyed at your boyfriend playfully.

"Looks like our Yoongi had prepared a 'Couple Tag Game' for us today. And wow, there is so many questions!" "Let's just pick 7 of them, okay jagi?" "Why 7?" "Because today is 7th January...?"

Giggling at his cute reason, you agreed before looking at the cards, picking out some good questions. Your eyes spotted a question before exclaiming and pointed at the question excitedly. "Looks like Reanne have found a good one." Chuckling, Yoongi leaned closer to see the question.
.
"When was your first encounter with your partner? And how?"
Looking up at him, you gave him a 'I dare you to answer it' look. Raising up his hands, he burst into laughter before answering.
"I had a bad first impression when I first bumped into Reanne."
.
"When he said bumped, it means he really bumped into me. Literally."
Nudging your ribs, you giggled as he pouted at you for emberassing him. "Well, it was an accident! The boys were teasing me and pushed me towards you harshly, causing the both of us to fall as I bumped into you."

"And why was the boys teasing you~?"
Biting your lips, you tried to control yourself as Yoongi's face suddenly turns red, and he covers his face before groaning cutely. Patting his shoulder, you playfully glance towards the camera.
"I guess we have to wait a little longer before we could know the truth. Sorry guys~"


"Describe your partner in one animal."
"Dinasour!"
"What?! Why dinasour?"
.
You gaped at him in disbelief as he answers the 4th questions confidently. "Because sometimes you're like a dinasour." "Are you saying I look ugly and weird?"

"Ehㅡ Noㅡ I mean, dinasours always says rawr and people say it means 'I love you' and I immediately thought of you when I read it."
Looking at him weirdly, you raised your eyebrows wanting a longer explanation. "And you always say 'I love you' is a weird but unique way, jagiya."

Taking a few seconds to finally processed out his statement, you mouthed formed an 'O' shape before laughing. "Such a weird reason, Syubie." Pinching his cheek, he whined before asking you back the exact same question.

"Turtle Min!"
Without no hesitation, you answered it as you beamed at him cheerfully. "Because all of your fans as well as your member agrees so~" Before he could even ask for an explanation, you answered it for him and laughed at his reaction.

"Okay, now move on to the next question..." "You're changing the subject!"
"I'm not jagi, we're just taking this too long and Iㅡ"
Looking at his flustered face, for the nth time of the day you laughed. "It's okay, I understand that you're shy. But always remember that you'll always be my turtle min syubie~"
Leaning in closer, you landed a soft peck on his cheek and Yoongi blushed at your affection.
.
.
"How often do you guys fight?"


Biting your lips, you tried to remember your last fight as you leaned on Yoongi's shoulder, hugging his arm.
"Well, we rarelyㅡ"
.
"No, we often fight actually."
Yoongi suddenly cut you off, surprising you by his sudden statement. Looking down, he locks his gaze with yours before reaching out to your cheeks softly.
.
.
"I'm sorry jagiya

---

  • Looking down at her, I heaved out a heavy sigh as she bit her lips, trying to figure out the answer of the question. Interwining her hand with mine, I place it down on my lap as I open my mouth to answer the question.
    "Well, we rarelyㅡ"
    .
    "No, we often fight actually."
    Looking straight towards the camera, I could tell she was surprised by my answer. Kissing her nuckles softly, I lock my gaze with her before sighing.
    "I'm sorry jagiya, but we often fight about my schedules. Have you forgotten?"
    .
    Her reaction changes as realization hits her. A small smile appear on her face as shr shook her head slightly. "Yes, but its those fights and arguements that make us more matured, Yoongi-ah. Besides, I really treasured all of our arguements~"
    .

  • Chuckling, I pinched her nose bridge slightly before leaning in for an eskimo kiss. I knew she was just covering it with her smiles.
  • .
    I knew she would often cry silently during the nights of our arguements, and I would always wanted to rush over and hug her, showering her with kisses and love ; but my ego took over.
    Sighing as I pulled her closer, I kissed her side temple tenderly before her hair as she leaned back her head onto my shoulder.
    "But still, it's all my fault."
    .
    Giving our interwined hands a tight grip, she hummed before answering. "But we get over it already, right? Besides, we're here together beside each other now. Now stop ruining the mood and answer the next question already Syubie~"
    .

  • Chuckling at her special nickname for me, I look down at the question card for the next question. "Which part of your partner that you love?"
    .
    Reanne look up at me almost instantly, grinning like an idiot as I read the question out loud. "So~ which is it?"
    Eyeing her playfully, I bit my lips before shaking my head as she whined. "Since I already read the question, you have to answer it first~"
    .
    .
    Pouting, she stuck out her tougue at me. "Fine. I like your tougue." "Of all things, you choose my tougue?" Looking at her weirdly, she laughed out loud at my reaction. "Because when you rap, your tougue works so hard and it makes your rap sounds so good and smooth."
    .
  •  
  • Reanne and her forever weird answers.
    Laughing, I leaned down before suddenly pecking her lips, surprising her. "Yoongi, why did youㅡ"
    .
    "There, I already give you my answer."
    "What answer? You didn't even say it out loud!"
    .
    Pecking her lips again, her face turns into a deep shade of red as I pinched her cheeks.
    .
    "I like your lips. Ah no, I love it! And always remember that your lips are only for me to kiss, okay?"
    .
    Locking my gaze with her, I was about to give her lips another peck when she suddenly turn around, facing the camera.
    "Ah, I'm so sorry that you guys have to see our Mr. Swag being cheesy!"
    .
  •  
  • "Yah, what's that supposed to mean?"
    Hugging her sideways, I laughed, showing my eye smiles. Glancing down at the question card, I realized that we have already answered all of the picked out questions.
    .
    Releasing Reanne from my hug, I give her cheek another surprise kiss before focusing on the camera. Clapping my hands together, I excitedly exclaimed.
    .
    "So! We have finally answered all 7 questions and I hope you guys enjoyed watching this video! Sorry if we did to much skinship. We just couldn't resist it~" I bursted into laughter as she nudged my ribs hardly when I said those words.
    .
    "Eitherways, please wait for our next special log! Its coming out pretty soon~"

     
  • "What? What video? Another couple tag game?"
    Grinning at her, I flashed her my evil grin before leaning closer to camera. Whispering to the camera, she hit my back playfully as she heard my answer.

    "A special makeup tutorial by Min Yoongi and Reanne will be the model coming soon~"