Five

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as morning came, Jackson started his plan. He even set his alarm just so he could wake up early. He quickly made some breakfast and placed the made dishes on a tray. He went up to his sister’s bedroom, not even bothering to knock as he entered. It seemed that the girl was still asleep, but he knew how to change that.

“Rise in shine, little sister!”

The girl scrambled as she sat up, removing her eye mask. “What the hell are you doing in my room?”

“I brought you some breakfast.” He said, cheekily smiling. “Here you go”

Tzuyu rolled her eyes as she stood up. “What do you need?”

Well, that escalated quickly. His sister had always been the hardest one to fool. She would easily see right through anyone, but he had to at least try be convincing.

“I am hurt, little sister.” He said, acting all offended. “Do you really see me as that kind of person?”

“Jackson, please, just tell me what you need and get it over with.”

“Fine” He said. “Mark Tuan-“

“No”

“What?” He asked, trailing behind her sister. “I haven’t even said anything yet.”

“No, Jackson. I don’t want you or your friends to get involved with him. I don’t like you playing his feelings.”

He scoffed. “Playing with his feelings? What do you mean? Do you really see me as such?”

“Jackson, please, go pick on someone else.” She said. “I don’t want you messing with him. You’re not even gay.”

“Do I have to be gay to like someone? Can’t I like both?”

He wasn’t sure if it was his acting or his determination to win this bet that he sounded so convincing.

“What do you even like about him?”

He needed a safe answer, an answer that would totally convince his sister. “I find him very… mysterious.”

“Really now?”

“Just help me out here, please?” He said, pouting. He took the stuffed animal next to them. “Please, Tuzyu?”

“No”

“Come on, sis, just help me out here. I’ll do anything.”

“Anything? You’ll do anything for him?”

“Yes, just help me.”

---

It was already 10:30, and Mark had not yet seen Jackson. Maybe, the guy finally gave up, and he wished the person really did. He didn’t want someone like that in his life. The boy’s cockiness was like poison to him.

If there was something he hated, it was a person like Jackson Wang. It was like the person could do anything, just because of money and popularity. Everything was based on superficial things.

“Thanks for joining our charity club, Mark.” Tzuyu said. “It really means a lot.”

“Of course, it’s nice to help the ones in need.”

“Then, can you help me with my math homework?” Bambam joked. “I’m kidding, I love math.”

He rolled his eyes, chuckling afterwards. “Of course you do”

“Mark! Mark!”

They all turned around, as they saw Shannon running towards them. Why was this g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter