Single

Trace of Paws
Chapter 1
                           First day of February, 2016. There's nothing much I can do, other than waking up in the earliest morning, awakened by an alarm clock and walks like a weak zombie to the bathroom with a towel hanging on my shoulder. Feeling exhausted from last night's undone assignment. Even though I attended an academy, they still providing papers to answers at home and it's an academic art school anyways. Not all about physical.
 
As I reached for the sink, I immediately grabbed a toothbrush with toothpaste and starts brushing my teeth then moved forward to washing my face. It's too cold to get a morning shower, so I will just end it up shortly. Stepping out of the bathroom, I went to the wardrobe and changing my pajamas into school uniform.
 
After adjusting my tie, I looked at my own reflection through the mirror desk and fixing my hair properly by brushing it with a comb. Repairing the messes.
 
If you were questioning why is it not as loud as other students' life, is because I lived alone. My parents are moving back to their hometown and was inviting me along but I don't want to. I object their offer. I love this place and it is where I belong to.
 
Dancing, arts, group of friends, working and customers that has gotten used to see my face. I'm already seventeen and could disciplined myself. They allowed me afterwards and only wishing me to come visit them if I ever got a chance to. I wish. That's why I begin to collecting salaries for the train ticket. Everything is expensive these days.
 
“Alright, this will do.”
 
I mumbled to myself upon strolled down the kitchen and making my own sandwich as breakfast with a glass of milk to keep me growing. I dumb them into the sink when I glanced over the clock, knowing I would be late if I keep wasting my time.
 
Shoving my feet into a pair of tied shoelace converse and exiting the house; locked for safety reason then quickly using my bicycle to ride faster down the busy streets. I choose the shortcut and cycling like a professional athlete, leading on the sidewalks and down an alley. Passing by few people and finally make it to the gateway.
 
In the middle of parking my bicycle among the others', I spot my friends has been waiting in front of the building and they looks all calming, it's normal. I made a sprint towards their direction and they noticed me after all, some were smiling due to see my existence.
 
“Ayo, what's up?” asked Seokmin, attempting to do accent in English as we bro-fisted and laughed.
 
“Nice try. Not much really. Tired.” I complained and two of my friends were chortling. “I feel you man.” said Seungcheol with a bobbing head Seungkwan, who was listening to musics using his headphone and ignoring our conversation.
 
I rolled my eyes and nudges my elbow at him, “Stop being a wannabe.” I teased.
 
Luckily he doesn't hear me but quckly took off his headphone with furrowed eyebrows, out of curious, “What? What did you said?” and he was glaring at me. He knows I was teasing him but of course it wasn't that clear since he wasn't listening to me earlier, so I just shrugged my shoulders.
 
“I don't know. Did you guys heard me saying anything?” I asked the two in front of us. Seungcheol and Seokmin glanced at each other then shrugging their shoulders as well, pretending to play along. Seungkwan made a narrowed-eyes against Seokmin mostly. We gulped down a lump.
 
“Whatever. If I ever seeing you fooling around about me again, I'll embarrassed you guys in public.” he warned before walked off. Seokmin ruffled the back of his head and try to catching up on Seungkwan inside of the building. Leaving me and Seungcheol behind.
 
“They are cute.” Seungcheol commented while laughing at the two leaving couple. I grinned then elbowed him, “When it will be your turn with Jeonghan?” I asked, wiggling eyebrows. He suddenly coughing and I know he was faking it.
 
“Aish, my throat is itching. I need to get some water.” he said and walking inside by holding onto his neck, dodging my question. I shook my head then followed them but getting on separated ways to our own classrooms.
 
I went inside of my classroom to go at the small class lockers in the very back and unlocked it to stuffed my backpack in. I pulled out a necessary notebook with a pencil case then locked it. I get on my seat and was then greeted by my closest classmates – Jihoon, Vernon, Junhui and Minghao. Three of them are foreigner because dance is international, and so does musics.
 
The lesson begin by taking attendance from our homeroom teacher, Mrs. Son Dambi.
 
 
 
             10 hours has passed, skipping from lunch time and such, here we are having times to packing our things and gripped onto my backpack as tossing it on one shoulder. I bid goodbye to the four of my classmates then grabbed my bicycle. I pushed it by the handle and approached Seungkwan and Seokmin as they were chattering with Seungcheol beside them, busying on his phone.
 
“Oh hey, Soon. Will we hangout again tonight?” asked Seokmin as he switched glances to each one of us, digging for an answer. I jutted my lower lip and shrugged unknowingly.
 
“I'm fine with anything. How about you guys?” I responded then Seungkwan spoke.
 
“I guess not for me. I'll be having a family dinner with a newly married couple and they are my cousins.” explained Seungkwan before they turned to Seungcheol but he was already nowhere to be found. They looked around in wondering thoughts.
 
“Wait, where is he?” I asked then landing our eyes on his back-facing view and walking next to a long-haired male student. I ran my hand, brushed against my blue-silvery hair, habitually and smirking.
 
“Holy. He's so fast.” I said and Seokmin chuckling. Seungkwan were still focused on us then return his gaze on his phone screen, playing his favorite game while listening to music. This time he removed his headphone and let us listened.
 
“Okay, I'll accompany Seungkwan to his house. Do you want to come with us?” Seokmin invited me but I just shook my head.
 
“Nah. I got a break from the cafe I've worked today, so I'll need that time to clean my house.” I lied about cleaning my house because I don't want to interrupting them and also needed a rest.
 
“Oh okay then. We'll take off. See you tomorrow!”
“See you, Soon!”
 
Both of them left to the opposite way of mine and all I can do was waving my hand at them until they back-facing me. I smiled at the sight of other people's closeness. I know Seungcheol had a crush on the most beautiful boy student in this school called Jeonghan and I also know Seokmin liked Seungkwan but that Boo doesn't realized it. They were crushing on each other but able to flirt.
 
Meanwhile me..., I wish to get my own love life, as burying my free hand inside of my pocket and offing to other sidewalk while pushing my bike. There's no need to be in hurry anyway, so I won't ride my bike unless if it's necessary.
 
Ashing in empty thoughts as I scanned the surroundings and people were happily laughing, conversing and so on. Especially among family and lovers. They were enjoying their moments altogether with an undying love. I badly wishing for someone who I can put all of my trusts and cares.
 
I don't mind if my future lover is an alien, ghost, angel, vampire, werewolf, deity and some sort. Just as long as I could take care of them and they returned fondness, it's fine with me. Nothing is impossible, though it may sounds like a child's fairytale story.
 
I shrugged it off and using the alley to avoids more emotional attachment, as in briefly shortcut to my addressed place. But I suddenly stopped when I heard a sound coming, not too far away from me. It's coming nearer and I can tell it's a meowing cat.
 
I bravely turned to the side and found a stray kitten with an injured hand, laying and leaning unconsciously against a bricked wall.
 
My eyes shot widened at the pity sight of it.
 
Me-meow....
 
 
 

I tried my best. Sobs. FIRST CHAPTER!!1!