Chapter 3

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-- Tae Kwang--

    I was walking when I heard footsteps and panting. I turned around to see her hunched over with her hands on her knees. " Aish! Why are you following me?" She got up quickly, straightening herself up. " I just wanted to make sure you didn't start crying about Eun Bi and bump into an innocent girl again." Seriously? This girl aigoo. I shook my head and laughed. " Yah Gong Tae why are you laughing!" " YOU INNOCENT???" I just couldn't control my laughter and almost fell on the floor dying of laughter. 

    She kicked me and scoffed. " Oh shut up! You know you were going to do the same thing." " Whatever." I scoffed giving her a glare. " What about you huh? You aren't the slightest bit sad Han Yi Ahn is with someone else? Your own twin sister?" She paused for a long time which quickly gave me the answer I needed. " I knew it. You have feelings for that swimmer." " It's true. I like Yi Ahn, but I don't like him enough to try to ruin his and my sisters relationship." This wasn't anything new. Eun Byul may be mean to everyone, but her sister is another story. 

   " Eun Byul, you should have told him before. Before all of this happened." " If I told him before everything happened, I would have hurt him more when I would of left and when my sister would be here not remembering him." It's surprising how much she thought of everything. I smiled and turned away from her already walking away. " Where are you going?" she asked me confused as to why I just left her stranded there. " Home. You should go too." With that I left her and walked home. 

-- Eun Byul--

   I couldn't let him get the last word, so I started to follow him. I had to start running because he was so far ahead! I didn't know I was in a state of shock for that long! I ran even faster and then caught up with him. I was so exhausted I thought I was going to just faint. " Aish! Why are you following me?"  I didn't realize how heavy I was breathing until he said that. Me being the rude, girl who no one can mess with couldn't let him see the state I was in, so I wuickly straightened up. 

    " I just wanted to make sure you didn't start crying about Eun Bi and bump into an innocent girl again."  I honestly thought it was a good lie since he would actually end up doing it again. Like always he had to do something idiotic and started to laugh making me confused as to what was so funny. " Yah Gong Tae why are you laughing!" " YOU INNOCENT???" He then fell to the ground while laughing making me irritated.  " Oh shut up! You know you were going to do the same thing." It was true and obvious with his state of mind that he would do it once again.  " Whatever."  I thought he would finally shut up.

   " What about you huh? You aren't the slightest bit sad Han Yi Ahn is with someone else? Your own twin sister?"  This took me by surprise on how much he wants me to admit it. It's true though I do like Han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter