Chapter 1

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 -- Eun Bi--

   Tae Kwang was walking me home and we were walking in a peaceful yet awkward silence. It continued like this until we reached my house. I turned around to thank him. " Aish don't worry about it. Just go inside." He said it with a sincere smile. I was about to turn away and walk into my house, but a hand on my wrist stopped me from doing so.

  I turned to look at him and made eye contact immdiately. I was about to speak, but realized he was getting closer to me. I could have moved away, but I didn't want to. A part of me wanted to see what he was about to do, but another part of me already felt pity for him. I just stared at him as he got closer and soon felt his lips on my cheek. 

  " I am-" " Go inside." He sounded deperate and sad, but I just can't return his feelings. I was about to go inside when I heard a Klank. I gasped as I saw him. I turned to see Tae Kwang and saw as his facial expressions showed anger.

   " Han Yi Ahn. What are you doing here?" Tae Kwang asked him in a protective manner and all I could do was stand. I couldn't even utter a word as I felt the tension in the air become suffocating.

-- Tae Kwang--

   I can 't believe I did something so idiotic as to kiss her cheek. She now has a reason to actually ignore me and stay away from me. She was about to go inside when we both heard a Klank. I saw as she turned around and her eyes widened and I even heard her gasp. I slowly turned around to see the school's precious swimmer standing there with wide eyes. I looked on the floor and saw his medal on the floor, shinig even without any light directly on it. 

  I waited for Eun Bi to say anything, but nothing. I grew irritated of the silence and asked him an obvious question. " Han Yi Ahn. What are you doing here?" The tone of my voice surprised him. " To see Eun Bi. Leave I want to talk to her in private." He told me, but what Eun Bi did next surprised both of us.

  She grabbed my arm and looked at Han Yi Ahn. " I want him to stay." 

-- Yi Ahn--

   I was going to give Eun Bi my medal when I saw something that wasn't ever supposed to occur. I was supposed to be there not him. I watched as he kissed her on the cheek and saw how Eun Bi let him. I was so caught in the moment and didn't realize how loose my grip on the medal had gotten until I heard the Klank caused by my medal. 

  They both looked over to me and were silent for a long time. I was hoping Eun Bi would break the tension in the air, but much to my dismay she didn't. " Han Yi Ahn. What are you doing here?" I can't believe he would ask something so obvious. Is he mental? " T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter