Sellotape is not that right, Krystal...

Stupid Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AMBER'S POV

"Ouch!" I winced in pain as she touched my index finger. "It's bleeding! Yah what've you done to yourself?! First you're almost drowned in there..." She pointed at the pool and continued, "And now you cut your own finger?!" She yelled at me.

FLASHBACK

"NO I DON'T WANT TO DO IT!" I shouted as the person in front of me said that I must do a surgery to cure my broken heart. Yes, I suffered a heart problem since I was small. And I was talking to my doctor....... who is also my crush, Krystal Jung. We've known each other since our high school, we studied in the same university and we even graduated together. Since she took a medic course, she took care of me really well. Every day she would ask me if I've been doing well, have I took my medication, and she would always text me before I sleep. That have became a habit for her.

"You should, Amber... I don't want you to die in this condition. You still have chance, Am." She pleaded. And again, I protested her. "The operation wouldn't guarantee my life." I shook my head. "Am..." She stepped forward, trying to convince me. Seeing that, I moved a step backward but my move was almost killed me when I slipped into the pool. I can't swim. Yes, what a shameful life *facepalmed*. I was struggling so hard to surfaced but I still couldn't. My vision slowly blurred. My body felt numb. 

 

 

 

 

1......2......3

 

 

 

 

 

I heard a splashing sound. Something had wrapped around my waist. Or I can say it "Someone". I was being pulled up to the surface. I slowly closed my eyes as I felt my oxygen was decreasing. My heart was beating slowly. But all of a sudden, I felt my body was placed on a hard surface.

"Amber! Amber! Open your eyes! You can't sleep!" Duhh, I'm not sleeping, I'm out of air.

I felt pressure on my chest. Damn, it's heavy. Then I felt something soft brushing my cheek. A pair of fingers pressed my nose and opened my mouth. What the h*ll is this?!! Something soft was pressed on my lips and a warm air was released from it. Am I being kissed?! WHOSE LIPS ARE THOSE?! And again, the same steps were repeated. And finally, I caught the air, making my eyes wide opened. Water was coming out from my throat. I tried my best to come back to reality.

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

I slowly turned to my side and Krystal's face was there, looking worried and tired. Her white shirt was all wet, water was dripping from her long browned hair. So she's the one who saved me? I sighed, closed my eyes and balled myself with my hands wrapping my head.

"Amber, are you okay?  Are you-" She asked in worry. 

"You should've let me die in there!" I didn't let her finish her question and yelled at her with my rough statement.

*SLAP*

My cheek was red as she slapped me. I was frozen there by her unexpected action. She was never act this way even I made her mad or sad. 

She looked away as she slapped me and still, I was silent too. Awkwardness

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter